DOWNGRADE ALL PSP MODELS FROM 6.60 6.38 6.39 6.35 6.20 TO 5.03 6.20 6.35 6.39 *NO PANDORA*
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 24, 2011
***NOTE: AS WITH ANY PSP DOWNGRADE THERE IS RISK INVOLVED. PLEASE DO NOT BLAME ME OR THE CREATORS OF THIS HOMEBREW IF YOU CAUSE ANY DAMAGE, PERMANENT OR OTHERWISE, TO YOUR DEVICE. YOU ACCEPT ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR SAID RISK. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK***
This video will guide you through the process of downgrading your PSP with official software 6.60 to any other official firmware. This is useful for installing custom firmware of a certain version. For instance, if your PSP is version 6.60 and you want to install 6.20 PRO you can use this to downgrade.
Your PSP may only be lowered to the firmware that it was SHIPPED WITH. Here are basic rules of thumb for all PSP modules:
01g - Any firmware available
02g - Any firmware greater than 4.71
03g - Any firmware greater than 5.00
04g - Any firmware greater than 6.10
05g - Any firmware greater than 6.10
07g - Any firmware greater than 6.31
09g - Any firmware greater than 6.31
PLEASE BE CERTAIN WHAT PSP MODULE TYPE YOU ARE USING BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT TO DOWNGRADE OR YOU MAY ENCOUNTER PROBLEMS. BE CAREFUL.
Here are the downloads. In the video, I go from 6.60 to 6.20, but it is possible to go to any other firmware that your PSP can support. Included are links to downgrade from 6.60 to 6.20, 6.35, 6.39, and for 03g and 02g ONLY, 5.03.
Enjoy, and be safe please (the process is exactly the same for all of these downloads).
As you will notice, the downloads are DIFFERENT for the PSP Go. If you have a PSP Go MAKE SURE YOU GET THE RIGHT FILE. If you get an error, MD5 Mismatch THAT MEANS YOU DOWNLOADED THE WRONG VERSION. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT MD5 MISMATCH WILL BE IGNORED!!!!!!!
If you encounter an error that says "There is no need to update, a later version of the system software is already installed."
Download this file: http://www.multiupload.com/8P5QKNKXTT
Open the Archive you downloaded, connect your PSP to your computer. Open the PSP folder on your PSP, and then the GAME folder. Delete the folder inside of GAME called "6.xx Downgrader v4" and then go back to the root of your memory stick (or disconnect your PSP, and connect it again). Next, drag the PSP folder onto your memory stick's root (do not drop it into ANY folders, just drop it into X:\ where X is the letter of your PSP). That is an updated version of the Downgrader, and should work PERFECTLY. Thanks to AvgMaplerZz for pointing this out to me. Much props :)
***END IMPORTANT NOTE***
So that is about it. Any questions, feel free to ask, I always check my messages and comments.
6.60 Downgrader: Some1
Original Downgrader: Davee
Part of the Sneaky Network.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:18 How to Hack/Install 6.60PRO-B9/PRO-B10 Permanent & Semi-Hack (PSP 3000, 2000, 1000 & PSPGo!) 720i HDby Brite HD356,010 views
- 6:12 How to downgrade your psp 6.20 to 5.03 without pandora battery _the easiest wayby Patrick Reyes17,298 views
- 5:00 secrets of pspby detdetpogi23845,518 views
- 19:03 DOWNGRADE PSP 2000 3000 6.20/6.31/6.35 to 5.03 GEN Full (NO BS) NO PANDORA (TA-088v3 PSPs)by UBeeNStryKeD50,113 views
- 7:39 HOW TO INSTALL 6.20 PRO B10 PERMANENT PATCH ON ANY PSP MODEL *NO PANDORA*by UBeeNStryKeD51,473 views
- 6:28 how to hack psp version 6.60by Addit Sharma115,410 views
- 13 videos Play all PSPgo Hacksby BrutalWaffle
- 7:40 DOWNGRADING PSP 6.60 TO 6.20....IT'S WORKINGby vikskwit29,819 views
- 16:47 How to downgrade PSP Official firmware 6.60 to 6.20 for all psp moduleby SuperGame4ever40,608 views
- 4:13 downgrade psp 6.20, 6.10 and 6.00 ofw firmwareby Ribe Ninan325,027 views
- 13:12 How to downgrade psp 6.38/6.39/6.60 to 6.20/6.35 and enable homebrewby Nikola Filip13,161 views
- 11:06 DOWNGRADE 6.31/6.35 TO 6.20 PRO B8 - PERMANENT CFW ALL PSPs *EASY* PSP 1000, 2000, 3000, & PSP Goby UBeeNStryKeD54,090 views
- 10:41 DOWNGRADE PSP GO 6.35 6.38 6.39 6.60 to 6.39 6.35 6.20 (NO PANDORA)by UBeeNStryKeD12,573 views
- 10:35 [TUTORIAL] PSP CFW 6.60 PROMOD-B10 e1000/GO/3000/2000/1000by 1998adam899163,155 views
- 14:16 PCP Station Reviewby ashens1,066,602 views
- 7:33 How to update your System Software for PSP Ver 6.60by WolfTM2008183,135 views
- 16:52 PCP Station Review: LTPS Handy Game (Fake PSP Go)by ashens406,301 views
- 2:34 How to setup and play ISO/CSO games on PSPby Sultan194,715 views
- 12:39 [Tutorial] Permanent CFW on PSP 3000 6.60 (Downgrade 6.60 to 6.20) also works on 1000/2000by 1998adam899118,958 views
- 8:57 How to downgrade PSP 6.20 to 5.03 WITHOUT PANDORAby Prince Jonbon21,574 views