E3 2009 Mount & Blade: Warband trailer
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 4, 2009
E3 2009 Get an insight in the multiplayer expansion to the critically acclaimed medieval combat game.Mount&Blade: Warband. introduces a number of features that players have specifically requested and which will vastly improve the overall gameplay experience of this revolutionary title.
Key features revealed for the first time at E3:
· Overhauled graphics; HDR, FSAA, Depth of Field, Soft particles, Tone Mapping and many other effects are all now implemented.
· Majority of Models are being redone.
· Multiplayer battles can now handle up to 64 players with Mods including Team Death Match and Search & Destroy.
· Ability to become the ruler of a faction and convince lords to become your vassals in the Single Player Campaign.
· Ability to upgrade your companions to vassalage by granting them land.
· Improved Mechanics for Soldier Morale: Soldiers will break and run away if their morale gets too low.
A summary of additional features previously revealed at GDC are Multiplayer for up to 32 players, improved strategic AI, improved graphics and optimization including customizable quick battles, extended diplomatic options and new weapons, armor and animations, a new faction with unique troops and equipment.
Other aspects introduced in Mount&Blade: Warband are improvements to the combat system with more physically accurate horse archery, a variation in horse sizes, and more options when embarking on sieges.
War has come down on Calradia. In a land torn by constant danger, raids and skirmishes, you will raise and lead your own war band, commanding dozens of hardened soldiers. Mount & Blade is a single-player, third or first-person action/role playing game featuring groundbreaking horseback combat, intuitive swordplay, and a free-form environment in which players can roam freely.
At E3 2009 in Los Angeles development teams for Hearts of Iron III, East India Company and Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim will be showcasing brand new features for their eagerly anticipated titles.
To watch a game presentation from a press event earlier this year, please click here;
Buy the game here: http://www.mountandbladewarband.com/buy
Standard YouTube License
- 15:27 Mount and Blade Warband - Why you need cavalry only! - Commentaryby Gaming Coach XFeatured 123,487
- 1:50 Mount & Blade: Warband Single Player Trailerby Paradoxplaza 121,596 views
- 5:14 Mount & Blade: Warband Early game presentationby Paradoxplaza 179,932 views
- 7:08 Mount & Blade: Warband Interview With Armagan Yavuzby Paradoxplaza 24,547 views
- 1:52 Mount&Blade Warband Gamescom trailerby Paradoxplaza 158,265 views
- 37:44 ◀World of Tanks - Meet The Super Pershingby SideStrafe 113,852 views
- 17:27 Mount & Blade: Napoleonic Wars Reviewby AngryJoeShow 394,439 views
- 26:57 ◀Mount & Blade: Warband - Storming the Castleby SideStrafe 122,968 views
- 17:06 ◀Mount & Blade: Warband - Rise a Knight!by SideStrafe 110,182 views
- 10:27 Mount & Blade Warband - #1 Birth of a Viking "Viking Commentary"by Robbaz 308,978 views
- 31:32 WTF Is... - Mount and Blade : With Fire and Sword ?by TotalHalibut 375,421 views
- 28:20 Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars Line Battle #1by DeltaRanger7474 35,510 views
- 23 videos Play all Mount & Blade Warband Videosby EmpireErwinRommel
- 2:05 Mount & Blade: 1 vs. 90by xGhost4000x 286,343 views
- 10:01 Mount and Blade Warband with the Asdfsby BedBananas 321,965 views
- 5:33 Mount & Blade Warband AI can't take my castle!by koshymoshy 175,873 views
- Mount & Blade 37,182 videos278
- 14:51 Mount & Blade: With Fire And Sword - Multiplayer Madness!by unitlosttube 61,441 views
- 18:53 Mount & Blade: Warband #1 - A Fresh Startby YogscastSjin 383,101 views
- 9:56 The best mods of Mount and blade!! Part 2/2by tnareuqnoc 389,264 views
- 16:56 Mount & Blade Warband Multiplayer Betaby Attila16 49,897 views
- 1:22:30 Let's Play Mount & Blade: Warband - Part 100 - Marathon Specialby ReformistTM 27,481 views
- Loading more suggestions...