Alan Keyes: Collapse of U.S. Economy & Civil War!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Feb 22, 2009
HISTORY of AMERICA
Political and Religious Foundations of The U.S.A.
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." -- Ephesians 6:12
How else could a man with such a seared conscience who refuses to provide documentation of his birth place be allowed to not only run for president of the U.S.A. but actually be elected to the highest office of the land? Conspiracies at the highest levels of our government is the only logical explanation.
Theodore Roosevelt, the 26th President of the United States, said:
"Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people."
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter (1939-1962) said:
"The real rulers in Washington are invisible and exercise power from behind the scenes."
Patrick Henry, known as the 'Orator of Liberty', said:
"Congress....may carry on the most wicked and pernicious of schemes under the dark veil of secrecy. The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them."
If you have heard of the Illuminati Order and you thought it was some kind of mythological conspiracy theory, here are the archives from George Washington himself, which prove not only their existence, but that they were intensively active in the United States of America. George Washington was also certain that some of the illuminati had infiltrated some of the American Lodges of Freemasonry.
TO G. W. SNYDER. Mount Vernon, 24 October, 1798. REVEREND SIR,
I have your favor of the 17th instant before me, and my only motive for troubling you with the receipt of this letter is, to explain and correct a mistake, which I perceive the hurry in which I am obliged often to write letters has led you into.
It was not my intention to doubt, that the doctrines of the Illuminati and the principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States, On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey was, that I did not believe that the lodges of freemasons in this country had, as societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the former, or pernicious principles of the latter, if they are susceptible of separation. That individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects, and actually had a separation of the people from their government in view, is too evident to be questioned. (The Writings Of George Washington, Vol. XI., 1855, p. 337)
NOTE: While Alan Keyes is a pawn of the Roman Catholic Church, and I certainly don't agree with his idolatrous practices of praying to saints, etc., I thought it would be interesting to hear his opinion on America's current political situation. See 20th Century Atrocities of The Roman Catholic Church http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-I44r...
Concerning the U.S. Civil War:
The reason for the rebellion on the part of the South was the long-cherished purpose of Southern politicians and statesmen to establish a Southern Confederacy on the basis of human bondage. This principle was announced by Alexander H. Stephens, the Vice-President of the Southern Confederacy, in his infamous Cornerstone Speech of March 21st 1861 at Savannah, Georgia,
"Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite idea [of the equality of races]; its foundations are laid, its corner-stone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth.... It is, indeed, in conformity with the ordinance of the Creator."
(Alexander H. Stephens in Public and Private, 1866, pp. 721,723)
See IDOLATRY OF THE EUCHARIST
THE RELIGIOUS VIEWS OF ADOLF HITLER
FAIR USE NOTICE: This material is made available for the purpose of advancing understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues.
This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who are interested in studying such information for research and educational purposes.
Standard YouTube License
- 11:19 Celente: Revolution next for U.S.by RT Featured 349,318
- 1:59:28 Alan Dershowitz Vs. Alan Keyes Debate over Religion's role in America 9-27-2000 C-Spanby Belzer no4,858 views
- 10:01 Alan Keyes Says Obama and Health Care A Move Towards Dictatorshipby StateoftheStateKS12,598 views
- 11:36 'America will collapse'by RT723,620 views
- 2:18 Economic holocaust of America 2012: The car gods chosen people will be traveling in. Feb/22/2009by IlluminatiAgenda7,648 views
- 4:35 Obama Vs. Keyes: Christianityby withoutpoliticians148,307 views
- 2:43 Alan Keyes on the Second Amendment and gun rightsby keyes2008121,960 views
- 5:34 Galtung: U.S. empire will fall by 2020by RT106,312 views
- 4:34 The total collapse of the U.S. economy is inevitable - Here's whyby StormCloudsGathering223,266 views
- 6:58 Alan Keyes on Abortion and Faithby NYCulturalPhysician23,925 views
- 1:00:03 2004 Obama Keyes Debate Illinois Senate raceby kansaspolitics865 views
- 3:08 `There will be civil war in US in 2009`by RT240,549 views
- 58:40 Untold History of United States - Bush & Obama: Age of Terror (Subtitulado Español)by Conrado Ares90,842 views
- 9:03 Obama Keyes Debate on Religion and Gay Marriage.wmvby Patricia Weathington12,822 views
- 12:37 The impending collapse of the American Economy.flvby microserf20013,156 views
- 2:10 First Signs of Civil War begin in the US: Sheriff Tony DeMeo Threatens Force Against Federal Agentsby george4title420,480 views
- 4:31:15 Gettysburg (1993) - Extended Versionby Trend101Warrior761,907 views
- 57:37 The Coming Collapse of the Middle Class with Elizabeth Warrenby University of California Television (UCTV)936,934 views
- 52:46 El fin de Estados Unidosby Emmanuel R168,914 views
- 10:00 End the Fedby aenfroy87102,300 views
- Loading more suggestions...