Chicago Tax Day Tea Party - What CNN Did Not Show You Behind The Scenes - Reporter Owned 4/16/09
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 16, 2009
UPDATED: Chicago Tax Day Tea Party - What CNN Did Not Show You Behind The Scenes - Reporter Got Rick Rolled.
Tea Partys 4/15/09 - Get Your Shirts and Bumper Stickers - 912 Support Available
It wasn't Republican vs. Democrat. CNN Did not show the "republicans suck and so does the current spending" signs everywhere. IE: Dem's -- The original video had 229, 899 views
http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/pro... -- View Kathy Barkulis's blog - True American Hero!
UPDATE: Woman in Video confronting the CNN Reporter has posted a response on why she did it:
"I am the woman scolding the reporter in the video for her ridiculous confrontation with the protesters, and her biased reporting. Something that all of us conservatives must remember is that the left-wing media will do whatever it takes to marginalize us, degrade us, and disenfranchise us. Although I didn't know that a blogger was videotaping the whole thing, I am glad that he did. I'm also glad that this video has gained so much exposure on Fox and the internet. All of us conservatives must continue to educate ourselves on the media lies and distortions, and we MUST stay informed on what the government is doing to us. When our liberal friends and relatives accuse us once again that we didn't complain when Bush was overspending and piling up debt, we must answer them. I routinely remind liberals that the Obama administration isn't just doing what Bush did, he's quadrupling what Bush did! I didn't agree with the debt we were piling up during the Bush years, but we were recovering from 9/11 and we were fighting two wars. Obama's spending is for entitlements, socialization of our country and economy, and he's falsely using the financial crisis to fundamentally change our country.
The mainstream media is helping Obama with this mission. Their corruption is astounding. That CNN reporter zeroed in on one guy who was holding up an offensive sign depicting Obama as Hitler, and she chose to interview him first. I personally believe that man was an ACORN plant, and it wouldn't surprise me if CNN knew that. My beef with her after she got done interviewing him and the gentleman with the baby, was that she was distorting what the majority of us were doing. She had an agenda that had to be confronted. She also showed extreme disrespect for the man with the baby, who was an honest man trying to explain his point of view. And to top it off, she accused me, and others, of being sent to the rally by some organized group and FOX News....as if she couldn't believe that we were just Americans expressing our freedom of speech and disgust with government overspending. On top of this, Anderson Cooper, Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow spent a week prior to the protests denigrating us by comparing us to a sexual act that they probably invented! So much for Obama's promise of hope, change, and bringing the country together. There's more division, hatred, and vitriol now than there ever was during the Bush years. And that division was a hard act to follow. This is what Obama has wrought with the help of the media.
Lastly, that CNN reporter represented something really vulgar and disgusting about the mainstream media in today's world. They are supposed to be the voice of the people...the watchdogs....the check on the government's over-reaching. They are not supposed to be the shill for the government they want. And that is what they have become. Cheap, vulgar shills. "
Standard YouTube License
- 4:00 95% v. Tea Party Raw footage: Fight breaks out at the Mallby RT AmericaFeatured 74,335
- 3:49 Exploding Tea Party Protester Threatens Interviewer (Original)by ebecker2000 117,326 views
- 6:47 CNN: Roseanne Barr and Ted Nugent spar over politicsby CNN 331,071 views
- 1:40 CNN's Susan Roesgen Different Tone When It's A Left Wing Protestby HotAirPundit 51,296 views
- 7:12 Cenk on MSNBC - Goes Off On Tea Partyby TheYoungTurks 87,331 views
- Tea Party movement 35,373 videos67
- 3:24 Sarah Palin Boston; Girl OWNS Uninformed, Angry Tea Party Guy In Bostonby Jguwr 20,507 views
- 1:32 Bill Maher Gets Owned By George Willby thehopeforamerica 975,057 views
- 3:20 Live from the Sarah Palin/Boston Tea Party Rally: Are These People Idiots?by Boston Phoenix 27,094 views
- 0:45 Newt Gingrich Owns the liberal media!!by Brent Fitzgerald 34,319 views
- 3:14 It's On! Showdown Between CNN Reporter & Chicago Tea Party Guestsby Greg Hengler 60,526 views
- 8:30 Janeane Garofalo declares Tea Party attendees racist and Keith Olbermann agrees.by operationmongoose 138,102 views
- 2:51 How to make liberals cry (and we must)by snorp73 27,692 views
- 9:54 REVOLUTION BREWING - August 28 Sacramento Tea Party Express / Tea Party Patriots 2009by CameraHorse 35,897 views
- 2:57 Tea Party Member Stuns Crowd! ORIGINAL!!!by secularstupidest 3,375,786 views
- 9:06 Noam Chomsky on right wing Tea Party protests, " People with real grievances"by pegelatrin 98,815 views
- 6:11 Hi, I'm a Tea-Partierby ndintenfass 1,595,512 views
- 6:21 Jon Stewart Totally DESTROYS Obama Administration Over IRS Scandal | A MUST WATCHby JonXTalks1 102,251 views
- 2:49 Fox News Reporter gets ownedby AlternateRealityProd 193,587 views
- 9:52 THE TEA PARTY & THE CIRCUS - Final Healthcare Reform Protestby NewLeftMedia 658,520 views
- 9:59 Franken Talks Down Angry Mobby dustytrice 805,553 views
- Loading more suggestions...