Trayvon Martin was punching Neighborhood Watchman when he was shot.flv - YouTube.flv
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Mar 21, 2012
George Zimmerman Passed Lie Detector Test on Trayvon Martin Killing
Zimmerman was asked, "Did you confront the guy you shot?' He answered, "No." He was also asked, "Were you in fear for your life, when you shot the guy." Zimmerman replied, "Yes."
A Miami-Herald article states that Trayvon was caught with a "burglary tool" and women's jewelry including "12 pieces of jewelry... silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds" when his backpack was searched at school after he had been seen on surveillance video putting up graffiti at school. The jewelry was impounded. The article can be found at the link below:
Trayvon Martin Six Foot Three Inches tall
According to the Sanford police incident report of Trayvon Martin's death, he was 6'0" tall and weighed 160 pounds; however, his family said he was actually 6-foot-3 and weighed at most 150 pounds.
The Miami-Herald is claiming that the autopsy says that Travyon is five feet eleven and 158 lbs.
Latest analysis (Apr. 6th) of Zimmerman's call to police has him saying "f--king cold"
Article on the Wagist: Twitter messages: "Another post makes reference to Trayvon having "swung on a bus driver" a few days before he died.... There is also fairly direct evidence that Trayvon may have been a small-time drug-dealer...."
George Zimmerman followed a suspicious individual, Trayvon Martin through a neighborhood that had suffered a series of recent break ins. Trayvon appeared to be looking around at houses in the rain casing the neighborhood. Trayvon pulled his hoodie over his face and ran after he noticed Zimmerman watching him while he was casing the neighborhood. Zimmerman drove after him, but lost sight. Zimmerman got out of his truck, looked around and started walking back to his truck when Trayvon approached him.
Note that Zimmerman never deliberately approached Trayvon closer than he had to be to see where Trayvon was and to see what he was doing. Zimmerman was only interested in reporting Trayvon's location to the police. Trayvon was the one to circle around and approach Zimmerman with the intention of beating up Zimmerman.
If Zimmerman were "hunting" Trayvon as the liberals claim, then why did he have his gun in his holster. Why would Zimmerman allow Trayvon to beat him if his intention was to shoot him down? Zimmerman was obviously NOT hunting Trayvon and did not have his gun out otherwise Trayvon would not have been able to punch him.
Zimmerman asked Trayvon what he was doing in that neighborhood and Trayvon began violently beating him. Trayvon was a tall 17 year old high school football player.
Zimmerman as a private citizen can follow suspicious people in his car and ask them questions. The police operator has no authority to prevent him from following a suspicious individual.
The police operator said to Zimmerman "We don't need you to do that." when Zimmerman said he was following Trayvon. That was a suggestion, not an order. The police try to discourage people from taking risks that police get paid to take. That suggestion has zero legal bearing on this case.
Trayvon committed a felonious, violent assault against Zimmerman --a crime which liberals apparently don't consider a big deal. That violent attack justified Travyon being shot in self defense. Instead of asking why Zimmerman shot Trayvon, why aren't any liberals asking why Trayvon violently attacked Zimmerman? And NO being followed by a Neighborhood Watchman is not a justification for a violent assault on the Watchman even though I've seen several delusional people make comments to that effect.
Here's a more recent picture of Trayvon, you can contrast with the pictures of him when he was 12 that the liberal media is using.
A story in the Blaze has a lot of useful information:
Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman
Standard YouTube License
- 10:50 13yr Old Eyewitness's Mother Speaks Out on Travon Martin Gun-Lynchingby politicalarticles32,483 views
- 47:16 The Death of Trayvon Martinby Teeslaw173,596 views
- 7:16 Trayvon Martin Smear Attempt By Glenn Beck's 'The Blaze'by The Young Turks145,740 views
- 4:18 Uncle Tom Larry Elder defends Murderer George Zimmermanby ExposingUncleToms137,766 views
- 4:17 Trayvon Martin Final Phone Call With Girlfriendby The Young Turks870,420 views
- 8:25 Why Was Trayvon Martin Killed?by ATLAHWorldwide124,194 views
- 4:13 George Zimmerman 911 call about Trayvon Martin UnRedactedby cjetboy170,966 views
- 5:52 Trayvon Broke George Zimmerman's Nose Says Attorneyby DollabiIIz228,246 views
- 2:58 Neighbor: Trayvon Martin Shooting wasn't self defenseby CNN35,158 views
- 4:02 Teen's dad: Trayvon saw his death comingby CNN141,540 views
- 3:45 Trayvon Martin's former coach speaksby HLN14,977 views
- 2:30 Zimmerman's Voice Crying for Help on 911 Tapes NOT Trayvon'sby LeakSource201283,814 views
- 18 videos Play all TRAYVON MARTINby anthonyhoss
- 3:37 Trayvon Martin 'Shitbag' Parents - Firefighter's Outrageous Facebook Postby The Young Turks133,654 views
- 0:38 Second witness confirms Trayvon was attackerby Todd Feinburg138,062 views
- 40:22 Flood of 911 Calls Released From Witnesses & George Zimmerman Part III of Trayvon Martin Coverageby janespeaks91,824 views
- 10:38 joe oliver exposed as fraud (Trayvon Martin case)by TheDivaTNT74,500 views
- 5:02 Trayvon Martin (911 Calls What Really Happened) Friend Speaks Outby Chozen Prod813,056 views