BRAIN POWER: From Neurons to Networks
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 5, 2012
Directed by @tiffanyshlain Please share this film far and wide! Suggested ways below. Check out the #TEDBook that accompanies this film. Info at: http://www.letitripple.org
Special thanks to Tim Delaughter, Dominic Griffin and The Polyphonic Spree for donating their song "It's the Sun" and to Moby for donating his song "Wait for Me."
**All music rights secured for "It's the Sun" by Tim Delaughter and Dominic Griffin.**
**All music rights secured for "Wait for Me" by Moby.**
BRAIN POWER: From Neurons to Networks is a 10-minute film and accompanying TED Book (ted.com/tedbooks) from award-winning Director Tiffany Shlain and her team at The Moxie Institute. Based on new research on how to best nurture children's brains from Harvard University's Center on the Developing Child and University of Washington's I-LABS, the film explores the parallels between a child's brain development and the development of the global brain of Internet, offering insights into the best ways to shape both. Made through a new crowd-sourcing creativity process the Moxie team calls "Cloud Filmmaking," Brain Power was created by putting into action the very ideas that the film is exploring: the connections between neurons, networks, and people around the world.
Now that you've seen the film, Let it Ripple!
1. Please post, share, tweet, and forward this film to your networks, and see the ripple effects!
Tweet: Check out new short film & #TED Book "BrainPower: From Neurons to Networks" by @tiffanyshlain www.letitirpple.org
Facebook | Google+: click on word "share" at the top right of the video above and share to your networks.
2. Spread your message. Are you part of an organization working to inspire your community to action and make the world a better place? We will make a free film to help you.
3. If you know another language, please help us translate this film. Info at http://www.letitripple.org
Part of the Let it Ripple project is not only to provide free media for organizations around the world, but also to show how their work is interdependent. See the growing list of 450+ organizations that are already part of the Let it Ripple project, and how they're connected.
Find out more at http://www.letitripple.org
For more information about our feature documentary, "Connected," and many more exciting projects, join us at http://facebook.com/connectedthefilm
Standard YouTube License
- 33:56 Вся правда о здоровьеby Dmitry ShamenkovFeatured 44,828
- 0:54 BRAIN POWER | TED Books | Toxic Stressby Connected The Film 894 views
- 1:25 BRAIN POWER / TED Book Demoby connectedthefilm 563 views
- 2:12 Engage: A New Cloud Film from the Let It Ripple Seriesby Connected The Film 45,284 views
- 2:34 Connected | Now Available on iTunes and all VOD Platforms | Official Trailerby connectedthefilm 32,568 views
- 35:38 How to Double Your Brain Power! (Great Stuff!) - Part 1by MindPowerWords 424,957 views
- 4:57 Become A Natural Genius Unlock Your 'Super Conscious' Mindby TheMarol84's channel 50,544 views
- 5:25 The Secret To Subconscious Mind Control #1by Richard Petrie 421,213 views
- 19:05 Susan Cain: The power of introvertsby TEDTalks 1,402,364 views
- 32 videos Play all 大腦的研究by A123958242
- 58:58 Building Brains: The Molecular Logic of Neural Circuitsby ResearchChannel 15,032 views
- 10:00 Power of Thought - Genius Brain Powerby GeniusBrainPower 4,096 views
- 55:31 Dan Siegel: The Neurological Basis of Behavior, the Mind, the Brain and Human Relationships Part 1by The Garrison Institute 8,979 views
- Brain 63,159 videos218
- 16:49 Henry Markram: A brain in a supercomputerby TEDtalksDirector 179,828 views
- 7:44 The Desk - Short Filmby Albert Gonzalez 350,311 views
- 9:58 Brain Concentration Music Trainingby AudioStrobe Biofeedback Systems & Audio Visual Art 2,713,501 views
- 18:37 Dan Pink: The puzzle of motivationby TEDtalksDirector 2,373,744 views
- 4:52 Neurons How they work in the Human Brainby NeurobalanceMx 9,612 views
- 25:31 VS Ramachandran: 3 clues to understanding your brainby TEDTalks 336,630 views
- 4:06 How English sounds to non-English speakersby Brian and Karl 1,976,960 views
- 10:16 VS Ramachandran: The neurons that shaped civilizationby TEDtalksDirector 130,636 views
- Loading more suggestions...