Heineken - The Entrance (Sing it out loud) (Advert Jury)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 8, 2011
Once again, the beer brands get it right. I love this advert. The music is great, the characters are great and the idea is great.
There are only two things that I don't quite get:
What's the gold thing the fat guy gives him (thanks to SilveredBlue, we know it's a Fabergé egg!) and why didn't they actually teach him some (even very basic) martial arts move instead of just letting him flap his arms a bit?
The defendent says...
"A multi- million pound burst of advertising will see the UK debut of Heineken's widely acclaimed international advertisement, The Entrance, which premiered on Heineken's Facebook fan page at the end of 2010 where it has been viewed by more than 900,000 Heineken fans.
The ad, created by the Amsterdam office of Wieden+Kennedy, launched on television and cinema screens around the world at the start of the year, but is yet to appear on TV screens in the UK. The advertisement will debut on Monday 4th of April and run throughout the year across different media.
In the new execution, the film's hero shows how to make the ultimate entrance at a party. Charming his way past a cast of colourful characters including the beautiful wife of a dignitary, a gun slinging oil baron and a kung fu assassin, he ends up on stage performing with the lead singer of The Asteroids Galaxy Tour. The Danish alternative pop band performs their latest single - 'The Golden Age' - which forms the backing track of the ad.
Julia Rodger, Brand Manager -- Heineken at Heineken UK said, "The Entrance will be the second global Heineken advertisement to be shown on UK TV screens and follows the hugely popular Walk in Fridge creative execution which launched last year. Once again, our new ad plays cleverly and effectively on the popularity of advertisements which use humour and excitement to engage viewers, and the brand's worldly, open-minded and confident personality is perfectly conveyed through this new campaign and the introduction of Heineken's new universal strap line -- 'Open Your World'.
The campaign includes 90", 60", 45" and 30" length ads and a further eleven short entertaining films, which can be viewed on YouTube and Heineken's Facebook pages, which reveal the secret back stories of the key characters starring in the film."
Music: The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "The Golden Age" on
The Asteroids Galaxy Tour
- 4:19 Avicii - Hey Brother (Lyric)by AviciiOfficialVEVO Featured 13,123,772
- 8:38 How to Cheat and WIN a Drinking Race! - Scam Schoolby Scam School1,592,443 views
- Heineken 115 videos44K
- 5:39 Top 10 Marketing Failures: Coke, Ford, Netflixby WatchMojo.com1,479,668 views
- 3:37 Heineken - The Candidateby DeneusVonNazareth22,213 views
- 3:05 Love Letter (official music video)by Clairy Browne & The Bangin' Rackettes1,040,469 views
- 8:16 The Asteroids Galaxy Tour Interview with Metteby PlayMusicCity180,706 views
- 4:04 Heineken The Decision Official Commercial)(360p)by ramosyasociadosrp26,839 views
- 21 videos Play all OG's Top 20 Favourite Commercials for Brand Inspirationby OGAgency
- 3:46 The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Ageby asteroidsgalaxyVEVO74,512 views
- 4:04 The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age - Live On Fearless Music HDby fearlessmusicshow2,298,511 views
- 1:32 Spot Heineken 2011 - The Dateby MaxCiccioMax285,313 views
- 2:57 The Asteriods Galaxy Tour - The Golden Age [Lyrics on Screen]by rainbowdash61,445 views
- 5:32 Jaan Pehechaan Hoby anna851,207,817 views
- 1:13 Heineken Star Bottle Commercial "Déjà Vu"by HeinekenStarbottleNL19,920 views
- 10:56 FIFA 13 - 2 Million Coin EXPENSIVE Squad (BEST TEAM I'VE PLAYED AGAINST) (SUB REVIEW)by RossiHD422,479 views
- 2:03 NEW HEINEKEN COMMERCIAL 2011 - Jaan Pehechaan Hoby nicko77771657,050 views
- 3:04 Nike Write The Future - World Cup 2010 Commercialby pedro neves3,474,896 views
- 1:31 Heineken - The Switchby starserveheineken1,381,106 views
- 3:35 Pitbull - Timber ft. Ke$haby PitbullVEVO13,559,687 views