OBAMA APPOINTEE OFFICIALLY DECREES THE U.S. A POLICE STATE
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jun 29, 2010
Americans have been losing the protection of law for years. In the 21st century the loss of legal protections accelerated with the Bush administrations war on terror, which continues under the Obama administration and is essentially a war on the Constitution and U.S. civil liberties.
The Bush regime was determined to vitiate habeas corpus in order to hold people indefinitely without bringing charges. The regime had acquired hundreds of prisoners by paying a bounty for terrorists. Afghan warlords and thugs responded to the financial incentive by grabbing unprotected people and selling them to the Americans.
The Bush regime needed to hold the prisoners without charges because it had no evidence against the people and did not want to admit that the U.S. government had stupidly paid warlords and thugs to kidnap innocent people. In addition, the Bush regime needed terrorists prisoners in order to prove that there was a terrorist threat.
As there was no evidence against the detainees (most have been released without charges after years of detention and abuse), the U.S. government needed a way around U.S. and international laws against torture in order that the government could produce evidence via self-incrimination. The Bush regime found inhumane and totalitarian-minded lawyers and put them to work at the U.S. Department of Justice (sic) to invent arguments that the Bush regime did not need to obey the law.
The Bush regime created a new classification for its detainees that it used to justify denying legal protection and due process to the detainees. As the detainees were not U.S. citizens and were demonized by the regime as the 760 most dangerous men on earth, there was little public outcry over the regimes unconstitutional and inhumane actions.
As our Founding Fathers and a long list of scholars warned, once civil liberties are breached, they are breached for all. Soon U.S. citizens were being held indefinitely in violation of their habeas corpus rights.
This shows how far the police state has advanced. A presidential appointee in the Obama administration tells an important committee of Congress that the executive branch has decided that it can murder American citizens abroad if it thinks they are a threat.
I can hear readers saying the government might as well kill Americans abroad as it kills them at home Waco, Ruby Ridge, the Black Panthers.
Yes, the U.S. government has murdered its citizens, but Dennis Blairs defined policy is a bold new development. The government, of course, denies that it intended to kill the Branch Davidians, Randy Weavers wife and child, or the Black Panthers. The government says that Waco was a terrible tragedy, an unintended result brought on by the Branch Davidians themselves. The government says that Ruby Ridge was Randy Weavers fault for not appearing in court on a day that had been miscommunicated to him. The Black Panthers, the government says, were dangerous criminals who insisted on a shootout.
In no previous death of a U.S. citizen by the hands of the U.S. government has the government claimed the right to kill Americans without arrest, trial, and conviction of a capital crime.
In contrast, Dennis Blair has told the U.S. Congress that the executive branch has assumed the right to murder Americans who it deems a threat.
What defines threat? Who will make the decision? What it means is that the government will murder whomever it chooses.
There is no more complete or compelling evidence of a police state than the government announcing that it will murder its own citizens if it views them as a threat.
Ironic, isnt it, that the war on terror to make us safe ends in a police state with the government declaring the right to murder American citizens whom it regards as a threat.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:43 Obama Working for Goldman Sachs?by The Young Turks Featured 47,977
- 2:57:07 HOMELAND IN-SECURITY: Rise Of The Global Police State (Full Length) HDby wakeuptothenwo338,204 views
- 2:35:39 Martial Law 911: Rise of the Police Stateby dunhillsupramk3809 views
- 43:21 Martial law is coming prepare !! Police State !!by nexteconomiccollap650 views
- 3:00:08 Martial Law 9 11 Rise Of The Police State Full Documentary)by Imad Rhali237 views
- 9:06 The men behind Barack Obama part 1by Steady Freddy668,757 views
- 26:38 2013 AMERICA'S NEW POLICE STATE Operation Paul Revere infowars Dot Com Contestby RICK THORNE23,852 views
- 10:05 How The CRIMINAL PRIVATE OFF-SHORE BANKSTER FEDERAL RESERVE SQUANDERED $12 BILLION In CASHby ricthuse1,642 views
- 58:40 Untold History of United States - Bush & Obama: Age of Terror (Subtitulado Español)by Conrado Ares95,740 views
- 14:54 Joel Skousen-The Dark Side of America - Alex Jones Tv 1/3by BladeEdge1776485 views
- 15:09 Police State Risingby strongtower09143,311 views
- 6:28 COLLAPSE IMMINENT - WE MUST TAKE ACTION NOWby ricthuse11,664 views
- 10:53 OBAMA COMMITS Act of HIGH TREASON; SIDES with FOREIGN POWER Against ARIZONAby ricthuse379 views
- 9:42 U.S. GOV can kill ANYONE including YOU without trial COVERTLY !!by 91177info62,824 views
- 2:01:13 Alex Jones Movie (1999) - Police State 1 - 2000 - Full versionby WakeUpCall4World37,667 views
- 54:54 Alcyon Pleiades 16 Pt.2-Secret plots of the NWO and the Police State -- Bitcoinby Alcyon Pleiades972 views
- 26:02 Art of the Western World - Episode 2: Imperial Stone - The Art of Romeby kunstskole13,639 views
- 4:09 IT IS NOW OFFICIAL - THE U.S. IS A POLICE STATEby ricthuse5,794 views
- 26:10 Art of the Western World - Episode 3: A White Garment of Churchesby kunstskole13,050 views
- 9:57 Dr Stephen Baskerville Part 1by illinoisfathers706 views
- Loading more suggestions...