Warren Buffetts Interview. Warren Buffett asks America to tell congress. Put Up, Shut Up or Get Out!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2011
Warren Buffett, in a recent interview with CNBC, offers
one of the best quotes about the debt ceiling:
"I could end the deficit in 5 minutes," he told CNBC.
"You just pass a law that says that anytime there is
a deficit of more than 3% of GDP, all sitting members
of Congress are ineligible for re-election
The 26th amendment (granting the right to vote for
18 year-olds) took only 3 months &8 days to be ratified!
Why? Simple! The people demanded it. That was in 1971...
before computers, e-mail, cell phones, etc.
Of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, seven (7)
took 1 year or less to become the law of the land...all
because of public pressure.
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this
email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list;
in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America
will have the message. This is one idea that really should
be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2011
1. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman collects a salary while in office and receives
no pay when they are out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the
Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow
into the Social Security system, and Congress participates
with the American people. It may not be used for any other
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just
as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and
participates in the same health care system as the
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose
on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen are
void effective 1/1/12. The American people did not make
this contract with Congressmen.
Congressmen made all these contracts for themselves.
Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding
Fathers envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve
their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then
it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.)
to receive the message. Maybe it is time.
Standard YouTube License
- 5:45 Warren Buffett Wants to Be Taxed More?by HowTheWorldWorks Featured 10,379
- 59:03 Warren Buffett - The World's Greatest Money Maker (full documentary)by jesper02202,515 views
- 43:49 Warren Buffett: Get the Debt Ceiling Out of the Pictureby Fortune Magazine12,026 views
- 1:06:47 Pound Foolish: Exposing the Dark Side of the Personal Finance Industryby NewAmericaFoundation5,417 views
- 7:10 Warren Buffett on Too Big to Failby valueinvestorsportal12,302 views
- 23:34 10 October 15 2011 CNBC Harvard Business School - benefits of 2 of 2 PA165628_x264.mp4by Cdn Kozak478 views
- 8:08 Warren Buffett Would Not Hire Obama as CEOby WarrenBuffettBio1,161 views
- 59:40 How to Stay Out of Debt: Warren Buffett - Financial Future of American Youth (1999)by The Film Archives284,297 views
- 13:31 How To Change Your Attitude and have a GREAT Day...by joe diamante133 views
- 44:23 Warren Buffet Documentaryby TheRichClique116,513 views
- 3:18 Warren Buffett's recipe for charity (Warren Buffett)by WarrenBuffettBio754 views
- 10:03 Warren Buffett - This is Always a Bad Investmentby TheSuccessFactors19,758 views
- 6:11 Warren Buffett, Ajit Jain answer studentsby WarrenBuffettBio1,398 views
- 59:03 Warren Buffett biografía Documental BBCby Vector Logistica1,041 views
- 1:46 Warren Buffet - Advice on Managing Personal Financeby Aavtar Singh4,006 views
- 10:29 "How To Invest $1000" by Mike Dillardby George Kairu198,571 views
- 9:55 Warren Buffett, World's Greatest Money Maker - BBC Documentary - 5 of 6 (Warren Buffett)by WarrenBuffettBio5,250 views
- 41:33 David Chilton Personal Finance for Everyone.wmvby Latisha McDougal3,403 views
- 4:26 Warren Buffett on Taxes & Shared Sacrificeby valueinvestorsportal639 views
- 7:04 Bill Gates & Warren Buffett Laugh Off Gold As 'Purely Speculative, Non Productive' Assetby SchittReport18,284 views
- Loading more suggestions...