Santa Cruz Board Questions PG&E - SmartMeter ShutOffs
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 15, 2011
If you want to voice your complaint about SmartMeters, go to : http://www.SmartMeterHelp.com
December 13, 2011 - PG&E decided to shut off the power to 10 customers. These customers had pleaded with PG&E for months requesting to have the SmartMeter removed from their homes, but PG&E refused to help. These people were all experiencing headaches, insomnia, ringing ears, and other symptoms which thousands are reporting throughout California.
Finally, these customers felt they had no choice but to hire an electrician to remove the SmartMeters themselves. They replaced the SmartMeters with a store-bought analog meter (the old style electromechanical meter).
Instead of agreeing to work withe these customers, PG&E decided to retaliate and shut of their power - even though many of these customers have a 50 year history of timely payments with PG&E.
These customers include a 75 year old widow who has multiple disabilities and families with young children. PG&E shut off their power on December 13 - 2 weeks before Christmas. Many of the homes are now without heat as well, with night time temperatures dipping into the 30s.
This video shows the Santa Cruz Board of Supervisors questioning PG&E representative Wendy Sarsfield. She tries to defend the indefensible. PG&E refuses to install an analog meter for these customers. PG&E's only offer is this: Take the SmartMeter which was making you sick in your own home, or we will shut off your power forever - even on Christmas day!
Over 100,000 customers in PG&E territory still have their analog meters because they were able to call the PG&E SmartMeter installation delay line. But PG&E refuses to allow customers who were not aware of the delay line - or customers whose SmartMeters were installed prior to the existence of the delay line - they refuse to allow these customers to get an analog meter and be placed on the delay list.
The final SmartMeter opt out decision could take months to finalize through the Utilities Commission, and PG&E position is: Wait and suffer in your own home from the SmartMeter that is making your sick, or we will shut off your power.
This is what happens when investor owned utilities (PG&E is owned by Wallstreet investors) are allowed to have monopoly status. PG&E is supposed to be regulated to act in favor of the customers they serve, but the CPUC (California Public Utilities Commission) is currently led by the former CEO of Southern California Edison - the major investor owned utility in southern California. The CPUC top attorney is Frank Lindh, a former PG&E top attorney. You get the picture.
PG&E and the CPUC are out of control, and customers are being abused. Governor Brown, we need your help!
NOTE: This is not an attack on Wendy Sarsfield, the PG&E rep. We sympathize with her that she is being forced by PG&E top brass to speak publicly to defend PG&E's indefensible decisions. At some point however, you have to question the ethics of the company you are representing. If you don't agree with shutting off the power on families and seniors weeks before Christmas when these customers were only asking for your help to solve the health problems caused by the wireless SmartMeters - perhaps you should quit your job and work for a company who tries to serve and respond to their customers. PG&E has received tens of thousands of health complaints about SmartMeters, and their response is to punish those customers for asking for help.....Wendy?
Standard YouTube License
- 2:46:52 Steve Quayle Operation Highjumpby PIWarsVideo Featured 130,370
- 1:53:42 "The Truth About Smart Meters"by CTV Santa Cruz County53,752 views
- 1:44:47 Season of Treason Fullby Sovereign Inhabitant79,293 views
- 12:44 Smart Meter Technology: Armed Spy Devicesby sand2pearls44,593 views
- 15:01 Stopping Power Meters (1 of 2)by GBPPR235,039 views
- 9:01 Ex-fraud investigator on smart meters [Take Back Your Power]by Take Back Your Power23,666 views
- 43:12 SMART METERS & EMF RADIATION ➜ The Health Crisis Of Our Time!by Ascended Vitality11,953 views
- 7:38 Police escort SmartMeter installers to violate Santa Cruz Moratoriumby Jeff Nordahl37,108 views
- 8:12 STOP SMART METERSby GUNZandCARZ49,268 views
- 1:03 PG&E puts analog meter backby Jeff Nordahl24,183 views
- 2:19 Smart Meter Shieldby Holly Manion34,483 views
- 1:49 Woman Pulls Gun On Meter Man That Was Trying To Force Her To Buy A Smart Meterby StMin8517,591 views
- 44:08 [RADIATION] "How to survive radiation: Radiation fallout map, video guides, radiation tips"by Conspiracy Video Media Coalition98,307 views
- 3:27 Smart Meter Fire - Just how safe are they again?by SmartMetersKill16,213 views
- 2:24 Charlotte Home Inspector Shows You How People Steal Powerby HICarolina99,632 views
- 32:52 The Dark Side of 'Smart' Metersby eon3445,594 views
- 3:18 Smart Meter Installer Face Offby Merpsalot93,920 views
- 9:25 Smart Meters, Dirty Electricity and Diseaseby MorphCity63,731 views
- 10:41 Protect Yourself From Digital Utility Metersby minivanjack186,457 views
- 2:42 Doctor You Smart Meter Opt Out Billby DoctorYouInc307 views
- Loading more suggestions...