Published on Jun 3, 2012
Here's an exclusive, 11 minute video report I put together of the kick-off of the TRON: UPRISING mobile theater in Hollywood -- which has been making a Southern California tour showing the epic series prologue film "Beck's Beginning". This state of the art theater is now at Downtown Disney (right between Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure theme parks in Anaheim, California) -- and will have showings every day there from 10 AM till 8 PM -- with its final day of showings on June 7th: the very day of the exciting premiere for the new TRON: UPRISING series on Disney's X D channel.
The film looks and sounds incredible in this TRON-themed mobile theater -- with picture and sound being a 10/10 -- making for a fantastic cinematic experience. If you have the opportunity, I highly recommend catching this very enjoyable TRON: UPRISING theatrical experience now during the final step of its tour.
In the video, I chat with Bruce Boxleitner aka TRON, Charlie Bean: executive producer/director of TRON: UPRISING, and David Levine: vice president and general manager, Disney X D Worldwide on the world famous Hollywood Boulevard -- which was the kick-off location for the tour -- with the mobile theater located closely to historic Chinese and El Capitan Theaters.
Questions I asked were:
- How does it feel to be in the middle of the Hollywood bringing TRON to all of
- "Beck's Beginning" set the bar very high with its excellent animation and storytelling -- can we expect the series to push the envelope even further?
- Why do you think TRON continues to resonate so strongly with many different
- Many of the characters in TRON: UPRISING feature multi-colored circuit suits
vs. the singular color circuit style in the movies. How did this come about?
- The series has epic, feature film qualities vs. the likes of a standard TV series --
what are you most please with in how the series has turned out?
- Can you give a sneak preview as to what's coming down the line in the series?
Watch the video now to hear all of their responses -- including hearing an exciting, exclusive reveal of a new TRON light vehicle that will make its debut in the premiere episode on June 7th!
You'll also get a look inside the mobile theater itself -- with Bruce Boxleitner and Charlie Bean greeting and speaking to the very first audience in the theater!
- Jay West facebook.com/worldoutwest