This video is unavailable.
Egyptians Chant "Mubarak's Gone - Assad Is Next" 6-22-12 Tahrir Square - Thousands Rally
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jun 22, 2012
"Assad You Are Going to Catch Up to Mubarak" chant tens of thousands of Egyptian People in Tahrir Square on June 22, 2012 as they show Solidarity with the Great Syria Revolution for Freedom and Democracy.
2012.flv6-دان التحرير في مصر يحيي الثورة السورية 22-مي
128 Martyrs 21-6-2012
Posted by abeer on June 22nd, 2012
Local Coordination Committees in Syria
The number of martyrs has reached at least 115 thus far, including more than 10 children. 19 martyrs were reported in a new massacre in Inkhel, 18 were reported following shelling of Kafar Shams in Daraa, 14 in a massacre in Douma in Damascus Suburbs, and more than 14 in Deir Baalba neighborhood in Homs. The distribution of martyrs be region is as follows: 37 in Daraa, 32 in Homs, 24 in Damascus Suburbs (Douma, Daraya, and Sarghaya), 7 in Idlib, 5 in Hama, 4 in Deir EzZor, 3 in Aleppo, 2 in Damascus, and 1 in Lattakia.
Daraa: Kafar Shams: Explosions and clashes between the Free Syrian Army and regime forces were heard
Aleppo: Qobatan Al-Jabal: Bombing from warplanes and direct targeting of houses
Damascus Suburbs: Reports of the displacement of more than 170 of the families of Douma and Misraba at night after fierce shelling in the city, the burning of homes and the destruction of the residential areas
Hama: Mashaa Al-Furosia: Heavy deployment of security forces and regime's army along with anti-aircrafts in Mashaa Al-Furosia
Damascus Suburbs: Douma: Powerful explosions shook Karm Al-Rasas area behind Douma's municipal, and mortars continue to fall in Aleppo Street
Homs: Qseir: Indiscriminate shelling from various types of heavy weaponry on residential home contiues in the city, many houses have been destroyed due to the shelling
Damascus Suburbs: Mouadamiya: A massive demonstration set out to chant in solidarity with disaster-striken cities and to demand the regime's ouster
Idlib: Sounds of heavy artillery shelling on neighboring towns and villages could be heard east of Maaret Numan
Damascus: Kafr Souseh: Fierce clashes between FSA and regime's army are reported on the Janoobi Rounabout near the pedesrtian bridge in Baqla Alley, and near Lowan bridge. Huge military reinforcements headed towards the area accompanied with warplanes flying in the sky above the city
Daraa: Jediyeh: Assad forces intensely shell the city using all sorts of heavy weapons.
Daraa: Kafar Shams: Assad forces executed 13 young men and they are: defected first assistant Muhammad Akram al-Awad from Ghabagheb, defected first assistant Saad el-Din Kharmandi from Ghabagheb, defected soldied Khalid Abdelaziz al-Halabi from Idlib, Ibrahim al-Atarat from Kafar Shams, Abdelraoof Youssef al-Nasser from Inkhel, Youssef Hussam al-Eed from Inkhel, Muhammad al-Mawal from Kafar Shams, and 5 others who have not yet been identified.
Aleppo: Dar Izzah: Four people were martyred, two women and two children, when a car carrying them was targeted by Assad forces using an aircraft machine gun in the village of Hoor.
Damascus: Several strong explosions that shook most neighborhoods of the capital were reported
Hama: Latamneh: Intense artillery shelling od the city from surrounding checkpoints
Lattakia: The regime's army's shelling of the village of Salami has intensified with the dropping of 3 mortar shells
Daraa:Kafar Shams:Shelling of Kafr Shams continues with the arrival of reinforcements to the checkpoints
Daraa: Daeel: A mortar shell was dropped on an evening demonstration in Hurriya (Freedom) Square
Daraa: Inkhel: Pulling Out Corpses from Under the Rubble
Standard YouTube License
- 1:22 السؤال الذي ابكى الشيخ صالح المغامسيby mesho5521 536 views
- 1:15 18+ Syria Freedom Fighters Ambush Dictator Assad Army, Shabiha in Aleppo Countryside Village 6-22-12by Syria2012Archives 10,679 views
- 1:03 GRAPHIC: Video of brutal crackdown on Tahrir Sq protesters in Cairoby RussiaToday 195,649 views
- 1:41 Listen to what Mohamed Morsi (Egypt's Newly Elected President) had to sayby Eretz Zen 1,653 views
- 2:41 Made in Syria: Genius engineers combine modern pipe bombs with a medieval slingshotby Ash Sert 11,296 views
- 1:20:56 DAVID ICKE - SYRIA:THE TRUTH - Part 1 (Viewer Discretion Advised)by BBC6NewsChannel 180,518 views
- 6:59 Beautiful recitation by Hani ar Rifai - Surah al Mulk [HD]by QuranNDsunnah 31,267 views
- 1:09 19,June,2012 Idleb,Sermine Injured Boy Painfully and incredibly Screams Words For Allahby Syrian4all World 723 views
- 0:38 عاجل | فاروق سلطان يعلن محمد مرسى رئيس مصرby moraselon 4,263 views
- 4:25 Mohamed.Saad.Elly.Mennak.Mennak.mp4by ze ra 96,576 views
- 5:15 شاهين وصابر : نرفض الاعلان الدستورى ومرسى هو رئيس مصرby جريدة الوادي 153 views
- 1:15 Egyptians rally against Mubarak's ruleby Euronews 2,504 views
- 3:42 Al Jazeera meets Free Syrian Army fightersby AlJazeeraEnglish 26,645 views
- 0:29 Free Syria Army Captures Assad Tank in Aleppo Countryside 6-22-12by Souria2011archives 4,251 views
- 5:42 Abdulrahman AlQaryouti | وقف يا تاريخ | عبدالرحمن القريوتيby WWWBSMLHNET 522,143 views
- 1:45 Egyptian voices from Tahrir Squareby AlJazeeraEnglish 1,674 views
- 2:37 Let's Wait For The Official Results...by Wrath0fKhan 531 views
- 1:56 Tahrir Square Protests Grow Over Egypt Electionby ABCNews 889 views
- 7:01 Killer Recitation by Hani Ar-Rifai Surah Al Fajr from the Holy Quran (Emotional)by Asim Iqbal 43,045 views
- 3:41 Dead Prez - Police Stateby theironmic 122,738 views
- Loading more suggestions...