Alexander Zemlinsky-Trio, played by PIERROT LUNAIRE ENSEMBLE WIEN
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 21, 2007
Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® plays Alexander Zemlinsky Trio for clarinet, cello and piano: Live recorded at Teatro Colon in Buenos Aires, Festival Internacional de Musica de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
PIERROT LUNAIRE ENSEMBLE WIEN
All Rights Reserved:
Do NOT Copy, Download or Broadcast!
more info: www.pierrotlunaire.at
The Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® is an internationally appreciated ensemble founded in Vienna by flutist Silvia Gelos and pianist Gustavo Balanesco in order to counteract the discrepancy between the reality of the musical life on one side and the dreams of the musicians on the other. The main aim of the ensemble is to offer distinctly different concert programs to audiences and at the same time widen its view and understanding of concerts.
The discovery of new repertory
Typically for this internationally castled soloist ensemble is its innovative programmatic work and its self-accountable organizational structure. When Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® produces international concerts, it reserves considerable space for the classic works of the twentieth century in order to develop these exchanges and progress beyond the stage of mere discovery, and with also the purpose of developing cultural relations. Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® regularly collaborates with Austrian and foreign institutions.
As part of the pedagogical approach, the musicians of the Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® give workshops in contemporary music for children's and the ongoing project: Presentation of "Schönbergs Pierrot Lunaire op.21" for upper-school pupils in cooperation with international institutions. They also give instrumental master-classes. This teaching is aimed primarily at young students in various disciplines (instrumental classes, contemporary techniques, notation, contemporary chamber music, etc) with their extensive knowledge of modern and contemporary music, and their experience with young musicians, Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien´s performers are an excellent coaching resource for students working on repertoire from the 20th and 21st Centuries.
Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® contributes to the discovery of the works and the musical ideals of young Austrian and foreign composers by including a pedagogical approach to their works which brings together the musicians, the composers and young students from other countries. Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® invites young foreign composers to participate in its international musical season. The Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® presents worldwide between 50 - 60 performances a year of contemporary music in all aspects at the highest artistic level in addition to confirmed styles at international festivals, important concert events, in notable concert venues and its own concert cycles.
Pierrot Lunaire Ensemble Wien ® is a registered trademark.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:48:56 LAS ELEGIDAS/ SHOW COMPLETOby SERGIO SAPIO29,806 views
- 5:44 Las Elegidas - Honrar La vidaby Magalí D'Ottavio2,536 views
- 1:17:41 Interview of Lucia Ronchetti by Daniel Vezzaby Giorgia Cadinu239 views
- 10:28 A. Zemlinsky: Trio op.3 1.Satzby frisket03103,459 views
- 32:12 Alexander Von Zemlinsky - Symphony No. 1 (1892)by GoldieG917,157 views
- 14:25 Trio Consenso Vienna - Zemlinsky „Trio d-moll op.3 für Klavier, Klarinette und Violoncello"by kelajno2,316 views
- 1:22:37 Zemlinsky - Der Zwerg Op. 17by Léo Marillier3,381 views
- 8:34 Alexander von Zemlinsky - Trio d-minor, Op. 3 | Andante | Ensemble End of Timeby Dan Safier420 views
- 9:58 A.Zemlinsky - Trio for Clarinet, Cello and Piano in D minor, Op. 3 PART 1by cassiokappa6,064 views
- 12:03 Zemlinsky Clarinet Trio in D Minor, Op.3, Mvt 1 - MYOS Ensembleby logiepro4,322 views
- 8:28 Lucia Galan - Primero Yo - Las Elegidas - Teatro Colón 29-05-2013by PimpinelaNet7,371 views
- 14:37 A. von Zemlinsky Trio op.3 for piano, clarinet and cello. I Allegro ma non troppoby vandos33,170 views
- 5:57 LAS ELEGIDAS "PORQUE CANTAMOS"by SERGIO SAPIO23,462 views
- 12:31 Alexander von Zemlinsky - Psalm 83by Heilageldur2,302 views
- 5:20 El dia que me quieras - Lucia Galan, Marcela Morelo, Virginia Tola - Teatro Colón 29-05-2013by PimpinelaNet12,584 views
- 6:10 Emil Hartmann Serenade for clarinet, cello and piano op. 24 II° movementby Giovanni Procida5,670 views
- 5:26 Nino Rota, Clarinet Trio, 2. Partby TrioConsensoVienna2,386 views
- 7:25 A. Zemlinsky: Trio op.3 2.Satzby frisket03101,883 views
- 10:00 Junge Philharmonie Zentralschweiz: Alexander Zemlinskyby dingoandfox7,848 views
- 5:25 M. Glinka Trio Pathetique for clarinet, cello and piano I° movementby Giovanni Procida4,922 views
- Loading more suggestions...