Uploaded on Feb 19, 2010
Physics: Force. Newton's first law of motion; Newton's second law of motion; Newton's third law of motion. Using Newton's second law to solve dynamics problems. Weight. Ropes and tension. Normal force. Inclined planes. Kinetic friction; static friction
This is a recording of a tutoring session, posted with the students' permission.
These videos are offered on a "pay-what-you-like" basis. You can pay for the use of the videos at my website:
For a printable document containing the handout discussed in this video series, go to my website.
For a list of all the available video series, arranged in suggested viewing order, go to my website.
For a playlist containing all the videos in this series, click here:
(1) Newton's first law of motion
(2) Continued. Newton's second law of motion
(3) Newton's third law of motion. Weight
(4) Using Newton's second law. Ropes and tension
(6) Normal force; inclined planes
(8) Two objects connected by a rope
(10) Continued. Kinetic friction
(12) Continued. Static friction
(14) Continued. Multiple ropes
tags: education college student students university exam test educational study campus school class
Standard YouTube License