Chrys Ghiraldini is a Chiropractor, Easy Stress Solutions, How De-Stress Expert
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 10, 2012
http://easystresssolutions.com/ "Remove Stress in Less Than A New York Minute"
Dr. Chrys Ghiraldini is a Chiropractor, with over 10 years of experience in family practice.
Her Easy Stress Solutions protocol helps stressed out/burned out professionals to release their stress easily and quickly so that they sleep better, have more energy, increase their productivity and enjoy a better quality of life. By addressing all 3 components of Health simultaneously, the Creative/Spiritual, the Emotional, and the Physical aspects, the stress release is permanent.
Her core belief is that energy misalignment is the cause of all dis-eases, and that most, if not all, of our diseases start with unprocessed or suppressed emotions. She incorporates Nutrition and Detoxification in her holistic approach to health, as well as EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to release the blocks that are preventing you from having the lifestyle of your dreams, and Matrix ReImprinting, which allows you to re-write your past and create a new future.
Her protocol also integrates breathing exercises coupled with movement to achieve optimal health. She has studied Homeopathy, Herbs and Energy Healing for the last 20 years.
Emotional Freedom Technique or EFT
EFT, created by Gary Craig, is a technique to restore the energy flow along the meridians in your body. EFT's premise is that all negative emotions, and dis-ease states, are caused by an energy disruption along the meridians (energy lines running on our bodies, mapped by the Chinese over 5,000 years ago). EFT corrects these disruptions with light tapping on points on the head, torso, and hands.
"I was feeling depressed and stressed out. I had been out of a job for several months and nothing seemed to be working. I had sent several resumes out with no replies. Then we did a mini session together, you showed me how to tap, and the following week I received a reply for my resume. This was not the job I really wanted, so I waited a few more days. The next week I got 2 other phone calls for interviews. After months of absolutely no replies and no interviews, I know that it was the work we did that opened up the channels for a new job to come into my life. I'm now working for the company I had chosen. Thank you so much for your help, Dr. Chrys!" Kevin G., New York, NY
"I had been waiting for an answer for this proposal for several weeks, and it was not happening. I was feeling quite anxious about it when I remembered the tapping you had taught me from our previous work together, and I tapped for it the way we had done before. The next day I got the job, and 2 other jobs that I had quoted several weeks earlier also materialized. I know it was from the EFT we did together and how you taught me to use it. Those jobs came in the nick of time, I was getting stressed out over them. Thanks!" Neda P., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
"After my car accident, I had a lot of pain on my left shoulder and arm. Even with all the Physical Therapy I did, the pain persisted and I was feeling quite discouraged and stressed out. After working with you and exploring some underlying emotional causes for my shoulder pain with EFT, the pain diminished considerably right away. Thank you for your help!" Dr. J. A., Kingston, NY
"I'm feeling so incredibly wonderful today. It's been such a long time since I've experienced being so efficient and clear-thinking. I can actually focus very sharply on whatever I choose. If I didn't know otherwise, I'd think I'd been slipped some kind of drug. It's amazing that the work you did with me simply removed my symptoms, along with the fuzz around my thinking, motivation and actions...and I have no side-effects! I can't thank you enough ... I am thrilled!!"
Standard YouTube License
- 9:37 Memphis Wrestling: The most HEATED TV angle in history! 1by GShea Featured 46,095
- 9:14 Why Tapping (EFT) Should be Avoidedby thedurianking37,240 views
- 13:44 How to Do EFT Tapping Therapy - EFT Basic Recipe Tutorialby Stefan Gonick EFT Practitioner116,997 views
- 6:22 [EFT Coaching for Business] Overcome Limiting Beliefs Around Money to Achieve Your Goalsby Pamela Bruner4,675 views
- 22:51 Nick Ortner on how to rewire the brain with EFT - Tapping World Summit 2012by The Tapping Solution131,664 views
- 3:21 How to Do EFT Tapping Therapy in Public (without looking crazy)by Stefan Gonick EFT Practitioner8,113 views
- 9:58 Window tinting, training how to tint a car back window in 1 piece, 216-475-9999 part 1by kaboom pages2,703 views
- 9:56 Using EFT to Reach Your Potentialby ardencompton4,523 views
- 7:12 Using EFT for pain - Resolving back painby resolvehypnotherapy4,568 views
- 5:21 How Is PSTEC Better Than EFT?by pstec4all3,866 views
- 6:17 What is EFT? Tell the Story Techniqueby Natalie Hill3,580 views
- 19:53 Don McGrath interviews 50 athletes over 50 and shares the secrets of a healthy lifeby kaboom pages188 views
- 5:53 How I Used *EFT* ( Emotional Freedom Technique) To Lower My *Blood Pressure*by Suzie Cheel12,283 views
- 10:58 Dell Women Entrepreneurs Network, Celia Gates, Global Brainstorm creator rocks the houseby kaboom pages38 views
- 9:04 5 direct techniques to clear your mind - SPIRITUAL POWERby Francisco Bujan44,840 views
- 4:12 EFT - I Don't Know What I Wantby eftmagic4,173 views
- 3:05 EFT for pain reliefby powerpathproject10,264 views
- 4:37 "Stealth" EFT - Helping a Friend in Need (unobtrusively)by Stefan Gonick EFT Practitioner5,534 views
- 14:43 Brian Lawler (Grand Master Sexay) about Jerry "The King" Lawlerby DarknessWithinRiku228,827 views
- 20:01 O-Pro - Kuishinbo Kamen vs Kikutaro 2009.04.29by MiscPuro64,292 views
- Loading more suggestions...