Uploaded on Jul 27, 2010
Puff Puff, the first iPhone game released by independent developer 6th Mega http://6thmega.com is now available on the Apple App Store http://itunes.com/apps/puffpuff. Players use the awesome superpower of diodon holocanthus, the spiny puffer, to navigate a deadly coral reef and escape the jaws of tiger sharks, requiring skill and precision to master the art of buoyancy control and stay alive! 10% of proceeds will go towards ecosystem restoration and remixes of the game are encouraged.
Puff Puff features:
* Unique pinch and stretch multi-touch control
* Challenging physics-based gameplay
* Addictive sudden death game mode
* Speed and invincibility power-ups
* 3D animation
* Sunken ships and pirate treasure
* Arcade style online worldwide leaderboards via OpenFeint, the largest social gaming network on the iPhone!
NOTE: This is trailer for version 1.0.0 of the game. We have since updated the game significantly, adding new level Gulf Spill, new power ups, and new music. Also - we have now committed 30% of net proceeds to focus on restoration of marine habitats of Gulf of Mexico. Visit our site for screenshots of v 1.1.0 (we hope to create updated trailer soon!!)
Standard YouTube License