TRUTH ABOUT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE EPISODE-5
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 7, 2007
COMMON FEATURES OF ARMENIAN TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS -1
The survey of the aims and strategies of the Armenian minority organizations from a historical perspective during the phase of New Armenian Terrorism (1973-85) shows that they had all assumed the character, aims and functions of terrorist organization. Their activities were directed towards the objectives of inciting and perpetrating revolts, revolutions and acts of terrorism.
It has already been noted above that the Dashnaks who had become organized in the 1890's, had adopted a program based on terrorist strategies, such as forming gangs, demoralizing the target Ottoman population, killing the Turks and undermining their sovereignty, arming the Armenian minority groups in preparation for uprisings, revolts and terrorism, forming revolutionary committees and murder squads, and destroying governmental institutions. After seizing power and establishing an Armenian Republic (1918 - 1920) within a year of the Russian Revolution, in the region where Soviet Armenia is situated today, the Dashnaks engaged in diplomatic activities and tried to assert themselves as a legitimate power; nevertheless, the fundamental terroristic philosophy never disappeared and resurfaced years later in 1972 with the formation of an subsidiary group named the Justice Commandos for Armenian Genocide. The operations of this group are well-known to everyone, not least to the non-involved Armenians on whom they exert constant pressure.
Similarly, the Marxist Hunchak organization has shown that it too endorses terrorism by the protection and support it gives to ASALA, the principal terrorist organization of the period 1973 1985. It is noteworthy that the Hunchaks provided the inspiration and intellectual impetus for the creation of this group.
For terrorist organizations, the Armenian cause, or the Armenian issue no matter what interpretations may be placed upon it has been identified with terrorism whilst the ideals or aspirations of the Armenian people have been reduced to hostility against the Turks and Turkey, to be pursued through vindictive acts and bloodshed.
The Armenian terrorist organizations are, as a rule, formed by a small number of activists, who control the central administration. The operations agreed upon by the central administration are carried out by a number of teams; each entrusted with specific duties. When required for propagandist purposes, these teams are made public under a variety of names, which serves the purpose of creating an impression of large numbers and widespread activity.
Terrorist organizations need not be situated in one specific physical or geographical location. They could be dispersed in several countries, or scattered over the same country. Although this situation on the surface gives an impression of amore democratic and open structure, yet, in reality, such organizations observe a strict discipline imposed by a central organization.
Another characteristic of the terrorist organization is their tendency to split into a number of smaller groups both because of their differing functions and also as a result of rivalries between their members and their leaders. One outcome of this phenomenon is that each group that breaks away forms its own affiliate organization. Hence, there is an apparent mushrooming which once again produces the impression of proliferation.
Secrecy forms one of the basic tenets of these organizations. However, at times, particularly through the instrumentality of the subsidiary team, disclosures are made in order to publicize the activities performed as an occasion for propaganda. This policy also serves the aim of concealing the main centre from detection, which can thus continue its activities in security. For the same reasons, the teams make announcements both before and after committing crimes and take responsibility for them.
In all Armenian terrorist activities, terrorism goes hand in hand with psychological coercion. In fact, the former is a phase in the process of applying the latter. Terrorism can be used as a means of propaganda, as well as an instrument of oppression, intimidation and retribution. The second use of terrorism is reserved for those who oppose the activist organizations or disobey its commands. The majority of non-involved Armenians are subjected to such pressures.
These organizations possess an immense store of expertise and experience in the fields of public relations, communications and the media. Moreover, they have close contacts with the institutions and the people who disseminate information and influence public opinion. Such expertise and contacts provide the organizations with opportunities for survival and gradual expansion.
The terrorist organizations enjoy the open or secret support of one or more states. These may use them either as an instrument to further their own interests, or as a means of covering up their secret organizations or propaganda units.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:59 TRUTH ABOUT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE EPISODE-6by patriotisch2,600 views
- 1:33:03 1915 AGHET - The Armenian Genocide (In English)by saxa99fun4,956 views
- 1:33:02 1915 AGHET - The Armenian Genocide (In English)by Arthur Armenian32,183 views
- 1:22:16 PBS Special: The Armenian Genocide and Exploring The Issuesby FromBetweenInHeaven11,774 views
- 9:59 TRUTH ABOUT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE EPISODE-4by patriotisch3,634 views
- 9:30 Amerika'da yasaklanan Ermeni belgeseli! - Türkiye'de gösterilmeye başladı - YMK AJANSby Yusuf Metin14,750 views
- 2:03:21 Armenia Music Awards 2013 part1by genproducer225,315 views
- 1:35:54 Невероятные приключения американца в Арменииby Garni1971265,636 views
- 46:56 Armenian Genocide - Grandma's Tattoos (documentary, in english)by 1KJG172,258 views
- 3:07 Драка 25 армян против 400 чеченцевby yadnex520,578 views
- 10:00 TRUTH ABOUT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE EPISODE-7by patriotisch2,931 views
- 2:49 Армяне не простят Турциюby Большой Кавказ11,452 views
- 1:33:02 AGHET - A Genocide (Armenian Genocide) [English language]by AGHET0354,449 views
- 9:00 Armenian Terrorists at Work in U.S Part1by ArmeniaTerrorist39,842 views
- 10:10 An Armenian Genocide Survivor Speaks (1 of 3)by Zareh Tjeknavorian16,791 views
- 5:45 Armenian Genocide 1915 - Family Survival Story Part Iby kievian5,921 views
- 9:59 Armenian So-Called Genocide Episode 7by hasanyst4,919 views
- 9:19 Armenian Genocide - THE TRUTH!!!!by TURKlSHMEDIA11,875 views
- 9:59 Armenian Genocide Proof 1by lairdofgarscaddon5,048 views
- 9:40 ermeni soykırım yalanını bayburtlu dede anlatıyorby Metin Güler101,003 views
- Loading more suggestions...