Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Barack Obama talk about their Marijuana use
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 29, 2012
It has been almost 20 years since we have had a President that didn't smoke Marijuana. Listen to our last three United States Presidents talk about their use of Marijuana.
Marijuana, it's use is widespread throughout our culture. Marijuana is so prevalent in our culture that it has been almost 20 years since we have had a United States President that didn't use marijuana at some point in their life.
Bill Clinton was the first US President to admit to trying pot. President Clinton admitted to possessing Cannabis but he wouldn't admit to inhaling it or liking it.
Many people don't want to believe that George Bush used cocaine and marijuana. When candidate Bush was asked about his past drug use he refused to answer the questions about the indiscretions of his youth preferring to say that they were irrelevant. The answer to whether he had used marijuana was no longer open to debate when one of his advisors, Doug Wead, released tapes in 2005 that he secretly recorded of phone conversations with George Bush when he was a presidential candidate.
Barack Obama was the first US president to openly admit to inhaling marijuana. Not only did Barack Obama admit to Marijuana usage, he also wrote about positive drug experiences in his 1995 book "Dreams of my Father".
The last three Americans that have risen to the status of President of the United States have committed the crime of possession and use of Marijuana. Marijuana use is so common that the National Institute on Drug Abuse says that as of 2003 "More than 94 million Americans have tried marijuana at least once".
In 2009 858,408 Americans were arrested for marijuana offenses. Not only do those arrested face imprisonment, they also face a criminal record that will remain with them for the rest of their lives and will be the basis of discrimination in housing, education, and employment. When filling out an application the question is not "have you ever used marijuana", the question is "did you get caught?" Despite the widespread prevalence of Marijuana in our nation we have put those that get caught into a permanent underclass and place obstacles in their way for their entire life. Does this benefit our nation? Is it right that we encourage discrimination against those who got caught doing what so many of us have done? Does making it harder for those who got caught to get an education or find work lower the productivity of our economy?
Ask yourself: "If Bill Clinton, George Bush, or Barack Obama had been arrested and given a criminal record while they were committing youthful indiscretions would they have been able to move on with their lives and become the President of the United States?
My name is Chris and I am a pothead for life, even though I no longer smoke. I am a pothead for life because I have a criminal record for possession of Cannabis.
End the Discrimination!
National Organization for the Reform Marijuana Laws
Marijuana Policy Project
Standard YouTube License
- 6:07 SHOENICE22 SLAMS WILD TURKEYby shoenice22 Featured 434,200
- 13:48 Choir Director Murdered To Conceal Obama's Homosexuality/Drug Use?by 68Truthseeker113,235 views
- 1:44:14 Best Marijuana Documentary you will ever watch!by DOCUMENTARYTV1,405,405 views
- 7:28 Obama and Bush are from same BLOODLINEby yazid200547,040 views
- 44:10 DRUGS, INC.: Rocky Mountain High (Full Episode)by National Geographic149,665 views
- 9:08 Dan Rather - George Bush Showdownby Jim Heath41,409 views
- 11:06 Steve Bridges - As George W. Bush with George W. Bush!by kmprod11,200,339 views
- 3:27:53 Bill Clinton : Biography of President Bill Clinton (Full Documentary)by History of Everything24,460 views
- 5:15 Bush on Hillary, Obama, and Bill Clintonby petulantrumble136,697 views
- 58:52 Strain Hunters India Expedition (FULL HD MOVIE)by greenhouseseeds1,896,978 views
- 17:43 Beach Drum Circle - Fire dancers light up a beach on the Mississippi River in Rock Island, ILby Chris Rice618 views
- 5:07 Penn's Obama Rantby PennsSundaySchool696,086 views
- 1:11 George Bush Senior Floors Clintonby William John McCloskey10,461 views
- 13:48 Bill Clinton interview (1 of 2)by DavoPolitics20,386 views
- 3:11 FBI director gets schooled on marijuana legalizationby SSDP484,002 views
- 26:58 Kings of Cannabis (Full Length Documentary)by VICE1,687,312 views
- 43:35 The Future of Weed: HIGH COUNTRYby MotherboardTV1,336,322 views
- 9:44 Bill Clinton Joins Barack Obama in Florida - Part 1by taylormarsh102,395 views
- 44:59 President George W. Bush: The 9/11 Interviewby shmekil301,526 views
- 24:54 GTA 5 - OBAMA LOSES HIS BRAIN - (GTA V Lets Play #28)by maxmoefoegames1,396,982 views
- Loading more suggestions...