Mafia video walkthrough: A Trip To The Country Part 1
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Mar 20, 2008
This is from the PS2 version of Mafia. Filmed this version since my graphics card on my computer is crap, it's easier to film with a console/TV then on a PC, and this is the version I grew up with. This is covers the first part of Mission 9: A Trip To The Country.
Here is the original walkthrough I wrote for this mission:
Mission 9: A Trip to the Country
Objective: Meet Paulie at Warehouse
Run into the garage and talk to Ralph. Pick the lock of Bolt V8, get in, and drive to the street. Drive to the warehouse. Check the Map. Watch the cinematic.
New objective: Find Salieri's men and alcohol shipment
You get a Colt .45 and a Shotgun. Equip the .45 and run down the road to the trucks and watch the cinematic.
New objective: Get back to Paulie
Turn around and shoot the guy behind you, turn around again and shoot the two guys. Grab the .45 and Shotgun Ammo. Equip the Shotgun and run into the barn, go into the middle part of the barn and shoot the guy behind the door. Turn around and shoot the guy who runs down the stairs and the guy at the other end of the barn. Go up stairs crouched down and backwards, shoot the guy here and the guy behind him. Get the Shotgun Ammo and go back downstairs. Head toward the house along the road and crouch down. Shoot the two guys and grab the Shotgun Ammo. Use the First Aid Kit in the barn if you need to. Shoot the next two guys in the second house. Grab the Shotgun Ammo, run to the end of the road back to Paulie. Talk to him.
New objective: Save Sam
Run to the barn (the big red one) and wait for Paulie to get something to pry the door open. While he tries to open the door; crouch down, make sure your Shotgun is fully loaded, and stand to the right side of the doors. When he kicks them open shoot the guy behind the crates and for Christ sake make sure Paulie doesn't get in your line of fire. Shoot the guy to the right of old wagon (if Paulie hasn't already), chances are Paulie will kill the guy who shoots at you from the second floor after he kicks in the doors, if not kill him now. Walk over to the stairs and shoot the guy on the second floor who's guarding the staircase, if you kill him this way it saves you a lot of trouble as you head up the stairs. Pick up the Shotgun Ammo and run up stairs, use the First Aid Kit if you need it. Run up to the third floor and over to Sam. After Paulie leaves, and Tommy and Sam are done talking. Crouch down, walk to the edge of the hayloft and aim left up the road. In about ten or fifteen seconds two police cars will show up. Shoot at the first car until it explodes, then turn around reload your Shotgun and wait for the cop and other guy to come up the stairs. Blow them away then run back down to Paulie (if you decide not to shoot at the first cop car then wait at the stairs for four cops to show up instead of two). Watch the cinematic. In the next part you're armed only with the Thompson. When you see headlights approaching start shooting and don't stop until you've fired off a full fifty shots. Whatever you don't let any of the cars pass you or Paulie will die. When the three cars have been stopped watch the cinematic.
(Note: You now have the option to go to Lucas Bertone, these missions are optional unlike the one in Mission 6. If you want to fill your garage with cool cars then do Lucas' missions. Whether you want to or not I'll still right the strategy for each of them.)
Sub-Mission 1:(mission 9)
Drive to Lucas' (follow the Map), when you get there get out and talk to him. (Note: Lucas always has a First Aid Kit here that will heal you fully.) Run over and talk to him.
New objective: Warn Lucas' friend
Get in your car turn off the speed limiter if you want and check the Map for the quickest route. When you get to the friend's house get out press "action" to bang on the door. When the guy's done talking drive back to Lucas. Talk to him.
New objective: Steal the car in Oakwood
Drive to the location on the Map, get out of your car, check for cops, pick the lock, get in the Ulver Airstream, and drive back to Salieri's.
Standard YouTube License
- 9:44 Mafia video walkthrough: A Trip To The Country Part 2by Foofighter18 4,545 views
- 1:43:01 Marrying the Mafia 4 Full Movie with english Hardsubby khaiy trendsonix 1,724,666 views
- 5:28 Mafia Walkthrough - Part 21 - The Whore - Part 2by TheGamesPerson 79,425 views
- 10:08 Mafia Walkthrough - Part 26 - A Trip to the Country - Part 2by TheGamesPerson 17,572 views
- 7:01 Mafia Walkthrough - Part 25 - A Trip to the Country - Part 1by TheGamesPerson 23,344 views
- 54 videos Play all Mafiaby Messi355
- 10:07 Mafia video walkthrough: A Trip To The Country Part 3by Foofighter18 3,682 views
- 12:35 Mafia Mission 8 - A Trip To The Country 01by BarryDennen12 673 views
- 8:55 Mafia Walkthrough - Part 09 - Ordinary Routine - Part 2by TheGamesPerson 61,146 views
- 8:52 Mafia Walkthrough - Part 29 - Omerta - Part 1by TheGamesPerson 12,354 views
- 1:20 Mafia Trailerby Netzp 234,802 views
- 5:05 Mafia modby Gyuszi89 73,881 views
- 3:10 Mafia: The Game - Mission: Clark's Motel (Save Sam!)by CroProGamer 13,248 views
- 7:54 Mafia, deposizione di Totò Riina che 'attacca lo Stato' e chiama in causa i servizi segretiby Lottaallemafie 54,602 views
- 2:42 The Mafia 2:The Carbeneros (NOT THE FIRIGGIN' GAME!)by BloodEyeV 201,364 views
- 7:36 totò riina apertura maxi processoby stefanoperox 537,207 views
- 7:31 Mafia video walkthrough: A Great Deal Part 1by Foofighter18 12,146 views
- 4:29 Mafia - Corleone Without Shootingby petufo 205,416 views
- 10:04 toto riina apertura maxiprocesso parte 2by stefanoperox 157,283 views
- 9:40 Mafia video walkthrough: Moonlighting Part 1by Foofighter18 25,550 views
- 10:49 Mafia - Visiting rich peopleby Odysseus218 35,619 views
- Loading more suggestions...