Congrats to Jeffim Sheroky and Trevor Hart for creating some awesome fight scenes!! SUBSCRIBE and hit the bell if you want to join the next one!
Jeffim Sheroky: http://bit.ly/2vLcXEG
Critical Coffee Break: http://bit.ly/2OxGWXw
The 2018 Summer Fight Scene challenge has come to a close! I want to congratulate the two filmmakers for doing a wonderful job!
LEARN HOW TO MAKE A FIGHT SCENE! http://bit.ly/2sdzbyJ
The fight choreography from both filmmakers was awesome, and I love the attention to detail and the amount of work both guys put in. Great work. Also, it was impressive that they both were working in such a small space.. and definitely great work on the stunt performance from Jeffim Sheroky! Congrats on winning best fight scene 2018! (more feedback below)
JEFFIM SHEROKY FIGHT SCENE FEEDBACK:
- The camera work, the editing, everything flowed really well.
- You used multiple household items as weapons.. Dustpan, Books, Pillows, Nerf Gun, a plethora!
- Love the fight choreography design, and the long takes with creative camera movement.
- CORNER SHOT: 12 beats in one frame, with 3 camera moves, going all the way to the ground!! WHAT.. also when jeffim was doing the movement it flowed really well, and the choreography was super creative!
- I love the dustpan shot, it worked well. I like how the camera followed you. (If it was me I would have still stacked the hit on the far side of the face to save myself a headache... but the way you guys did it works well!)
- Book choreography was a great idea.
- I like the hand to hand against the wall
- Pillow cutaway is genius visual comedy.. is that the camera man?
- Great ending.
TREVOR HART FIGHT SCENE FEEDBACK:
- Love the visual style of the comedy that you put throughout.
- Using the video game controller as a weapon was s good choice, and the Controller door lock was genius!
- Also it looks like you did it in a really small space, and it worked!
- "Get over here" to uppercut was really well planned but I wish the uppercut was stacked better.. even though it happens so fast, my eye still picks up how that punch didn't connect.
- The choreography as super creative.
- Love the use of cartridges.. wish I had that many games!
- And I didn't notice until I was watching it at half speed.. but those cartridge blocks were cg!! NICE
- The elbows to the face.. hard to sell from that angle, but still could have turned the body more.
- Over all, great job!
- The amount of inserts and the framing on those inserts really made it work well
Rustic Bodomov is a professional Hollywood stuntman living in Los Angeles, California. He has worked on TV shows and Movies such as Grimm, The Last Ship, Seal Team, Lab Rats.. and he has doubled Scott Adkins, Anthony Padilla, and Toby Kebbel. IMDB: http://imdb.me/rusticb
Website - http://rusticb.com