Mitt Romney: The Worst Week in Washington
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Sep 22, 2012
A look back at Mitt Romney's worst week on the campaign trail so far
Tweet this: http://bit.ly/UpacfS
Facebook it: http://on.fb.me/QLwp7i
Mitt Romney had the 'Worst Week in Washington' - again. (Washington Post, Sept. 21, 2012)
Diane Sawyer: The Romney camp is said to be engineering a reboot.
Reporter: Romney's retooling comes just after politico published a detailed insider's
account of his campaign's recent stumbles.
Jim Vandehei: You have a campaign that's really sort of hit real turbulence.
Reporter: The Romney campaign is in crisis mode, scrambling to explain a secretly recorded tape where Romney tells wealthy donors nearly half of all americans see themselves as victims.
David Gergen: It was almost oafish someone who has a bank account in the Cayman Islands in order to reduce taxes to criticise someone who's in need.
Wolf Blitzer: They're words that put knots in the stomachs of many Republicans, their presidential nominee writing of Obama supporters as dependent victims. But forget about an apology despite widespread criticism Mitt Romney is grabbing his remarks, running with them.
Jake Tapper: The Romney campaign facing some questions from Republican donors about a twenty million dollar loan it had to take out and also up to two hundred thousand dollars in bonuses given to top campaign staffers, apparently for doing a such an astounding job.
Reporter: Paul Ryan's medicare speech to AARP members today was met with resistance.
Paul Ryan: The first step to a stronger medicare is to repeal Obama care because it represents the worst of both worlds
Paul Ryan: I had a feeling there'd be mixed reactions.
Reporter: Many convention goers walked out of the room when Ryan took the stage to discuss medicare reform which would transform the program into a voucher system under his budget plan.
Reporter: Today the campaign also posted a summary of Romney's tax records dating back to 1990, but with no specific details.
Tax expert: It would be much better for people to see it for themselves
Standard YouTube License
- 5:51 Hilarious Mitt Romney Gaffe Compilationby David Pakman ShowFeatured 58,761
- 0:26 The Romney/Ryan Medicare Plan: Boo!by DNC Rapid Response 9,917 views
- 2:16 Romney's Sorry Sundayby DNC Rapid Response 67,184 views
- 2:09 Mitt Romney: Outside the Circleby DemRapidResponse 71,461 views
- 1:43 Mitt Romney and Steve King: Partners in Extremismby DNC Rapid Response 27,467 views
- 4:29 Romney's FAKE Hispanic moment. LOL!!! - Martin Bashirby PlanetEarth Trimtab 12,166 views
- 10:00 Ron Paul's Words of Warning From 1983 to 2008by KramerDSP's channel 215,908 views
- 25:20 Paul Ryan 2012 Values Voter Summit Speechby Eduardo89rp 11,140 views
- 1:15 Mitt Romney: I don't understand why plane windows don't open.by Rammon Castillo 166,764 views
- 5:30 Jon Stewart to O'Reilly: If You Pulled Something Out of a Box Labeled 'President' It'd Be Romneyby Fox News Insider 378,321 views
- 6:12 Paul Ryan Takes Apart Obamacare in 6 Minutesby GooberTheUncouth's channel 361,213 views
- 2:09 [LEAKED VIDEO] Mitt Romney Talks About Bain Profitting From Chinese Slave Laborby mrcgtlv212 163,793 views
- 0:26 Mitt Romney Booed at NAACP Over Obamacareby UnhelpfulCow 60,329 views
- 21:43 Teresa Heinz Kerry- John Kerry were way Richer than Mitt Romneyby GooberTheUncouth's channel 1,454 views
- 3:56 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES 2012 - Obama Campaign Starts The Spin For Failure Against Romneyby ezHealthyDiet 3,820 views
- 1:52 Jon Stewart "Romney is an Idiot"by Destroying Media Manipulation 2,231,724 views
- 2:44 Will The Real Mitt Romney Please Stand Up (feat. Eminem)by Hugh Atkin 8,042,475 views
- 34:10 Paul Ryan BOOED During AARP Speechby UNFAIR & BIASED 4,757 views
- 1:29 Mitt Romney's Top 10 Out Of Touch Momentsby ThinkProgressVideo's channel 478,940 views
- 36:39 Full Mitt Romney Fundraiser Video Part One (36:39)by Mother Jones 288,018 views
- Loading more suggestions...