Keep A Breast's Non Toxic Revolution Mission - Motion Graphic PSA
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 14, 2011
"Social causes and issue related art is what drives the Obey Awareness projects, so a graphic program for Keep A Breast to raise awareness about toxic chemicals was a perfect fit." - Shepard Fairey
The Mission PSA video was created to help launch the Non Toxic Revolution campaign and it wouldn't have been possible without the help and support from Shepard Fairey and Studio Number, who lead the creative direction, Darren Carcary of Resolve Design who breathed life into the campaign with motion, and musicians, David Kennedy and Matt Wachter of Angels & Airwaves who gave it it's soul with original music.
Video by Darren Carcary, Resolve Design. Music by David Kennedy and Matt Wachter of Angels & Airwaves.
Connect with the Non Toxic Revolution!
About Non Toxic Revolution:
Non Toxic Revolution's™ mission is to inform, educate and inspire young people to revolt against the dangers of toxic chemicals in their environment and food supply especially those linked to the initiation of breast cancer. Its aim is to focus on prevention as a means to maintaining long-term health and well-being. NTR also provides alternative choices so that young people everywhere can make smart changes.
NTR is part of The Keep A Breast Foundation's™ mission to encourage youth to embrace prevention as a deterrent to breast cancer and other breast diseases and cancers.
Connect with Keep A Breast!
About The Keep A Breast Foundation:
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is the leading youth-focused, global, nonprofit breast cancer organization. Our mission is to eradicate breast cancer for future generations. We provide support programs for young people impacted by cancer and educate people about prevention, early detection, and cancer-causing toxins in our everyday environment.
The Keep A Breast Foundation™ is headquartered in the United States as a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit. We are supported in fulfilling our mission by international partners Keep A Breast Canada, Keep A Breast Europe, and Keep A Breast Japan.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:34 Keep A Breast Partners With John Burroughs High School For Breast Cast Art Projectby Keep A Breast Foundation7,487 views
- 7:08 Non Toxic Revolution Home Invasion - Vans Warped Tour 2011 BUS INVASION EDITIONby Keep A Breast Foundation432 views
- 6:10 Vegan Zucchini Carpaccio with Currants & Pine Nuts Recipe with Spork Foodsby Keep A Breast Foundation704 views
- 3:26 Breast Self Exam How To featuring All Time Low 'Dirty Work' Tour artists and crewby Keep A Breast Foundation2,642 views
- 10:28 Carlos Sonnenschein and Ana Soto Part 1: Introductionby UpstreamTube650 views
- 46:01 Web 2.0 Summit 2010: Ariel Emanuel, "A Conversation with Ariel Emanuel"by OreillyMedia87,725 views
- 4:32 The Mattson 2: Man From Anamnesisby michaeljohnevans23,025 views
- 12:32 Don't Be A Freebie! *Graphic Designer PSAby TannerLeslieGraphics374 views
- 8:56 TEDxSanDiego 2011 - Shaney Jo Darden - Keep A Breast Foundationby TEDxTalks1,598 views
- 1:51 Breast Cancer Awareness - After Effects Motion Graphicsby marattacks10,797 views
- 3:54 How To Choose Food Safe Plastics - Safe Plastic Numbersby Howdini9,013 views
- 2:54 Young Breast Cancer Survivor Liz Shares Her Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation6,733 views
- 2:53 From Awareness to Action - Keep A Breast Ambassadors Pierce The Veil Turn Fans Into Supportersby Keep A Breast Foundation7,139 views
- 5:26 Father, Spirit, Jesus (Lyrics) Casting Crowns ♪by SonriepuesDiosteama36,276 views
- 1:31 Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low Shares His Breast Cancer Story - Keep A Breast This Is My Storyby Keep A Breast Foundation34,383 views
- 1:03 Breast Cancer PSA - Lonelyby markstry3,739 views
- 7:01 1944 1by Madison Pierce71 views
- 4:23 Deepak Chopra: The Mechanics of Meditationby Chopra Center64,650 views
- 0:44 Jack White interview by Jared Sagalby Jared Sagal18,125 views
- 1:50 The 13 Most Toxic Foods!by diethealth718,291 views
- Loading more suggestions...