Health Care Summary
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 13, 2009
UNITED STATES: 15.9 pct of GDP, $6,657 per capita
U.S. health care spending is expected to increase at similar levels for the next decade reaching $4.3 TRILLION in 2017, or 20 percent of GDP.1
Health care spending is 4.3 times the amount spent on national defense.3
The United States spends more on health care per capita than other industrialized nations but does not receive more services, according to a study published on Tuesday in the July/August issue of... Health Affairs, the Los Angeles Times reports.
81860Total per capita spent in U.S. dollars by 61 countries
61Number of countries
1342Average spent per capita
79826Total per capita spent in U.S. dollars by 61 countries
29Number of countries
2753Average spent per capita
Another example of our high costs of care is clearly seen in the following illustration. Earlier this month Seaver-Davis, a family mediator and teacher, traveled halfway across the world from Greensboro to Bangalore, where Wockhardts surgeons removed the loose implants from a previous surgery in his knee and replaced them with fresh implants.
The surgery cost $11,000, a bargain-basement price that was a quarter of what hospitals in North Carolina were quoting. If more people knew about the quality of medical care here, American hospitals would go out of business, said Seaver-Davis.
1,290Airfare (Round trip 2 wks in advance, may vary)
2,380Hotel (2 weeks, 4-5 stars, 170 per night)
14,67033.3% of U.S. Hospital Costs or 1/3 less of cost in U.S.
What is being pushed at this time, in this country, is health coverage reform when it ought to be health care reform. This industry is profiting from our own fear and greed. And now, they are looking to continue the coverage based system by having the government overtime swallow up the private coverage based institutions so the other participants such as the big pharmacuticals can continue to charge what few individuals can afford to pay.
The biggest year of the boom was 1957, when 4.3 million boomers were born. Why it took over 10 years for so many post-World War II families to get going is a matter of speculation. For the 5-year period between 1956 and 1960, inclusive, 21.2 million boomers were born, nearly 1 1/2 times the number born between 1941 and 1945, and the largest for any 5-year period in the 20th century.
These boomers reach 65+ in 2017-2023
By continuing the coverage based system health care participants such as the big pharmacetucals can continue to charge exuberant prices for medication grandma needs. By merging the the coverage based system into the federal govenment over time the private insures can be eliminated while other participants within the health care industry continue to charge what individuals can not pay.
We have allowed this to happen. Due to our own desires that rage within us to get what we have not earned. We are a lotto nation. We gamble it all away for a chance at to save a few dollors even if it means raising the costs on eveyone else.
We do not have to let this industry and its particpants who grandma hostage through a coverage based solution.
America we must repent. We must confess to God our own greed and selfishness. We must accept God's justice system, Jesus Christ crucifed for our sin and the offences of others. We must beleive Jesus unto righteousness, unto partaking of His divine nature though the free gift of the Holy Spirit available to whosoever will. There is no other way to releat to the creator of all things but through His eternal Son who shed His blood for the sins of the whole world.
Let your faith in Him move you by His strength unto righteousness. Let us though His strength retain our power to do good not only over our wealth by not participating in heatlth coverage based solutions but also over the power of our choice regarding our heatlh care.
May God grant us wisdom and understanding that we may know Him.
May God bless us all in the name of His Son Jesus Christ who is the Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:57 Kucinich Slams Right-Wing Healthcare "Expert"by The Young Turks Featured 64,934
- 54:12 The True Cost of Health Careby David Belk26,547 views
- 9:27 Causes and Ayurvedic Treatments of Arthritis & Joint Pains on Jiva Ayurveda TV Showsby Partap Chauhan14,333 views
- 2:51 Health Care Reform Summary.mp4by Mike Russo988 views
- 12:16 Pitta Dosha on Eternal Health ( Epi 147 part 2 ) - Dr. Chauhan's TV Show on Care Worldby Partap Chauhan7,647 views
- 7:20 Ayurvedic Treatments of Acidity Acid Reflux and Digestion in Ayurvedaby Partap Chauhan117,646 views
- 3:44 John Pilger Calls UK National Health Service a Treasure, Blasts US Healthcare Democracy Now 7/2/09by mediagrrl929,413 views
- 10:20 Ayurvedic Treatment of Hypertension/High Blood Pressureby Partap Chauhan25,778 views
- 6:58 Ayurvedic Treatment of Diabetes - View of Jiva Ayurveda Director, Dr. Partap Chauhanby Partap Chauhan22,906 views
- 4:33 Ayurveda and Pilesby Partap Chauhan20,948 views
- 4:24 American Healthcareby Dan Horner691 views
- 11:36 Brief Synopsis of U.S. Healthcare Systemby wyominboy1,080 views
- 12:44 Overview of American Healthcare Systemby Ricardo Nausa505 views
- 8:36 Hair Care with Ayurveda - View of Jiva Director, Dr. Partap Chauhanby Partap Chauhan21,926 views
- 7:51 Ayurvedic Treatment of Arthritis - View of Jiva Ayurveda Director, Dr. Partap Chauhanby Partap Chauhan25,843 views
- 8:26 Health Care Reform with Michael Mooreby Haileo2027,186 views
- 3:16 Dr Gray Summary of Health Care Changesby Media40004,163 views
- 21:10 The U.S. Healthcare System - Current and Futureby EmoryUniversity13,222 views
- 1:30:08 Health Care 2009 - David Wilson, Myra Christopher, Elaine McIntoshby JCCCvideo17,884 views
- 10:54 Health Care Childbirth Alternativesby soundendurance561 views
- Loading more suggestions...