Published on Apr 30, 2012
A simple install guide for the DayZ Mod for ARMA 2!
ARMA 2: Combined Operations — http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4639/
DayZ Mod — http://se1.dayz.nu/latest/22.214.171.124/ (download @Client-126.96.36.199-Full.rar)
Below is a step-by-step tutorial for anyone confused:
1. Download both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead through Steam
2. Open both of the games to allow them to install the required files, then close them
3. Download all of the DayZ Mod files into a folder (this is now only 1 file, rather than 7)
4. Make a folder named "@DayZ" in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead (or your Operation Arrowhead base folder)
5. Then make a folder inside "@DayZ" named "Addons"
6. Paste all of the downloaded files inside the "Addons" folder
7. Extract all of the downloaded files
8. Go to Steam and right click, properties, set launch options on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead
9. Insert "-mod=@dayz -nosplash" and click OK
10. Open Operation Arrowhead and select to "Play ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead"
That's it, you can then make sure you've installed is sucessfully by seeing "@dayz" under "ArmA 2" on the right side of the screen. You can then filter to see the DayZ servers only and then start surviving!
Thanks for watching, please like and subscribe if you enjoyed this video, or check out other videos on our channel.
PEOPLE IN THIS VIDEO
SOCIAL MEDIA — PLEASE FOLLOW US
Facebook — http://tinyurl.com/PsiFB
Twitter — http://tinyurl.com/PsiTwitter
Steam — http://tinyurl.com/PsiSteam