- 135 The Scissor Sweep Takedown - MMA Surge, Episode 20 by MMA Surge
- 136 The Omoplata - MMA Surge, Episode 19 by MMA Surge
- 137 The Gogoplata - MMA Surge, Episode 18 by MMA Surge
- 138 The Push Kick - MMA Surge, Episode 17 by MMA Surge
- 139 The Jab - MMA Surge, Episode 16 by MMA Surge
- 140 The D'Arce Choke - MMA Surge, Episode 15 by MMA Surge
- 141 The Kimura - MMA Surge, Episode 14 by MMA Surge
- 142 MMA Surge by MMA Surge
- 143 Beating a Taller Opponent - MMA Surge, Episode 13 by MMA Surge
- 144 Jumping Switch Kick - MMA Surge, Episode 2 by MMA Surge
- 145 Sambo Knee Bar - MMA Surge, Episode 12 by MMA Surge
- 146 Judo Throw - MMA Surge, Episode 11 by MMA Surge
- 147 The Triangle Choke - MMA Surge, Episode 10 by MMA Surge
- 148 Leg Lock Position - MMA Surge, Episode 9 by MMA Surge
- 149 Anderson Silva's Thai Clinch - MMA Surge, Episo... by MMA Surge
- 150 The Guillotine - MMA Surge, Episode 7 by MMA Surge
- 151 Rear Naked Choke - MMA Surge, Episode 6 by MMA Surge
- 152 Armbar from Mount - MMA Surge, Episode 5 by MMA Surge
- 153 Defending from the Guard Position - MMA Surge, ... by MMA Surge
- 154 Double Leg Takedown - MMA Surge, Episode 3 by MMA Surge
- ▶ Bas Rutten's Liver Shot - MMA Surge, Episode 1 by MMA Surge
Bas Rutten's Liver Shot - MMA Surge, Episode 1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Aug 15, 2012
Subscribe to the MMA Surge newsletter: http://goo.gl/wJjWq
Subscribe to MMA Surge: http://goo.gl/Kl5FO
Get Squid's 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/hizGB
How to Pull It Off:
1. Establish your stance.
2. Step forward with left foot.
3. Turn shoulders left, so your right shoulder is above your left knee.
4. Throw a left hook. Aim at a 45-degree angle and hit mid center of opponent's abdomen, on the right side.
5. Keep your right hand by your face to block.
Bang, that's Bas Rutten's infamous liver shot. In case you didn't know, the liver's on the right side of the abdomen. One hard strike'll cause extreme pain all through the body, so do it right and you'll walk away the winner.
1. Arm Bar From Mount http://goo.gl/e49WP
2. The Push Kick http://goo.gl/e49WP
3. The Reverse Triangle http://goo.gl/NmfUQ
4. Anaconda Choke http://goo.gl/DSfLC
5. Sambo Arm Bar http://goo.gl/udJ7g
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler's Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.
Standard YouTube License
- 4:07 Double Leg Takedown - MMA Surge, Episode 3by MMA SurgeFeatured 24,889
- 6:26 Defending from the Guard Position - MMA Surge, Episode 4by MMA Surge 13,350 views
- 6:03 Sambo Knee Bar - MMA Surge, Episode 12by MMA Surge 26,142 views
- 6:30 The Triangle Choke - MMA Surge, Episode 10by MMA Surge 26,354 views
- 5:12 Things in Slow Motion (compilation)by Ben Good 17,193,848 views
- 1:42 Crocodile Fight to the Deathby RoyalPanthera 3,572,365 views
- 4:52 The D'Arce Choke - MMA Surge, Episode 15by MMA Surge 12,888 views
- 5:17 The Gogoplata - MMA Surge, Episode 18by MMA Surge 10,669 views
- 4:44 Leg Lock Position - MMA Surge, Episode 9by MMA Surge 9,068 views
- 4:07 Punk Payback with Bas Rutten - A hold up at the doctor's officeby Kanál používateľa tiredofusernameshit 115,286 views
- 1:02 Russian Mafia at workby sko0s's channel 1,477,267 views
- 0:36 Yao HUGE dunk on Javale Mcgeeby nbapowerplays 752,048 views
- 3:05 Don't Piss off Ray Lewis - America's Gameby DannySportsTalk 2,005,255 views
- 0:35 3 on 1 Chinese Kung-Fu Masterby NinjaKid3000 8,777,513 views
- 3:03 C'mon Man! - Week 14 - December 12, 2011 ESPN Monday Night Footballby SportsShowTV 220,594 views
- 1:45 world's most dangerous manby pinksugah 10,030,886 views
- 2:02 WWE UFC Champion Brock Lesnar'sPro Football Career as Minnesota Vikingby Mookie TheSportsDaddy 227,440 views
- 1:29 Crystal Meth Before & After and its Devastating Effectsby FunFacta 9,762,923 views
- 2:04 Deadlift 500 lbs @ bodyweight 168 lbsby Jay Rhodes 851,971 views
- 1:07 El libro de los archivos de Pablo Escobar 22 sep. 2007by hrktqw 1,398,901 views
- Loading more suggestions...