Commissioner Littleton & Sheriff Maketa: NDAA Nullified in El Paso County Colorado
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 18, 2012
El Paso County Commissioner Peggy Littleton shares with the sheriffs and peace officers in attendance on Monday how she and her board developed and passed their resolution to nullify indefinite detention prescribed in the National Defense Authorization Act passed Jan 2012. Littleton tells the history of how the pre 1930's German democratic republic and its demise inspired she and Kim Green (of Freedom Action Coalition Team or FACT) to draft protections of habeus corpus and civil liberties.
El Paso County Sheriff Terry Maketa, who supports the nullification measure, explains how prior to the current board of commissioners he felt he stood alone, when it came to upholding the people's liberties. Maketa explains how and why he swears in, himself, all of his deputies and, in an unusual move, his civilian staff as well. Maketa also shares his account of how and why he ceased performing random vehicle checkpoints.
On January 30-31, 2012 over 100 county sheriffs and peace officers, from over 30 states, united to uphold their oaths of office, protect citizen liberty, and stop state and federal tyranny. Inspired and led by the example of former Graham County Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack, the meeting, which was held in Las Vegas, was funded by the generous donations of thousands of Americans from all fifty states, as well as the support of freedom loving sponsors.
The agenda included training on the Bill of Rights, Interposition, Nullification and the importance of Property Rights versus Privileges. Many sheriffs, a police chief and even a county commissioner shared their experiences, challenges and actions taken to uphold their oaths of office, directly with the sheriffs in attendance.
The videos of these presentations are shared here on the County Sheriff Project YouTube channel. We hope that you will share these videos with your own county sheriff and all the oath takers in your county. To read the meeting agenda, see the event sponsors, learn more and show your own support for helping back more constitutional county sheriffs, visit http://www.CountySheriffProject.org
Think outside the gun!
Standard YouTube License
- 45:20 Michael Badnarik: Rattling the Sheriffs' Cages About the Constitutionby CountySheriffProject21,489 views
- 6:48 Sheriff Maketa talks at anti-gun law rallyby 7NEWS11,278 views
- 38:47 Press Conference: 54 Colorado Sheriffs File Suit Against Anti-Gun Billsby David Kopel39,355 views
- 33:26 Kris Anne Hall Agenda 21 and Race To The Topby NorthPortPatriots5,033 views
- 28:55 Richard Mack: The Untouchable Bill of Rightsby CountySheriffProject13,905 views
- 33:18 Sheriff Joe Arpaio: County Sheriff Project on Right Trackby CountySheriffProject6,409 views
- 40 videos Play all Constitutional Sheriffs Converntionby echobiz
- 14:38 Wild Police Chase - South Los Angeles, CA - April 30, 2013by LocalNewsVideo1,368,933 views
- 17:47 Stewart Rhodes: 2012 NDAA is War on the Peopleby CountySheriffProject8,968 views
- 14:01 Larry Pratt: Nullifying Government That Treats the People Like Propertyby CountySheriffProject5,661 views
- 34:56 Thomas Woods: Nullification a Tool We All Haveby CountySheriffProject17,676 views
- 24:03 Tom DeWeese: Agenda 21 & International Redistribution of Wealthby CountySheriffProject11,888 views
- 8:15 25% Of Marines Would Shoot Americans, 100% Of Oath Keepers Would Shoot Them Back (2/2)by HorseofPaulRevere131,430 views
- 7:47 Richard Mack: This is the Answer, This is the Solutionby CountySheriffProject10,679 views
- 10:30 Sam Bushman: Sheriffs Will Be Backed by Americansby CountySheriffProject3,784 views
- 6:48 Sheriff Maketa Speaks in Denver on April 3, 2013by EPCSheriff2,423 views
- 14:28 Sheriff Tony DeMeo: Peacefully Dealing w Federal Agenciesby CountySheriffProject4,353 views
- 6:15 12 Year Old Boy Puts Cop in His Placeby TheAlexJonesChannel984,759 views
- 26:58 Sheriff Mack & Hundreds of Sheriffs Stand Up Against Obama Gun Grabby NextNewsNetwork3,866 views
- 15:55 Sheriff Jon Lopey on Protecting Property Rightsby CountySheriffProject5,876 views