Yuri Bezmenov: Deception Was My Job (Complete)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 20, 2011
This is G. Edward Griffin's shocking video interview, Soviet Subversion of the Free-World Press (1984), where he interviews ex-KGB officer and Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov who decided to openly reveal KGB's subversive tactics against western society as a whole.
Bezmenov explains how Jewish Marxist ideology is destabilizing the economy and purposefully pushing the U.S. into numerous crises so that a "Big Brother" tyranny can be put into place in Washington, how most Americans don't even realize that they are under attack, and that normal parliamentary procedures will not alter the federal government's direction.
He then explains how Marxist leaders use informers to make lists of anti-Communist and other politically incorrect people who they want to execute once they - actually a Jewish oligarchy - come to power. The oligarch's secret lists include "civil rights" activists and idealistically-minded "useful idiot" leftists as well.
Bezmenov provides several real world examples of how Marxist leaders even execute and/or imprison each other. Also he explains how American embassy employees were known to betray Soviets attempting to defect, how there existed a "triangle of hate" in the Soviet government, why he realized that Marxism-Leninism was a murderous doctrine, and how the CIA ignored (or didn't care) about Communist subversion.
He also mentions that revolutions throughout history are never the result of a majority movement, but of a small dedicated and highly-organized group who seize power, whether for good or bad. Next he explains how the American mass media spread lies about life in the Soviet Union.
Bezmenov also explains how the LOOK magazine article falsely claimed that the Russian people were proud of their victory in the Second World War, where in reality the Judeo-Bolshevik-Communist-Marxist government was happy that Hitler had been defeated so that they could remain in power.
Find out how the KGB utilized various individuals to undermine the Western society in its morals and values.
Please mirror this video! Thank you.
Standard YouTube License
- 1:38:39 CULTURAL MARXISM: The Corruption of Americaby MATRIX ENTERTAINMENTFeatured 65,478
- 1:03:16 Yuri Bezmenov: Psychological Warfare Subversion & Control of Western Society (Complete)by GBPPR2 61,853 views
- 30:05 Yuri Bezmenov: KGB Psychological Warfare and Subversion Strategy Part 1by MaDmOnkyKungFu 5,444 views
- 25:50 G. Edward Griffin: "The End Of The Line".by RealNewsChannel 36,460 views
- 59:16 Russian Godfathers 1: The Fugitiveby Thorax232 36,648 views
- 1:39:02 Psywar - Full Documentaryby Truthmedia Info 74,873 views
- 58:03 The Invisible Scienceby ZeEthiopia 618,910 views
- 55:30 KGB in America: Cold War Russian Spies, Agents and Operations - Documentary Filmby thefilmarchives 214,181 views
- 7 videos Play all Yuri Bezmenov, L.A. 1983 pt. IIIby hermitcleric
- 59:58 Alan Watt The Neo-Eugenics War On Humanity (Full Version)by Travinyle1 31,709 views
- Yuri Bezmenov 619 videos84
- 56:58 The KGB, the Computer, and Me (Complete)by GBPPR2 56,979 views
- 32:25 The Coverup of Zionist Organized Crime!by David Duke 112,497 views
- 1:53:40 The Obama Deception HQ Full length versionby ChangeDaChannel 12,905,433 views
- 9:37 Cold War Spies, KGB Agent Aldrich Amesby ColdWarWarriors 76,145 views
- 13:37 Soviet KGB defector & Communist propaganda expert, predicts Obama's gameplan almost 30 years agoby John Doe 93,044 views
- 8:17 Obama's mic left on. "Americans are just stupid" .Says they should shut up and obey him.by K Stepp 2,178,475 views
- 1:59:28 Education For Whom and For What?by Arizona 100,731 views
- 1:21:29 Soviet Subversion of the Free World Press, 1984 - Completeby Tom Andrews 18,722 views
- 33:49 '9/11 was an inside job': Full speech by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad at UNby RussiaToday 875,188 views
- 51:59 Secrets of war: Cold war Inside the KGBby SECRETSOFWAR9 31,412 views
- 8:16 How To Brainwash A Nation 2by www.doomdaily.com YouTube Chan 40,706 views
- Loading more suggestions...