Judgment! 1/3 - The Bosnian 'Death Camp' Accusation: An Expose
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 31, 2008
As co-chair of Milosevic's defense committee, the ICDSM, I was present when Milosevic's so-called trial began in 2002 at The Hague. On February 13, during his opening statement, Hague 'prosecutor' Geoffrey Nice showed a film clip, seemingly depicting Bosnian Muslims imprisoned behind barbed wire in a place called Trnopolje (turn-OP-ul-yay). Nice claimed Serbian administrators executed 250 at Trnopolje. (A frame from Mr. Nice's clip is now prominently featured on the Hague Tribunal's home page at http://un.org/icty/image/roll2_on.gif )
Nice's clip was taken either from the Emperor's Clothes film Judgment!, which begins on this page, and which uses footage shot by a Radio TV Serbia (RTS) crew at Trnopolje on August 5, 1992, or from almost identical footage shot by a crew from the British news station ITN, which filmed alongside RTS.
The day after Mr. Nice showed his clip, the Milosevic defense held a press conference where we showed footage from Judgment (the footage is in Part 3 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiAWb... ) and gave every reporter a copy of the film. At that conference, I pointed out that Judgment! proved Nice was lying. Filming without restraint, ITN had seen that Trnopolje was a humanitarian refugee center. It was ITN, not the refugees, who were behind barbed wire. And despite ITN reporter Penny Marshall's attempt to lead the refugees into calling Trnopolje a prison, they insisted it was a refugee center and praised its pro-Yugoslav administrators.
Here's the kicker: although virtually all the media broadcast news of Mr. Nice's shocking film clip, not one Western news source so much as mentioned what their reporters saw at our press conference. Later, during his 'trial,' Milosevic showed Judgment! But again, none of the media reported what it revealed. Fortunately, now you can see for yourself.
Because of the inevitable loss in quality in MPEG files, the sound quality is sometimes poor on Youtube. It is much better on the DVD of Judgment! You can buy it at http://www.emperors-clothes.com/film/...
Editor, Emperor's Clothes
Standard YouTube License
- 9:42 Judgment! 2/3 - The Bosnian 'Death Camp' Accusation: An Exposeby theemperorsclothes9,864 views
- 24:45 Concentration camps "OMARSKA" and "TRNOPOLJE"by 212 Brdska Brigada Srebrenik5,852 views
- 1:09:17 Prijedor - Kozarac (Serb held concentration camps 1992)by BosniaFacts7,737 views
- 52:27 Generali Sefer Halilovic 3by Maxsim Dasic2,727 views
- 9:41 Judgment! 3/3 - The Bosnian 'Death Camp' Accusation: An Exposeby theemperorsclothes10,684 views
- 2:05 GENOCID U PRIJEDORU - Logor Omarska - Omarska concentration campby genocid9216,640 views
- 10:00 A Cry From The Grave - Muslim Genocide In Bosnia (1/11)by shakirshuvo221,268 views
- 6:37 Bosnia and Herzegovina death camps for muslims OMARSKA/TRNOPOLJE 6.8.92by 212 Brdska Brigada Srebrenik17,476 views
- 8:11 Fikret Alic on "60 minuta"by gigason32,271 views
- 3:59 DSK Surveillance Video with English and French Subtitlesby theemperorsclothes5,211 views
- 9:56 6/14 Scream Bloody Murder CNN Christiane Amanpour Bosnia Herzegovinaby ignoredvoices146,786 views
- 11:22 Truth behind Omarska/Trnopolje 'death camp' [Bosnia][English]by VeseliBosanjeros6,909 views
- 2:13 Serbian Concentration Camp fabricationby alexeykh17,522 views
- 8:43 Šešelj i ekspert Oberšal(2007)11/25by arsYenije8,385 views
- 2:11 Logor Omarskaby ArhivaAgresijeNaBiH252,121 views
- 12:15 La Muerte de Yugoslavia - El Nacionalismo 1 (1)by clod2020,060 views
- 1:33 GENOCID U PRIJEDORU - Trnopolje - izbjeglice u svom graduby genocid9222,630 views
- 32:01 The Pictures That Fooled The World - Yugoslavia (DEATH CAMP of BOSNIA HERZEGOWINA) 1992by walter99wolf2,764 views
- 1:00:33 Excellent Slovenian Documentary on the wars in former Yugoslavia (Eng Subs) p1by stopYOURdumshyt600,848 views
- 7:29 Srpski logori smrti - Prijedor 8by ArhivaAgresijeNaBiH167,556 views
- Loading more suggestions...