Published on Jan 22, 2013
A delicious, little know method of making coffee that requires, you guessed it, an egg. Coffee drinkers of the world, get ready for a very strange brew. RECIPE AND MUSIC CREDITS BELOW.
New drink recipes air weekly, so make sure you subscribe to Tastemade for this and lots of other great new programming.
NORWEGIAN EGG COFFEE RECIPE
- 3 Tbs ground coffee (medium or coarse)
- 1 egg
- 4 cups water
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Combine egg, coffee grounds and 3tbs of cold water into a paste.
- Mix the paste into your pot of boiling water, simmering for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add one cup of cold water.
- Strain into a pitcher or individual glasses and enjoy :)
Video: High Beam - http://www.hitthehighbeam.com
Music: "Rundt, rundt, rundt" performed by Nora Brockstedt and Jens Book Jenssen.
Written by Stallman/Shapiro/Coob
Recording courtesy of Nidelven Grammofon, Trondheim Norway
Standard YouTube License