Uploaded on May 27, 2011
Crysis Walkthrough - Level 2: Recovery [Part 3] in Full HD! Without any lagg, fully tweaked and maxed settings with MSAA x4.
*** Recovery (Parts) ***
Part 1 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPmaRa...
Part 2 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ8sGX...
Part 3 = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK0Mt_...
== Important Notes ==
I have been for a long time on the CryEngine as well as the second, and I have completely been able to stabilize the laggy and hard-to-run CryEngine 2 by many tweaking and the correct software. Also, I do not lack the high-end hardware so that's of course the crucial aspect which makes me possible to run Crysis so smooth. It is important to know:
* 1) All unnecessary programs running in the background should be disabled. Not just processes, but also services and such. Take Gamebooster for example (It's free: http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html)
* 2) Shaders, MSAA and Vertical Sync are by far the only options which create a distinct lack of performance. Consider to lower them if you have any lagg.
* 3) Update everything, and defragmentation is necessary for optimal performance!
== Video Notes ==
My walkthrought videos of Crysis are very heavy, and of superb quality. Personally, I think these video are one of the highest quality on Youtube to find for Crysis, but they are all around 1.8gig to 2gig. So plz pay watch your downloads on 1080p for the best and lagg-free video quality!
== Level Info ==
* Level 2: Recovery
* Difficulty: Normal
* Settings: Very High
* MSAA: x4
* V-Sync: On
* Resolution: 1920x1080
- Windows 7 Premium
- CPU (Processor) - Intel Quad Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz
- GPU (Graphics Card) - ATI Radeon HD 5870 (1Gig)
- Memory - 8 Gigabite (4x2gig)
- Soundcard: ASUS Xonar D2
- Monitor - SyncMaster B2230 (Full HD / 70000:1 Dynamic Contrast / (1920x1080)