Uploaded on Jul 10, 2010
I'm sorry for not using Tab. Forgive me? :(
Quick installation of iRedMail 0.6.0 on a CentOS 5.5 machine.
What iRedMail is:
* A fully fledged email server solution
* Works on Red Hat(R) Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD.
* Works on both non-virtualized and virtualized boxes, e.g. VMware, OpenVZ, Xen.
* Support both i386 and x86_64.
* A set of shell scripts:
o Used to install and configure mail server related components, for example postfix, dovecot, clamav, etc.
o Use official binary packages from distributions.
* An open source project, released under GPL v2.
Standard YouTube License