Published on Feb 14, 2013
Grafica's nano-prinTex "print easy" - Automatic Direct-To-Garment Textile Screen Printing Machine. World's first and leaders in fully electromechanical design.
- Continuous mechanical indexing (ultra-smooth and quiet operation)
- Mechanical indexing system with AC heads standard
- No problematic pneumatics
- No complicated hydraulic system
- No need or cost for compressor
- No need for troublesome and expensive moisture separator to supply dry compressed air
- Save running & maintenance cost of compressor
- Avoid noise pollution with compressor
- Eliminate hassles with pneumatic airlines that are well-known to have problems associated moisture and leakage
- Avoid spending unnecessary money on extra power consumption to operate energy-consuming compressor
- High lift heads for screen cleaning and other access needs
- Flash electrical supply is built into the indexer so there aren't cords running all over. (Also, much safer than dropping obstructive high-voltage electrical lines from the ceiling)
- Large print areas for full garment coverage available on the Nano-prinTex Plus size 20" x 30"
- Significant savings on overall equipment investment
nano-prinTex "print easy" Bridging the gap between stellar performance and cost efficiency"
Soundtrack Credit: "Protofunk" by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0. http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-....
Standard YouTube License