World In Action: Nazi War criminal Dr. Josef Mengele's secret life in South America
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Apr 24, 2012
They Don't Make 'Em Like This Any More!
Britain is becoming more corrupted every day. Albatross Chris Patten is breaking the BBC to bits for Murdoch & other vested interests.
The Hunt for Dr. Mengele: transmitted on UK ITV channel 3 on Monday 20th November 197.
The Israeli government lost its soul and moral conscience in 1963 when they sacked Nazi hunter Isser Harel, the then head of Mossad who had captured Adolf Eichmann. In addition to Mengele, Martin Bormann and Klaus Barbie might also have faced justice if Harel had been allowed to continue to his pursuit of Nazi War Criminals.
You can buy part 2 of the World In Action collection on DVD which includes this historically important film included here on YouTube in the public interest...
see also former CBS reporter Paul Manning's Martin Bormann Nazi In Exile - about the Post-War Nazi 4th Reich Financial Network
During the 1930s, the Nazi Party looted thousands of pounds, hiding the proceeds in secret accounts. The key to getting it back lay with Nazi treasurer, Martin Bormann. This book tells the story of Ian Fleming's raid to snatch Bormann out of Berlin. Creighton led a commando raid into the city. - read Op. JB by Christopher Creighton
Martin Bormann Post-War Nazi 4th Reich Financial Empire
So why did the Jewish state give up the fight? See Paul Manning's book 'Martin Bormann, Nazi in Exile' (above) where he explains that money talks, laundered Nazi money talks and Nazi money bought corrupt Jewish Israeli leaders.
A WIA investigation into claims that Paraguay is a refuge for Nazi criminals. Dr. Mengele is remembered for his vile experiments carried out on inmates in concentration camps and WIA traces several of his hideouts in Paraguay and talks to people who have met him there.
In 1967 Mengele moved to Nova Europa, about 200 km (120 mi) outside São Paulo, where he lived with Hungarian refugees Geza and Gitta Stammer, working as manager of their farm. In the seclusion of his Brazilian hideaway Mengele was safe. In 1974, when his relationship with the Stammer family was coming to an end, Hans-Ulrich Rudel and Wolfgang Gerhard discussed relocating Mengele to Bolivia where he could spend time with Klaus Barbie, but Mengele rejected this proposal. Instead, he lived in a bungalow in a suburb of São Paulo for the last years of his life. In 1977, his only son Rolf, never having known his father before, visited him there and found an unrepentant Nazi who claimed that he "had never personally harmed anyone in his whole life".
Mengele's health had been deteriorating for years, and he died on February 7, 1979, in Bertioga, Brazil, where he accidentally drowned, or possibly suffered a stroke, while swimming in the Atlantic. He was buried in Embu das Artes under the name "Wolfgang Gerhard", whose ID card he had used since 1976.
Standard YouTube License
- 52:40 Hitler's Henchmen - The Deputy - Rudolf Hessby popperslist Featured 158,140
- 57:54 Nazi Concentration And Prison Campsby WarStories254,714 views
- 44:44 Hitler's G.I. Death Campby LightningWar193951,796 views
- 50:04 Doctors Of Deathby ZeroSixtyFive35,667 views
- 50:50 Inside the Nazis: The Gestapoby SUPERIOR HISTORY81,874 views
- 48:06 Inside the Nazis: Martin Bormannby SUPERIOR HISTORY66,978 views
- 1:10:21 Who were the Nazis - those bastardsby LittleBillysWorld96,264 views
- 45:52 Nazi Hunters - The Angel of Death ( War Documentary )by DocumentaryFilmsChannel18,044 views
- 1:26:03 Inside The Nazi War Machine 1/3 - Inside The Holocaustby VentosDeGuerra131,584 views
- 44:32 Nazi Collaborators - The Jews Who Fought For Hitlerby RightWingRiot33,614 views
- 58:51 Death Camp Treblinka: Survivor Storiesby Šime Šparica114,031 views
- 51:16 Jasenovac - Cruelest Death Camp in WW2 (English subs) (WARNING -- NOT CENSORED)by kefalo84386,744 views
- 53:00 An Alfred Hitchcock documentary on the Nazi Holocaust.by MrSaunders2020156,690 views
- 5:09 Rolf Mengele on meeting his father, Dr. Josef Mengeleby TheMemoryOfAllThat73,389 views
- 46:49 Auschwitz - The Blueprint of Genocide (Documentary)by MilitaryChanneI228,347 views
- 44:17 Hitler's Henchmen - The Executioner - Heinrich Himmlerby popperslist769,152 views
- 57:17 Nuremberg: Nazis on Trial - Hermann Goering (BBC Documentary)by BlueBagBrigade142,741 views
- 44:55 Decoding The Past - Nazi Propheciesby docufans148,235 views
- 41:17 Unit 731 - Nightmare in Manchuria (History Channel)by Discern4Media113,605 views
- 58:59 Scientific Racism: The Eugenics of Social Darwinismby BlackYahshua447,774 views
- Loading more suggestions...