LA Sheriff Threatens To Submit Photographer to FBI's Hit List
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Nov 8, 2009
Want to leave a comment? Then visit this link:
If you happened to see Rick Sanchez's biased and fabricated broadcast of this encounter, you should know that he left out very important facts in order to slant the story to his opinion and publicly smear me. His producer, Janelle Griffin, was also very upset that I decided to not do the show. and started screaming at me over the phone, threatening to make me look terrible, which Rick succeeded at doing by severely cutting the footage. But let's not forget that this is the same Rick Sanchez that struck a man with his vehicle in 1990, and like a spineless coward, left the scene. Rick's hit and run victim later died from injuries that were caused by the accident. According to Sanchez's attorney, the alcohol in Sanchez's system at the time of the accident was due to Sanchez going home to calm his nerves with a couple of drinks. Sure Rick.
Important facts that Rick Sanchez left out of his Bias Broadcast:
-Gylfie lied by stating MTA has a policy against photography. Photography is allowed on the Metro.
-Gylfie threatened to submit my name to the TLO.
-Gylfie threatened to disrupt the rest of my life by submitting my name to the FBI's "hit list".
-Gylfie made inaccurate claims that the London bombings were planted and that the terrorists took photos beforehand. None of which is true. The attack was conducted by suicide bombers, bombs weren't planted, and the attackers only did a trial run--which did not include taking photos.
-Gylfie did not just do a physical pat down, but went into my pocket and emptied the contents on the ground, violating Terry Stop procedures.
Sanchez also renamed Officer Bayes "unidentified man", and questioned if I ever heard of the London and Madrid bombings.
Yes, I have Rick. Neither attack was carried out by using cameras. However, cell phones and bags/ruck sacks were used. So why aren't those items being criminalized?
To voice your concerns regarding my unlawful detainment contact the following individuals and offices:
Los Angeles County Sheriff's online complaint form.
Michael J. Gennaco, Chief Attorney
The Office of Indepedent Review
4900 South Eastern Avenue, Suite 204
Commerce, CA 90040
Phone: (323) 890-5360
Karyn Mannis, Captain
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department, Internal Affairs Bureau
Eric Garcetti, City Council President
5500 Hollywood Blvd., 4th Floor
Hollywood, CA 90028
NOTE: Garcetti's office is directly across the street from where this unlawful detainment took place. Gil Garcetti, Eric's father, is also a former Los Angeles District Attorney, as well as an acclaimed urban photographer, so Eric should be well aware of photographers' rights and the issues that we deal with today.
Tom Labonge, Councilmember, District 4
Hollywood Field Office
6501 Fountain Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Phone: (323) 957-6415
Standard YouTube License
- 5:16 1st and 4th amendments "don't matter"by HONORYOUROATH Featured 104,850
- 6:58 DIA Agents Harass Photographers in Clarendon 1/3/11by Jeff Costlow47,789 views
- 5:12 Former FBI Agent Reveals Who Really Killed JFKby Suzanne Stratford597,690 views
- 3:00 Police Assault Citizen for Asking for a Complaint Form!by DanceRooster96,906 views
- 9:58 FBI really do NOT like this video ( 3rd time uploaded due to 2nd privacy complaint)by 91177info103,241 views
- 22:13 Constitution Halts Sheriffby Ben Gilroy522,509 views
- 4:56 Officer terminated for this LBK Arrestby LongboatKeyNews295,400 views
- 5:26 U hassle me, me hassle uby NationFilms1,109,005 views
- 3:00 Bad Boston Cops harassing me for taking photos of perpby pitbullpimple387,158 views
- 10:14 UK: Photographer films his own 'anti-terror' arrest, February 2010by thx1138mindlock96,758 views
- 11:00 Photographers Rights And The Law In The UKby AlbionsClouds17,602 views
- 8:53 2cd Unlawful Detainment and Seizure (Open Carry in Medford Oregon) PART 2by Markedguardian18,744 views
- 6:44 Stopped by ACPD for Photography 3/6/2008by Jeff Costlow42,020 views
- 9:54 Maricopa County Sheriff's employee takes documents from defense attorneyby Nick Martin156,199 views
- 3:03 ALPHA MALE DAD takes down LAPD Officer at festivalby Cloud Writer1,109,234 views
- 5:45 LAPD's Paul Espinoza Unlawfully Detains Photographerby discarted112,643 views
- 19:51 "I will make up a charge and arrest you." Los Angeles County Sheriffsby endtyranny20123,763 views
- 4:53 Cop cant comprehend being questioned contradicts himselfby 18wheeler76885,238 views
- 1:27:43 Prison L.A County DOCUMENTARYby MRADAMSMITHDOC5,224 views
- 9:03 Viral Video - Police Encounterby gulfcoastjourney1,311,974 views
- Loading more suggestions...