Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jul 10, 2012
Find DuoFlush at http://www.lowes.com/pd_363199-320-55.... Toilet designs have definitely evolved throughout the years to make them more water efficient. In the 70's they used up to 5 gallons per flush. Well, these days they're down to 1.6 gallons, which is pretty impressive, but it's still wasteful. However, now there's something you can do to save water and money thanks to Fluidmaster's Duo Flush and PerforMAX products. Separately, they'll save you water, but buy the complete Duo Flush system that combines the two, and save even more.
The Duo Flush valve only takes 10 minutes to install and you don't even have to remove the tank. Duo Flush is a simple way to convert your toilet from a standard single flush that uses a full tank of water to a dual flush design that allows you to choose whether you need a full tank or half a tank without compromising flush performance.
Just use the dual-action handle, which is included, so if you need a half flush for liquid waste, you lift up. For solid waste requiring a full flush just push the handle down as usual. If you need to make any adjustments to the amount of water used, simply use the Easy Adjust Dials.
Another way to save water is to use the FluidMaster PerforMAX™ fill valve, which is easy to install and doesn't require tank removal either. This powerful, and quiet fill valve makes sure that the right amout of water is used to flush the toilet. No more. No less.
So, if you want to save water and money, update your toilet by adding a Duo Flush valve or a PerforMAX Fill Valve. Or, better yet, maximize water savings by choosing the entire system and you can find them all here, at Lowe's.
Find more innovative products at http://www.Lowes.com/Innovation
Subscribe to Lowe's YouTube for great how to videos and home improvement tips: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...
Or head to our channel: http://www.youtube.com/Lowes
Standard YouTube License
- 6:06 Replacing and Installing a Toiletby Lowe's Home Improvement306,291 views
- 5:53 How to Replace and Install a Bathroom Ventilation Fanby Lowe's Home Improvement371,656 views
- 4:47 How to Help Control Mold and Mildew in Your Homeby Lowe's Home Improvement128,190 views
- 6:52 Installing a Vanity and Sinkby Lowe's Home Improvement295,031 views
- 4:40 Install a Pebble Tile Accent Wall: Installationby Lowe's Home Improvement485,057 views
- 3:53 How to Build an Outdoor Planter Benchby Lowe's Home Improvement75,233 views
- 2:36 Bathroom Remodeling Ideas on a Budgetby Lowe's Home Improvement156,770 views
- 6:16 How to Paint Exterior Trim and Wood Home Sidingby Lowe's Home Improvement208,250 views
- 2:17 How to Use a Power Drillby Lowe's Home Improvement14,263 views
- 1:57 Raindrip Automatic Watering Systemby Lowe's Home Improvement6,015 views
- 3:54 How to Install a Garbage Disposalby Lowe's Home Improvement317,667 views
- 1:22 Rust-Oleum Cabinet Transformationsby Lowe's Home Improvement6,364 views
- 4:47 Electric Water Heater Installationby Lowe's Home Improvement180,476 views
- 6:39 Install Stone Veneer on an Interior Wall: Prepby Lowe's Home Improvement91,282 views
- 2:26 Paint Roller Tips and Techniques - Home 101by Lowe's Home Improvement197,767 views
- 3:58 How To Install A Ceiling Fanby Lowe's Home Improvement348,620 views
- 1:25 Rust-Oleum Countertop Transformationsby Lowe's Home Improvement6,939 views
- 1:54 How to Fix a Weak Flushing Toilet - Home 101by Lowe's Home Improvement114,002 views
- 1:31 Briggs & Stratton Rotating Surface Cleanerby Lowe's Home Improvement10,798 views
- 1:16 Broan Bath Fan Upgrade Kitby Lowe's Home Improvement4,589 views