PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale / PSASBR: Dante Combo Compilation - 181 AP + Combos into Supers
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Nov 28, 2012
Dante Combo Compilation including Combos into Supers. (Hit Confirm/Kill Confirm)
Combos performed by hand using a standard PS3 pad.
Recorded and Edited by ProjectSeoul http://twitter.com/ProjectSeoul
Song: Brian Dilucente - The Lament Configuration
NEW! 203AP Combo: http://youtu.be/WeUV5qT4tFs | NEW! Dante Empty Cancel Tutorial: http://youtu.be/o0_yEpKRkAE
Week 1 Combos
In this video you will find:
The Nephilim Special: Dante "Empty" Bold Cancel 181 AP BnB (not fully optimized)
The Maj Special 169 AP BnB
Other BnB's (not necessarily optimized)
Up Throw Combos (not optimized)
Combos into Level 1 and Level 2 Supers (Rebellion Triple and Stinger)
Some combo examples will be similar but with slight differences. You should use either version based on your environment and situation. Dante has a lot of options that can be used so try different things to suit your style as well. Also remember in FFA situations you will need to sacrifice your longer combos for safety. A lot of times its best to go into the air as quick as possible using the High Time launch.
A lot of the tech found in this video was discovered by the community at Shoryuken forums. I worked on optimizing an "Empty" Bold Cancel combo (Nephilim Special) to get up to 181 AP. I was only able to put a little time into that one so I'm sure it can be optimized further by someone from the community. Please share with us!
The throw combos in this video are not optimized as I have not yet worked on that. Post me some stuff guys!
Dante: The Demon Hunter Guide/Discussion Thread on Shoryuken (includes notation): http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?...
More info on "Empty" Bold Cancel in this Video Description or on the Shoryuken forums.
Regarding combos where you cancel Angel Dash into a relaunch (Tremor/High Time): The Angel Dash can be a cross up, back dash, or forward dash without the cross up. Use whatever works best for your situation.
The Nephilim Special:
j.f.1 whiff, j.f.1, 1, 1, 1, 2, xx empty cancel (u.2, j.b.3, d.f.3 or 1) , 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, s.3, d.1, 2, f.3, u.1 (hold), j.1, j.1, j.1
Meter Gain: 181 AP
Notes: This combo requires the "Empty" Bold Cancel in order to maximize AP gain. Anymore reps and the IAS will kick in. I was only able to put a little time here so this could probably be optimized further. ---
The Maj Combo: j.f.1 whiff, j.f.1, 1, 1, 1, 2, s.3, d.1, 2, f.3, u.1 (hold), j.1, j.1, j.u1, j.2, j.f.3, j.1
Meter Gain: 161-169 AP depending on Ebony and Ivory Shots
Both cross ups do not have to be cross ups. Adjust based on your environment and situation. You can hit this combo after a Parry, however you can only hit 1 x3 after the 1 High Time Launch. (159-163 AP)
---Cross Up and Launch:
1, 1, 1, 2, f.3, cross up u.1 (hold), j.1, j.1, j.u.1, j.2, f.3, j.u.1, j.2, j.3
Meter Gain: 137-150 AP
The last j.2 can be a regular j.2 in certain situations. It's the more stylish way to go and for some reason can net max damage
Up, Up, and Away:
1, 1, 1, u.1 (hold), j.1, j.1, j.u.1, j.2, f.3, j.u.1, j.2, j.u.3
Meter Gain: 132-134 AP
This combo gets you in the air quicker than most of these other combos. This means its much more realistic in a FFA situation.
You can replace the last three moves (j.u1, j.2, j.u.3) with j.1 for the guarantee finish. It gives you lower AP if you do this.
Prop Shredder Ender (Shred It and Forget It):
1, d.1, 2, f.3, u.1 (hold), j.1, j.1, j.u.1, j.2, j.f.3, j.u.1, j.u.3
Meter Gain: 132-134AP
Pretty much the same as Maj's combo without the crumple cancel. It's all about situational combos and I figured I'd throw this one in here.
Payoff (Up Throw) Combo:
u.r.Analog, u.1 (hold), j.1, j.1, j.u.1, j.f.3, j.1
Meter Gain: 80~AP
Notes: Simple Combo off a throw. This is not optimized, someone please throw out an optimized throw combo! I haven't had time. ---
Game: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Console: PlayStation 3
Standard YouTube License
- 31:21 Playstation All Stars Battle Royale: Dante Arcade Walkthrough (Commentary) (PS3) (HD)by BlueDeepDive Featured 7,860
- 16:19 PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale-All Cutscenes (With DLC)by pieroxd0001,312 views
- 18:04 PR Balrog vs Justin Wong Canada Cup 2012 UMVC3 GFby CanadaCupGaming42,422 views
- 6:24 Why DmC's Dante is a Bad Characterby HyperBitHero408,615 views
- 29:12 Playstation All-Star Battle Royale [Dante]by DashieGames41,820 views
- 6:30 Kratos vs Zeus - God of War 3 + PlayStation All Stars - Final Boss Battle - Hades Liar - HDby PlatanoGames Network8,876 views
- 1:54 Dante's Kill Confirmsby dude50596,319 views
- 15:06 DmC - Devil May Cry - Dante & Vergil VS. Mundusby RandomBlackGamer109,798 views
- 3:50 PSASBR: Dante Combo Videoby CRINALE57,969 views
- 9 videos Play all PlayStation All-Stars Combo and Tutorial Video Playlistby critcrusher
- 2:46 Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Dante Combosby ThereIsN0Password23,241 views
- 2:21 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale / PSASBR: Dante Empty Cancel Tutorial Video + 200AP Comboby critcrusher27,677 views
- 1:04:12 Interactive Dante Combos Umvc3by HitBoxes13,764 views
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 25,336 videos436
- 0:50 PS All-Stars - Sweet Tooth Combosby CLASH Tournaments3,456 views
- 37:35 Playstation All Stars Battle Royale: Kratos Arcade Walkthrough (Commentary) (PS3) (HD)by BlueDeepDive99,625 views
- 5:09 Big Daddy VS Sackboy - PlayStation All Stars - Story Modeby Scott Andrew7,802 views
- 7:12 A Dante UMVC3 combo video: We are the 5%by back2onett6,439 views
- 2:44 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale / PSASBR: Dante Combo Exhibition HD 2by critcrusher9,274 views
- 11:22 DmC - Devil May Cry - Dante vs. Vergil Final Battleby RandomBlackGamer555,299 views