Published on Aug 14, 2012
This is a super easy thin and crispy pizza dough recipe.
No yeast used, so you can save time!!!
No Yeast No Rise Easy Crispy Pizza Dough
Number of servings: 1 25cm (10inch) pizza dough
150g (5.2oz.) bread flour (hard flour or strong flour)
a pinch of salt
a pinch of sugar
2 tsp. olive oil
75ml-85ml warm water
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees C (482 degrees F).
2. In a large bowl, place bread flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and olive oil.
3. Add warm water little at a time and gently mix with fingertips until it comes together. *Do not crumble. You just want to let them blend before you start pressing the dough with your palm.
4. Press into a ball with your hands, wrap in plastic wrap, leave it still for 10 minutes.
5. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough out into a 25cm (10inch) circle. *You can place some cheese around inside edge of crust.
6. Punch some holes in the dough with a fork to let the air escape while the pizza is in the oven.
7. Bake at 250 degrees C (482 degrees F) until dough is lightly browned.
8. Put on your toppings of choice and bake it for 5-10 minutes or until done.
Panasonic Bistro NE-R3500 (パナソニック スチームオーブンレンジ ビストロ NE-R3500)
Hey Ruth (Instrumental)
FYI (products I used in my videos):
♥YOU TUBE♥ Please Subscribe :)
♥Facebook FAN PAGE♥ Please "Like" me :)
♥Google+ FAN PAGE♥ Please +1 :)
♥Visit my Blog for more Recipes♥
♥My Recipe Posts in Japanese♥
♥Follow me on twitter♥
♥Follow me on Instagram♥
Standard YouTube License