myHotelVideo.com presents Marina Mandarin in Singapore / Singapore / Singapore
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 27, 2008
More @ http://www.myhotelvideo.com/en/landin...
Strategically located in the Marina Bay area, the hotel is directly opposite the Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre and is within walking distance of the Esplanade Theatres by the bay, as well as the large shopping centres and a multitude of entertainment venues housed within the Marina Square. The nearest underground is City Hall MRT station, a 7-10 minute walk through City Link. This is Singapore's first underground pedestrian shopping centre which links City Hall MRT station to Marina Square and Suntec City Mall. A range of specialty shops and food outlets are also located here.
Completely refurbished in 2006, the hotel has a 21 storey atrium- reputed to be one of the largest in South East Asia- designed by American architect, John Portman. An impressive glass ceiling allows natural light to stream into the spacious Atrium lounge, turning a giant mobile created by Richard Lippold into a living art piece. There are 353 Deluxe rooms located on the 6th to 15th floors, as well as 144 Premier rooms located on the 16th to 19th floors. Facilities include a lobby with a 24-hour reception, a currency exchange and lifts. The hotel also features a café, restaurants, room and laundry services as well as a car park (some of which incur an additional fee). Services available include a 24-hour Executive Centre, meeting facilities well-equipped with state-of-the-art technology, wireless and broadband Internet access (fees apply), 24-hour in-room dining, a florist, a chemist, theatre bookings and complimentary newspapers.
The Deluxe rooms feature a contemporary look and are a haven for business travellers with their wireless/broadband Internet access and large desk. Other amenities include a coffee table and armchair, bedside reading lamps, marble-floor bathrooms with separate standing shower and long bath. The Premier rooms all come with an accessible balcony, a 37-inch plasma screen TV, a side console for notebook computer and a leather lounge chair with a small glass table. As these rooms are narrower than the Deluxe, they cannot accommodate an extra bed. All the air-conditioned rooms include a hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, a minibar, a tea/coffee maker, ironing facilities and a safe.
Recreational facilities include a 25-metre mineral water pool overlooking the city, a 24-hour gym offering the latest equipment, and the St Gregory Spa, a paradise of restful calm offering an integrated range of spa and skincare services complimented by 7 well-furnished treatment rooms.
Dining options include Ristorante Bologna, featuring Italian cuisine; Peach Blossoms, offering authentic Cantonese fare and dim sum; as well as the unique concept restaurant, AquaMarine, serving an international buffet alongside an array of à la carte seafood and local favourites. Atrium Lounge which sits within the atrium, offers an afternoon tête-à-tête amidst the chirping of Asian exotic birds, while enjoying tea or coffee with pastries and cakes from Senses Patisserie.
American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard and VISA are accepted at the hotel.
Standard YouTube License
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Meritus Mandarin in Singapore / Singapore / Singaporeby myHotelVideo 1,756 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents The Oriental in Singapore / Singapore / Singaporeby myHotelVideo 2,528 views
- 0:55 myHotelVideo.com presents Pan Pacific in Singapore / Singapore / Singaporeby myHotelVideo 3,558 views
- 0:40 myHotelVideo.com présente: Marina Mandarin à Singapour / Singapour / Singapourby myHotelVideo 970 views
- 0:35 Marina Mandarin Hotel Singapore - Roominasia.comby eunowho 5,238 views
- 1:09 Marina Mandarin at Marina Bay, Singapore: Executive Deluxe Roomby AllHotelrooms 1,828 views
- 1:06 Corporate Travel Destination Guide - Marina Mandarin Singaporeby BCDexpresstravel 1,262 views
- 5:23 Hotel Pan Pacific Singapurby morcillo18 9,579 views
- 44:42 Singapore's Vegas (English Version) - Megastructures - National Geographic Documentaryby PodCast4U 46,495 views
- 10:13 Singapore отель Marina Bay Sands - 2 частьby sto- procent 111,312 views
- 1:36 Singapore - Marina Bay - 19/09/2008by Gabriel Romanizio 4,830 views
- 0:31 Marina mandarin.by yummi311 612 views
- 1:16 Marina Mandarin Singapore Traveler Photos - TripAdvisor TripWowby TripAdvisorTRIPWOWh 741 views
- 1:07 Marina Mandarin, Singapore - Corporate by Asiatravel.comby AsiaTravelTV 741 views
- 1:49 1-800-HUATULCO HuatulcoTravel.comby 1800beisbol 2,339 views
- 1:02 Interior of Marina Mandarin Hotelby pingutt 1,953 views
- 9:25 Singapore Night GP Marina Mandarin hotelby John Goh 963 views
- 6:45 Building Marina Bay Sands 150m Pool - FULL versionby InnovezSportsTech 47,728 views
- 1:49 111126 Teen Top in Marina Mandarin Hotel Singaporeby Vanda Zhang 1,029 views
- 1:35 Marina Mandarin Singaporeby discoverluxuryvideo 903 views
- Loading more suggestions...