TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Jeremy Hitchcock - Emergence of Digital Tribalism
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Oct 26, 2011
As CEO of Dyn, Jeremy brings his garage-tech enthusiasm and Worcester Polytechnic Institute degree to set and communicate the strategic direction of the company, hire and retain the best talent, and make sure there is money in the bank.
In over 10 years at Dyn, Jeremy Hitchcock has done it all from shipping to customer service to talking tech with some of the biggest brands on the internet.
Under Jeremy's leadership, Dyn has become the fastest-growing DNS provider in the world, teaching people how to "break free" from their old DNS provider while offering a superior level of personal interaction and customer service, telling anyone who will listen that "DNS is Sexy." He helped nurture a free open-source project into a vibrant technology company that currently boasts more than four million customers and growing. He has been a presenter at numerous conferences and events (including Web 2.0 and Interop) and he participates in many industry consortiums and organizations like ICANN SSAC and NANOG.
Jeremy was recently listed as one of the Union-Leaders' "Forty under 40″ emerging business professionals and leaders in the state of New Hampshire. He's served as trustee or advisor for the Community College System of New Hampshire, University of New Hampshire Manchester, Chester College and Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He's past chairman of the Manchester Young Professionals Network and was named Young Entrepreneur for New Hampshire by the U.S. Small Business Administration in 2008.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Standard YouTube License
- 20:09 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Michael Swack - Poverty and Wealth: The Unexpectedby TEDxTalks383 views
- 19:53 TEDxUFM: John Chisholm - Release your Inner Companyby TEDxTalks4,237 views
- 19:15 A radical experiment in empathy: Sam Richards at TEDxPSUby TEDxTalks301,961 views
- 17:05 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Howard Brodsky - Delivering the Unexpectedby TEDxTalks1,556 views
- 12:12 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Tym Rourke - Surviving the Unexpectedby TEDxTalks312 views
- 9:59 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Deo Mwano - Dance Performanceby TEDxTalks734 views
- 17:27 Third Down Leadership: Tim Reid at TEDxFortMcMurrayby TEDxTalks1,280 views
- 24:24 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Ryan FitzSimons - The Un!expected Messageby TEDxTalks1,711 views
- 19:14 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Gary Hirshberg - Unexpected Myths about Agricultural Sustainabilityby TEDxTalks523 views
- 18:21 TEDx Alva Park NANCY SCHLICHTING / An Idea on Leadershipby TEDxTalks495 views
- 18:05 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Catherine Rielly - Empowerment by Stealthby TEDxTalks671 views
- 16:45 TEDxOverlake - Ryan Boudinot - Nature, Humanity, and Technologyby TEDxTalks1,032 views
- 19:06 TEDxBROADWAY - Frank Eliason - Customer Serviceby TEDxTalks1,230 views
- 11:16 TEDxLoodusele - Jaan Pehk - Pehk - pole veel vastustby TEDxTalks1,134 views
- 6:53 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Tony Duncan & Elliot Markow - Music & Movement Performanceby TEDxTalks363 views
- 9:36 Making manual labor fun and social: Ned Swain at TEDxDirigoby TEDxTalks445 views
- 20:46 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Matt Albuquerque - The Promise of 21st Century Prostheticsby TEDxTalks193 views
- 9:27 TEDxOverlake - Karen Russell - Modern Mentoring: The Good, The Bad and The Betterby TEDxTalks4,561 views
- 8:45 TEDxAmoskeagMillyard - Tristan Omand - Music Performanceby TEDxTalks174 views
- 5:48 TEDxABQ - John Garcia - A Simple Act of Kindnessby TEDxTalks1,488 views