Travel : North Korea Documentary: See Behind The Scenes Of The Real North Korea
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Dec 31, 2011
North Korea: Tourists Welcome - Easy Visas, Friendly Guides, Good Food
North Korea: See Why They Declared War On America, See The Real Country
North Korea News: See What The US Military Will See As They Face The Korean Army
North Korea : US Tourists Welcomed - See The Real Modern Nation
North Korea Goes Fully Nuclear - See Behind The Scenes of The Real North Korea
North Korea - Horrific Nuclear Nation Which Threatens America Or A Tourist Haven?
North Korea - See The Real Nuclear Power Mad Nation
North Korea Is Now Nuclear - Should America Be Scared?
As North Korea now has a nuclear capability, with missiles able to reach North America, should America be taking more precautions - and should they be scared?
Do comment, please!
See the full "North Korea Channel" on YouTube
Visas and visits are now freely available to North Korea, which has become much more open in recent months and years.
It might be sensible for you to to see and hear what the journalist / presenter says before assuming the country is closed to visitors (it isn't), is Communist (it isn't) is in Russia (it isn't).
Leave your prejudices and old knowledge behind and see the real country, as it is today, not as you might have seen it in older films.
Also, see the BBC updates - search for:
"North Korea allows foreign visitors to use own mobiles".
"North Korea access to outside media up, says US study"
"North Korea: Bringing modern music to Pyongyang"
Here's what the presenter, Alexey Yaroshevsky, (not Alun Hill!) says about the "Real Country of North Korea":
For many years North Korea has been considered a closed country, and there is little knowledge in the world about its people and the way they live. What they eat, what they drink, what they wear and what they have in their minds. I am Alexey Yaroshevsky and I'm going to tell you in this special report.
The camera spots a smiling North Korean girl. She is enjoying an intimate moment with her boyfriend in a Pyongyang park. It is quiet and peaceful here, just like it is in the rest of the country nowadays. But it hasn't always been this way.
The Korean War in the 1950s left the country in ruins, especially in the north, where many historic sites were devastated by bombs. Pyongyang also suffered greatly. The United States dropped 428,000 bombs on its 400,000 population.
Official North Korean history credits this man, Kim Il-sung, with the country's subsequent rise from the ashes. Fifty years ago this young and energetic politician had overwhelming support. His speeches at demonstrations attracted hundreds of thousands. Whether it really was Kim Il-sung who brought the country back to life is still debatable, but the North Koreans claim he created an economic system which revived the country within just one decade.
In order to encourage the people to work harder the government had to find a hero. So it looked to a legend for the answer.
Footage courtesy of RT.com - Copyright RT.com 2011
Used with kind permission.
Is Vice Accurate? Subscribe - never miss a video!
http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c... Click Here To Subscribe - Never Miss A Video! http://www.youtube.com/user/alunhill
See all my other videos here: http://youtube.com/AlunHill
Some people really like some of them, many people hate them, some (mostly from Oregon) even believe them all to be true ... but the comments are often very funny too - and well worth reading! 11 million viewers and over 12 thousand subscribers can't be wrong. Can they?
North Korea Comedy Show https://www.youtube.com/show/northkor...
Admit One to The Funfair http://www.youtube.com/show/admitonet...
North Korea - Are You Scared? https://www.youtube.com/show/thesecre...
Travel Show https://www.youtube.com/show/travel
Alun Hill Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/alunhill
Twitter Travel https://twitter.com/alunhill
Twitter SEO https://twitter.com/alunhillseo
Google Plus https://plus.google.com/1129131305531...
Get Your Photo's Published - Make Money! https://www.udemy.com/get-your-photos...
Next in Travel: Season 1
- 35:07 UK's Scariest Debt Collector (Full Length)by VICE Featured 2,522,525
- 1:16:38 North Korea Documentary - A Crazy American Films - You Will Be Sickby Alun Hill78,830 views
- 43:04 North Korea Documentary, See The Real Country, Be Very Shocked - A Different Perspective From Viceby Alun Hill1,072,252 views
- 3:51 North Korea Ready To Invade USA - Los Angeles and Austin Texas Firstby Alun Hill231,511 views
- 0:47 North Korea's former girlfriend singer Kim Jong-un was shotby ChicaEscarlata191,757 views
- 5:45 The Death Penalty in China | China Uncensoredby China Uncensored3,133,603 views
- 1:24:11 When Black Ruled The Worldby brooklynmagi697,053 views
- 4:28 "Hell holes": North Korea's secret prison campsby AmnestyInternational500,384 views
- North Korea 103,508 videos9K
- 1:16:29 The One Percentby WarZalez1,305,593 views
- 19:10 Big North Korean Military Exercise with exploding Ships and Planes! March 2012by stimmekoreas400,473 views
- 53:49 Sherlock Holmes -The Solitary Cyclistby MySam5597,118 views
- 4:15 North Korea Navy: Battleships And Destroyers Ready To Invade America (Subtitled)by Alun Hill217,408 views
- 4:23 Video Of Taliban Training Camps And Violence in Pakistanby newline100795,228 views
- 3:28 Taliban video showing attack on Camp Salernoby Kissmeonceorthousand466,200 views
- 20:39 North Korea Through the Eyes of Witnessesby Citizens' Alliance North Korean Human Rights142,365 views
- 19:24 The Great Escape - North Koreaby Journeyman Pictures369,927 views
- 1:35:52 North Korea Exposes the Western Propaganda (Full Documentary)by DPR OF KOREA CHANNEL 주체102(2013) - rodrigorojo1186,122 views
- 6:41 North Korea disturbs a Japanese national anthem by booing.by 陽太春日293,288 views