Pooch Belly: How to Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Women (and Men)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Published on Jan 21, 2013
http://www.FitnessChesterfieldGyms.com Pooch Belly: How to Get Rid Of Belly Fat For Women (and Men) One of the biggest problems for people during weight loss is finally getting rid of the dreaded pooch belly.Its seems to be the spot that will never disappear but many times, its not exercise related.
Hi, my name is Clint Schambach, I am a Chesterfield Personal Trainer, and also run a st Louis fitness bootcamp.
One of the most common problems that people have, is getting rid of the pooch belly.
It seems as if no matter how hard you try, it just won't go away, so what do you do, you crank out more lower abdominal exercises, and leg lifts and run some more.
But after a while, you realize its not really helping. You may even have a great stomach on the upper half and the bottom is still soft and pudgy.
That's because most of the time, this pooch is not exercise related. It is usually driven by whats happening inside your body that's causing all the problems.
So here are a few tips to help decrease it.
First one, and possibly most important. Cut out the gluten in your diet.
So that means your breads, pastas and all starchy kinds of food. This will be a good start, but also very difficult because gluten is in almost everything you eat,
especially if you haven't stopped buying foods in a bag or box.
But most people have atleast a minor intolerance to gluten, which can gunk up and cause inflammation in our gastrointestinal tract, and that will cause bloating in that lower pooch area.
Next, drink more water and lower your sodium intake.
This is more common in women, but many times when you start to retain water, people will stop drinking it because they have too much in.
This doesn't allow the body to clear the sodium and toxins that are causing the bloating, which sounds counter-intuitive, but when you are retaining water, cut out the sodium and then drink more water to clear your system out.
Another one is to increase your fiber. Most people are only getting in maybe 15 grams of fiber per day.
I would recommend atleast doubling that to 30, and even 40 grams. This will also help to clean out your insides, and get rid of some of the junk just hanging around in your intestines.
Also, start taking a probiotic. This will put that good bacteria back into your stomach. It will also facilitate in your digestion and basically keep everything running smoothly on the inside of your body.
And finally, cut out the sugary and highly refined foods in your diet.
I realize this goes right along with cutting out the gluten. But high sugary foods can also cause inflammation in your body, and any time that happens your body will not be operating at full capacity.
Give those a try and really stick to those rules for 2 weeks.
You should see a notable difference and that will also give your body some time to clean out all the gluten and other stuff that is stuck in your intestines.
Because if you only try those for a day or two, you aren't really going to see a big difference.
If you want more tips about healthy nutrition and eating correctly, visit our youtube page at http://www.YouTube.com/FitnessStLouis, or if you want more information about personal trainer chesterfield, or fitness classes st Louis, visit our website at http://www.FitnessChesterfieldGyms.com
Standard YouTube License
- 7:14 How to Get a Flat Stomach (5 Easy Steps)by FullyRawKristina Featured 442,045
- 31:00 How To Lose Belly Fat in 7 - 10 Days For Women (Most Recommended)by stanleesuper2,841 views
- 4:54 Bloating Remedies - Tips From Dr Mehmet Ozby faisalking8628,620 views
- 14:06 How to get rid of cellulite fast (Best tips to get rid of cellulite)by Sherley Moon1,644 views
- 9:09 Monster: The Kali Muscle Storyby Strength Project13,822,847 views
- 6:09 Downtown with Maddi Vlog! (6.14.13)by basicallybryn .41,842 views
- 4:01 How To Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat and Love Handlesby My Six Pack Life19,926 views
- 4:29 How to Get a Flat Tummyby Tonya Zavasta59,996 views
- 3:29 How to Get Rid of Belly Fat | Female Bodybuildingby Howcast43,298 views
- 7:33 Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice - Saturday Strategyby FitLifeTV46,223 views
- 8:36 Losing Abdominal Fat | How Long Does it Take?by Yuri Elkaim240,590 views
- 7:35 Get Rid of the Belly Poochby Mike Cola45,308 views
- 7:28 Gluten free diet and my results....book Wheat Bellyby persiandiva7714,976 views
- 4:16 Exercises To Get Rid Of Belly Fatby fatlossnutritiontips42,875 views
- 8:57 How I Lost Belly Fat Without Surgery (Tips for flattening your belly)by BeautifulBrwnBabyDol1,192,170 views
- 20:30 Conheça a dieta que faz perder gordura abdominal - 31/10/2011by vocebonita333,999 views
- 7:00 Trigger Foods that cause Belly Bloat - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Weight Gainby Kristina Sullins5,856 views
- 2:58 How To Lose The Flabby Lower Belly Poochby Suzannebeck133,656 views
- 1:59 How To Lose Belly Fat in Just 10 Daysby Sapna Vyas Patel274,008 views
- 5:32 3 Tips to Get Rid of Belly Fatby Scott Colby40,138 views
- Loading more suggestions...