6th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix: Scarlet House [English Subs]
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 7, 2012
For the references and stuff, read the notes in this description.
I'm not a subber so I don't really sub videos, it's just part of my "I Love Gensokyo" spirit. I know the 5th M-1 Grand Prix still hasn't been completed yet, but that's out of my league and I can only do simpler ones. If no subber is going to sub the remaining 5th M-1, then I might consider.
Again, I'm not an expert in Japanese. Any mistakes or missed out references, please let me know. Enjoy and subscribe plz =D
*Their spellcard opening is a reference to their previous entry on 1st Touhou M-1 Grand Prix. During their previous entry, Flandre set the mansion on fire, and Remilia does the saving (previously it was to save Sakuya). They're repeating that here again.
*Due to her power of resurrection and ability to control fire, Mokou is often depicted as having the same powers as the mythical phoenix.
*Touhou Q&A About Everything is a reference to the 2nd Touhou M-1 Grand Prix, YakumoChen.
*When Flandre said 119 in her cute ways, she's trying to say that she's a good girl.
119 = i-i-ko (iiko) = good girl
The number one is ichi, which can be shortened to i.
The number nine is kokonotsu (the older kunyomi saying of "nine") which can be shortened to ko.
*There may be a pun in "station won't come" section. Flandre said "Shou wa konai" which could mean "Shou won't come" (Toramaru, with Murasa, that is).
[Credits to 69KVN69]
*"Ukeru!" is a reference to the 5th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix, TewiReisen.
*In fanworks, whenever Remilia becomes embarrassed or humiliated, it is often referred to as a "Charisma Break" by fans due to this being a contrast to her very charismatic personality.
*When Flandre was on fire, bouncing around like a ball, it is probably a reference to Asuka Bunka Attack from Gag Manga Biyori.
*When Flandre grabbed Remilia and said she would avenge Hyuui, she is trying to be Shuren from Hokuto No Ken series, Hyuui is his brother. Shuren covered himself in flames and tried to burn Ken-Oh (Raoh) together with him, but failed and got his head twisted 180 degrees before being crushed.
*When Flandre said her ankle was injured, it is a possible subtle reference to High School of the Dead Episode 3, when they were trying to escape from a zombie attack in the school, someone sprained his ankle. Koichi Shido, the teacher of 3-A kicks him in the face, and said that it was "the survival of the fittest."
*PaniCrew is a J-pop group since 1998.
*The censored word after Miki Prune is probably Nihon Amway (Amway Japan).
*The gasoline part is also a reference to their previous entry in the 1st Touhou M-1 Grand Prix.
*Love Hotel (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_hotel)
When they were escaping out of the mansion, it sounds like... you know, with Remilia asking Flandre to hold her tight and go faster, and Flandre making those... moans.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:57 Touhou 東方 PV - Chen no Gensokyo Ondo (multilanguage subs)by Miracle in Gensokyo Featured 435,408
- 10:53 5th東方M-1ぐらんぷり: Shutter Girls (English Subtitles)by Furienify85,183 views
- 10:08 4th 東方M-1ぐらんぷり: Moriya Kero (English Subtitles)by Furienify101,294 views
- 8:05 5th東方M-1ぐらんぷり: Shou-chan Chu-Chu (English Subtitles)by Furienify52,688 views
- 7:35 3rd 東方 M-1 Grand Prix 『Yuyuko and Youmu』 [English Subtitles]by Furienify105,025 views
- 7:27 3rd Touhou M-1 Grand Prix MikoMiko Spark Manzai #1 [English Soft Subs]by Furienify144,404 views
- 6:55 4th 東方M-1ぐらんぷり FINALS: Komeiji Sisters (English Subtitles)by Furienify53,701 views
- 8:46 4th 東方M-1ぐらんぷり: Cat Stone (English Subtitles)by Furienify56,820 views
- 20:36 【Touhou MMD】The STRONGEST Battle -Reimu vs Cirno-【東方】by reddevils500c196,799 views
- 13 videos Play all C81 Things (6th Touhou M-1 / Memories of Phantasm 2)by DICKENSDA007
- 10:56 5th東方M-1ぐらんぷり: TewiReisen (English Subtitles)by Furienify29,872 views
- 8:19 6th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix: Spin Kappa [English Subs]by RailKill50,752 views
- 11:38 6th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix: Tokamak Club [English Subs]by RailKill79,222 views
- 5:43 3rd 東方 M-1 Grand Prix 『Witch Doll』[English Subtitles]by Furienify49,674 views
- 10:14 6th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix FINALS: Binary Drop [English Subs]by RailKill61,475 views
- 8:43 3rd 東方 M-1 Grand Prix TewiKourin Finals (English Subtitles)by Furienify40,349 views
- 5:35 4th 東方M-1ぐらんぷり FINALS: Tokamak Club (English Subtitles)by Furienify45,967 views
- 8:27 6th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix: Yakumo Chen [English Subs]by RailKill97,031 views
- 6:42 3rd 東方 M-1 Grand Prix Finals 『MikoMiko Spark』 [English Subs]by Furienify60,675 views
- 10:56 5th Touhou M-1 Grand Prix: TewiReisen [English Subs]by RailKill28,089 views