Tom Corbett Introduces Mitt Romney In Pennsylvania: Ron Paul Supporter Waits Opportunity Part 5
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 17, 2012
Last week I went to the Mitt Romney rally at the Cornwall Iron Furnace, a historic location in Lebanon County, Pennsylvania that made cannon balls during the Revolutionary War. The reason I went there was to document my mission to hand deliver a copy of my book, Hempstone Heritage and to ask him to support the Hemp Amendment to the Farm Bill cosponsored by Rand Paul.
I thought that it was pertinent and relevant since Rand had endorsed Romney just the week before. Rand cosponsored the Hemp Amendment at around the same time. You would think that if Rand is going to bat for Romney over his father, the least Romney could do would be to show support for some of his issues and industrial hemp is a no-brainer.
A few months earlier I had seen a video where Mitt said that he had never heard of hemp before and was totally unfamiliar with the issue. I would rather educate, enlighten and persuade rather than condemn in anger. So, I autographed my book and wrote a note in there for him to support the hemp amendment. My book is about the history of the hemp industry in Pennsylvania. It includes a chapter on the current uses and movement to grow hemp as well as it potential and implications for the future.
I was successful in my efforts. I got the book to him and got a great video of me shaking his hand and handing him my book. It's perhaps my favorite video on my channel but is relatively unnoticed so far. I was hoping it would go viral and get me a lot of publicity for my book and the cause. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kayjq...
But something strange happened. I took 7 videos of the campaign event and one of them became embroiled in a controversy. Mitt was talking about how businesses come up with innovative ways to compete and how amazing it was that they had such ingenuity, something the government is not so good at as the private sector.
Turns out, Andrea Mitchell did a report for MSNBC about Mitt talking about the local chain convenience store called Wawa. She selectively edited and cut snippets of sound bites to make Romney look stupid and took him way out of context. I shot a video, only really with the intention of further promoting my book and documenting my time there but I got the whole story and my video clearly shows the intent of his illustration and examples.
Withing no time my video was picked up in the blogosphere and plastered all over the internet. In just 3 days I got 150,000 views! Plus, people took excerpts of my video and reached hundreds of thousands more! Rush Limbaugh was talking about it on his show and called me a great hero for truth and freedom! Glenn Beck talked about it too and showed clips on his broadcast and both of them have my full video on their web sites as well as Fox News, Politico, you name it, it rapidly spread ALL OVER THE PLACE! It caused a big outrage and scandal. Andrea Mitchell had to bow to pressure caused by my video to apologize and clarify by explaining more of the context the next day. A weak attempt actually.
BTW, if I understand right my video was first discovered and reposted by SooperMexican. If I am right, THANK YOU! If I am wrong then someone please let me know.
I am an ardent defender of Liberty and a Ron Paul supporter forever. I realize that I may have inadvertently helped the campaign of Mitt Romney. If that is true then I apologize to my fellow Ron Paul Revolutionaries. I would rather prefer to think of it as I helped to further erode the credibility of the mainstream media, something I thoroughly enjoy, when it is warranted. I will give them kudos too if the earn or deserve it.
When I shot that video I had no idea of the profound significance and effect it would have. I'm blown away by the success. I was hoping for a few thousand views for me giving the hemp book and I figured the other 6 videos would be lucky to get a thousand views combined. But wow, I just can't believe it.
Anyway, if you are interested in my book that I gave to Mitt Romney on that historic day that spawned "Wawagate" you can find it here... http://hempzels.com/index.php/product...
Les Stark, Author of Hempstone Heritage
Standard YouTube License
- 21:16 The Black Winterby ATLAHWorldwide Featured 5,809
- 14:06 Ron Paul Destroys MSNBC's Alex Wagner On Syriaby djgabrielpresents81,632 views
- 5:13 12 Year Old Girl Tells The SHEEPLE the Truth about ROTHSCHILD CORRUPT BANKERS and ECONOMYby 829speedy287,778 views
- 3:11 Who Will Lead After Ron Paul?by Brother Nathanael25,400 views
- 12:14 Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)by KramerDSP573,372 views
- 6:21 2013 - Ron Paul Exposes Obama Martial Law Plans!!!by Top10GamingOfficial379,302 views
- 3:42 A sad night for MSNBC: Video montage of Wisconsin recall race coverageby Charlie Spiering131,143 views
- 13:12 CNN: In 50 Years Will Earthlings Still Believe In God? (HEY! That's MISTER GOD To You Don Lemon!)by MOXNEWSd0tC0M80,804 views
- 22:21 Ron Paul Defines Libertarianism - Charlie Rose Interview (Full)by SaveOurLiberty35,971 views
- 5:04 The Real Romney?by SoThisIsWashington654,129 views
- 10:48 Ron Paul Incredible Video Twice Removed YouTubeby AwsmMayCry1,210,720 views
- 7:14 Obama Supporters Are Idiotsby Steve Piotrowski126,204 views
- 6:53 Rand Paul Confronted on Mitt Romney Endorsementby wearechange111,458 views
- 6:04 Ron Paul Supporter Attacked Trying To Retrieve Stolen Ballots From Oregon CD4 Conventionby No Sugar Coated News17,700 views
- 0:49 Mitt Romney Is Amazed By WaWaby hmgblt47223,611 views
- 26:35 Mitt Romney Speech Irwin Pennsylvaniaby DailyWorldwideNews3,216 views
- 20:42 Peter Schiff ~ Warns of Economic Collapse & Martial lawby RonPaulCC201226,199 views
- 9:32 Ron Paul: Obamacare 'A Conspiracy Of Stupidity'by selfownership115,313 views
- 4:32 Ron Paul to John McCain: Syria is none of our business!by djgabrielpresents19,901 views
- 13:06 John Stossel ~ The Rise Of Libertarians?by RonPaulCC20123,853 views
- Loading more suggestions...