Upload

Ken Cuccinelli Needs Your Help

by kngo • 9,228 views

This is my state Senator. He's talking to an elephant.

WTF why do I still live in Virginia
Report spam or abuse
Kenny Boy there needs mental help.
Report spam or abuse
Virginia's a weird state. 80% of is it made up of the same stuff as South Carolina, and the other 20% are major cities and the near-DC area where public education actually goes past the sixth grade.
Report spam or abuse
Report spam or abuse
Ken Cuccinelli with his best friend 'Ron' the pagan idol.
Report spam or abuse
yes he needs help L0L I can't believe he is a Senator
Report spam or abuse
Seems everytime an elected official screams the loudest against gay issues...they turn out to be gay themselves!!! He seems to be quite fond of the trunk on "Ron" there...
Report spam or abuse
GAYDAR ALERT!! Typical closeted gay toe tapping conservative here. Scandal in 3...2...1
Report spam or abuse
My God. This man is totally insane. What's wrong with you people in Viriginia?
Report spam or abuse
Weird video, but I"m going to vote for him. Less federal government, and more states rights is important to me.
Report spam or abuse
Shocking that this asshat actually won. What the hell is wrong with Virginia?
Report spam or abuse
You do not believe gay people are equal to all others. Aren't you from an Italian background? Italians weren't wanted in this country at one time, but due to liberal-minded folks, they and many others that MOST looked down upon, and some even put to death for being falsely accused of a crime, (Sacco and Vanzetti), were welcomed into America's community. I think people like you, need a friendly reminder, who it was gets the credit for his life in America...and it is NOT conservative Christians.
Report spam or abuse
Yes, I'll help you Ken. Help you to find the exit door in the next election.
Report spam or abuse
If he's talking to an elephant, he sure does need someone's help. Which one is the puppet?
Report spam or abuse
He's not insane, he's just trying to be funny. Chill.
Report spam or abuse
Sign in to add this to Watch Later

Add to