My Confession (Streetball)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 13, 2012
"Shaped through you and left by you, because I would never have attempted to look another way."
My Confession to Streetball.
Directed/Produced/Camera Delgado Chris
Co-Producer/Cameraman Adank Joel
Shot with Canon 600D/ eos 5D Mark II/Rebel 550D T2i
When I got introduced to you the very first time, I instantly knew this will become a relationship of indestructible infatuation. The captivation that flew through me, warmed me up in a way, I have only experienced it before, back when I first saw daylight. Every part about you is filled with grace.
Your presence has never become routine. I still always feel like being with you the first time, the very first second. I have always looked to you in my mind full of devotion, great respect and full of fear. Fear, that this could be an unimaginable dream under the firmament. A subconscious wish for something, in reality I could only pray for.
The irresistible picture you painting- till this day of my life, is art on a different level felt through my soul.
Hypnotizing, mysterious, glamorous, sparkling, tender, gracious, perfervid, passionate, and inspiring. Affecting, moving, overwhelming, ingrained, so complex, freeing, kind, unique, calm, keen, sensitive, touching, devoted, loving, understanding, protective...yes...that's the keyword..."protective".
My affection hurts from time to time because my perception might never be able to understand your beauty. When colors turn into rainbows, even raindrops cry.
My heartbeat sounds like the ball bouncing off on the asphalt of a dribble, my dreams grew inside the whole. The ball became water, which would veil me until this very day.
I always knew I would be the last one standing out of my crew. I knew that the ballers I grew up with will turn their backs on you someday, walking away from that, what has always been so good to me. Even though new ones found to you, the reflection of myself regarding my affection to you is lonely like an orphan child and I feel deep disappointment and heartbroken about every single one who left you. It got me questioning loyalty, dedication and truth.
You let chaos seem to be so well formed and grief that turned into pain would have no longer a way to move into darker shadows.
They say silence is the loudest scream... Therefor is no need to ask: Do you hear me? Do you understand me? The echoes in your swish, your energy and thrill during the sound of a dunk conquered my spirit instantly.
When I was a child, you took my hand and lead my way, regardless any life conditions.
I remember bright light shining out the void between your and my palm of our hands, colorful as the polar lights, promising as the gloss of the first shaft of sunlight on a newborn day.
I slept on the asphalt; I spend all my hours on there with you, night and day.
My refuge, my life, my love...
When the curtains of my life close, you will remain inside of that what I have been. Shaped through you and left by you because I would never have attempted to look another way.
Standard YouTube License
- 10:19 Phil Jackson Interview On Jay Leno Compare Jordan & Kobe 5/16/2013by TrackGuruAllStarVet 30,156 views
- 10:19 Phil Jackson Interview On Jay Leno Compare Jordan & Kobe 5/16/2013by LiveMediaBlendz 22,805 views
- 10:02 Streetball Confidential - The Introby 174HB 2,946 views
- 8:43 Ron Artest in Queensbridge Documentary Part 1/2by NationOfHoopTV 33,265 views
- 11:09 Part II Uncut - Swiss Jerk Championship // Crazy Gang, Cap Kidz & Clean Up Inc. first roundby Joel Adank 7,389 views
- 10:05 Top 10 Streetball Player (With Insane Handle)by Paul Stanley 649,520 views
- 0:54 KILLA KIRBY COMMERCIALby dashon kirby 362 views
- 45:35 Street Basketball 1on1 King Of The Rock 2012by Rommel Gonzales 260,055 views
- 6:24 And1 vs NBAby [SUBSRIBE] ⇨⇨⇨ 332,642 views
- 3:08 The Game - My Life My Court My Time (HD)by BootleggazWreckordz 1,329 views
- 0:37 LA STREETBAL CRUSH COURTby fahmi rahmadiputra 745 views
- 3:14 The best 10-year-old hoops player in the U.S.?by ChicagoTribune 5,920,129 views
- 0:19 15sec Voit Streetball Ad, feat S.K.Y Playersby bkt 600 views
- 1:02:31 AND1 MIXTAPE VOL 9 STREETBASKETBALLby Granozz Bozz 159,250 views
- 12:41 LA Lights Streetball Grand Final 2012 - AND1 Live vs Ball Upby LA Streetball 55,195 views
- 5:14 Grayson Boucher aka The Professor High School and AAU Mix (1995-2002)by Professorlive 32,509 views
- 5:08 Sport früher Sport heuteby ponchor1000 216 views
- 9:50 Who Is The Best Streetball Dunker? (Pt. 1)by B34STM0D3inc 11,354 views
- 5:14 AND1 Streetball - Mejores jugadas de "Hot Sauce" (By Mons)by Alberto Mons García 512,971 views
- 9:31 Jackson: Jordan Better Leader Than Kobeby ESPN 33,353 views
- Loading more suggestions...