REASON FOR MY RAGE
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 29, 2012
My patient is a young British man who has suffered all his life from a condition called Intermittent Explosive disorder. This is a chronic behavioral condition, which is characterized by extreme articulations of anger. These outbursts are very often extremely violent, resulting in damage to property, the individual themselves, and, unfortunately, others. It is conjectured that up to 50% of all violent crime is as a result of people suffering from IED.
Along with violence and rageful attacks, the condition features subsidiary afflictions such as kleptomania, pyromania, even addictive behavior such as gambling and drug use. It's most defining characteristic is however, irrational and violent rages, which can be triggered by the smallest event.
I have been studying and treating this condition for 20 years, and have been attacked many times by my patients: I have suffered broken limbs, contusions, a fracturing of my skull; I have even been held hostage at gunpoint. None of these situations, though harrowing and distressing, have deterred me from my aim in treating the many patients who suffer from this debilitation condition.
Five years ago, a young man was referred to me. He had just received a manslaughter and ABH conviction: during an attempted escape from a mental institution he had beaten a guard unconscious and set fire to him. He was found in a disused part of the facility, chanting some strange, savage like language, while dancing around the flaming body. He was shot with a tranquilizer dart, and tasered from a distance, but such was his enraged, adamantine mental state, that these assaults had no effect. It had taken twelve guards to finally subdue him.
From the age of four years old he had been subject to fits of uncontrollable anger. His parents were unable to deal with him, and were compelled to have him institutionalized. He was treated like a common psychiatric patient, and spent his early years and adolescence in a haze of drugs and electro shock therapy. He was released at the age of 18, after having had no violent outbursts for more than a year; but shortly after returning to the outside world, his rages returned, and during and attack of IED, he murdered his own father.
Since this time he has been incarcerated - living in padded cells, so full of tranquilizers that he has little recollection of the past decade.
At this point I started treating him. My treatment is experimental, and so far he is the only patient who is the recipient of my new psychiatric techniques. For two years now he has had no attacks of rage. I have encouraged him to tell his life story, partly to help him understand the condition he suffers from, but also to let others know the true terror and bondage his condition holds him captive in.
This is his video, telling his story: I hope you have enjoyed watching it. Thank you.
Standard YouTube License
- Buy "Closer To Me (Album Mix)" on
- 10:51 Future Weapons - T-50 & J-20 vs F-22 & F-35by f39eagle2Featured 120,552
- 58:50 Motorway Cops Full [ The Sixth Sense ]by Mall_07 channel 61,253 views
- 1:01:02 The Black Awakening - End Times [ The Arrival Of The Satanic Super Soldier & The Anti-Christ ]by Children Of The Most High God † [ Sola Scriptura ] 208,449 views
- 10:09 Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school childrenby ThinkTillDeath 1,425,319 views
- 1:21:55 Anger In The Life Of A Christianby husky394xp 769 views
- 13:58 "Batman Killer" Illuminati Mind Controlled Assassin? (SHOCKING)by The Scariest Movie Ever!!!! 57,266 views
- 32:49 Jesse Ventura on TYTby The Young Turks 52,427 views
- 9:53 BTK Confession, Part 1 - the Otero Family Murdersby thebtksite 336,016 views
- 6:53 School Bus Bullies Confronted By Dadby The Young Turks 224,687 views
- 7:33 Russian Road Rage and Accidents (Week 2 - March - 2013) [18+] ☆ SFBby SerbianFailBlog 427,381 views
- 1:02 Kim Un Guk ( DPR Korea). London 2012 Olympicsby Alexander Schmidt Channel 53,375 views
- 13:56 Borderlands - All Cutscene Bosses in Orderby Seeksanddestroys 184,804 views
- 3:40 Chris Crocker - Second to None (Lyrics)by Erica Nichole 107,211 views
- 2:06 Cooper The Creeper (Animation)by Machinima 3,222,217 views
- 2:19 Ronaldinho - Freekick Against Santos - Teaching Neymar a lesson..by MrRemoomer's channel 6,284,077 views
- 1:04 Testing a 1 oz Gold Krugerrand with a Fisch Coin Testerby jcshay56's channel 38,153 views
- 28:31 Kat Kerr with Patricia King - Revealing Heavenby Csaba N Eva Gegeny 10,784 views
- 1:14 ELEPHANT ATTACK [NEW]: Chasing the truth with Andrew Ucles - Ucles vs Africaby Andrew Ucles 16,313 views
- 4:15 No Matter The Distance. ❤by Ariana19Johnny's channel 344,703 views
- 1:44 Car park rageby ten 30,175 views
- Loading more suggestions...