LA Sheriff Threatens To Submit Photographer to FBI's Hit List
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2009
Want to leave a comment? Then visit this link:
If you happened to see Rick Sanchez's biased and fabricated broadcast of this encounter, you should know that he left out very important facts in order to slant the story to his opinion and publicly smear me. His producer, Janelle Griffin, was also very upset that I decided to not do the show. and started screaming at me over the phone, threatening to make me look terrible, which Rick succeeded at doing by severely cutting the footage. But let's not forget that this is the same Rick Sanchez that struck a man with his vehicle in 1990, and like a spineless coward, left the scene. Rick's hit and run victim later died from injuries that were caused by the accident. According to Sanchez's attorney, the alcohol in Sanchez's system at the time of the accident was due to Sanchez going home to calm his nerves with a couple of drinks. Sure Rick.
Important facts that Rick Sanchez left out of his Bias Broadcast:
-Gylfie lied by stating MTA has a policy against photography. Photography is allowed on the Metro.
-Gylfie threatened to submit my name to the TLO.
-Gylfie threatened to disrupt the rest of my life by submitting my name to the FBI's "hit list".
-Gylfie made inaccurate claims that the London bombings were planted and that the terrorists took photos beforehand. None of which is true. The attack was conducted by suicide bombers, bombs weren't planted, and the attackers only did a trial run--which did not include taking photos.
-Gylfie did not just do a physical pat down, but went into my pocket and emptied the contents on the ground, violating Terry Stop procedures.
Sanchez also renamed Officer Bayes "unidentified man", and questioned if I ever heard of the London and Madrid bombings.
Yes, I have Rick. Neither attack was carried out by using cameras. However, cell phones and bags/ruck sacks were used. So why aren't those items being criminalized?
To voice your concerns regarding my unlawful detainment contact the following individuals and offices:
Los Angeles County Sheriff's online complaint form.
Michael J. Gennaco, Chief Attorney
The Office of Indepedent Review
4900 South Eastern Avenue, Suite 204
Commerce, CA 90040
Phone: (323) 890-5360
Karyn Mannis, Captain
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Internal Affairs Bureau
Eric Garcetti, City Council President
5500 Hollywood Blvd., 4th Floor
Hollywood, CA 90028
NOTE: Garcetti's office is directly across the street from where this unlawful detainment took place. Gil Garcetti, Eric's father, is also a former Los Angeles District Attorney, as well as an acclaimed urban photographer, so Eric should be well aware of photographers' rights and the issues that we deal with today.
Tom Labonge, Councilmember, District 4
Hollywood Field Office
6501 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone: (323) 957-6415
Standard YouTube License
- 4:53 Cop cant comprehend being questioned contradicts himselfby 18wheeler76Featured 692,201
- 5:45 LAPD's Paul Espinoza Unlawfully Detains Photographerby discarted 110,771 views
- 9:18 LA County Sheriffs Detain Photographer (again), Illegally Search His Bagby discarted 11,428 views
- 5:16 1st and 4th amendments "don't matter"by HONORYOUROATH 66,641 views
- 9:03 Viral Video - Police Encounterby gulfcoastjourney 665,975 views
- 6:40 LA County Sheriffs Tell Photographers Not to Photograph Themby discarted 3,604 views
- 9:58 FBI really do NOT like this video ( 3rd time uploaded due to 2nd privacy complaint)by 91177info 102,722 views
- 3:46 LA County Sheriff Harasses Photographer, Unlawfully Orders Him to Move From a Public Sidewalkby discarted 3,929 views
- 8:53 2cd Unlawful Detainment and Seizure (Open Carry in Medford Oregon) PART 2by Markedguardian 16,186 views
- 1:45 Police Brutality , FBI Charges Cop with Beating and Lyingby CopsOutofControl 132,116 views
- 7:12 I'm a Photographer, not a Terrorist - Mon. 16th Feb. 09, Metropolitan Police HQ, New Scotland Yardby AntaniTV 52,108 views
- 6:44 Stopped by ACPD for Photography 3/6/2008by Jeff Costlow 40,761 views
- 11:54 Open Carry Phoenix Oregon, (3rd interaction + police encounter)by Markedguardian 44,136 views
- 2:38 Scientology Harassment of a Photographerby marklowell99 22,783 views
- 45:23 BUSTED: The Citizen's Guide to Surviving Police Encountersby FlexYourRights 3,410,226 views
- 5:19 How To invoke your rights with The Policeby DanceRooster 2,271,394 views
- 10:19 Lady Lawyer Educates Bensalem (PA) Copby SHARKonlineorg 2,692,337 views
- 1:11 LA Sheriffs Kicked off of the Lucero Family Propertyby PMbeers 2,833 views
- 22:13 Constitution Halts Sheriffby Ben Gilroy 448,390 views
- 4:10 Our Love Is Beautiful - Hoot SLASH!by Monopolyfreak101 1,758,471 views
- Loading more suggestions...