Young Mattie Fein (vs Jane Harman)
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Aug 22, 2010
Go to http://MattieFein.com to donate or volunteer to elect Republican Mattie Fein to Congress and retire Democrat Jane Harman! Let's take back California's 36th District!
Mattie Fein is determined to remove the corrupt Jane Harman from office, a woman who casts votes in Congress not for the greater good, but to enrich herself and her company, Harman Industries.
Issues covered within this viral ad:
Harman's Business Ties to Iran:
In 2007, California boldly enacted legislation directing pension funds to divest of companies doing business In Iran.
This hasn't phased incumbent multi-millionaire Jane Harman. Harman's financial disclosures lists ownership of shares (approximating $5-$20 million) in Harman International. Harman International owns AKG Acoustics of Austria, which distributes electronic "dual-use" technology in Tehran under the name of Fowzi Electronics, Ltd.
Harman, through AKG, is materially assisting Iran's state sponsorship of terrorism.
AKG produces recording devices, speakers, microphones, headphones, and wireless communication devices. Much of this technology is dual-use in nature, capable of civilian or military applications.
The U.S. Army Aeromedical Laboratory has used AKG wireless communications and headsets to enhance battlefield communications or alertness through Army helmets. See Audio Helmet-Mounted Displays on website:
The Washington Post recently published an article on lawmakers conflicts of Interests, June 13, 2010 highlighting multi-millionaire Representative Harman. She initially retorted that her financial interests were "family businesses, but then sent a correction request to The Washington Post the next day rephrased the quote to be "these are companies founded by my husband." AKG was acquired by Harman International.
We haved urged multi-millionaire Representative Harman to divest her shares of Harman International. Her failure to do so is a clear indication that her worship of the "Golden Calf" takes precendence over our nation's security and its fight against state sponsored terrorism.
Harman's Opposition to Free Speech:
Jane Harman is an ardent foe of freedom of the press.
When New York Times reporters Eric Lichtblau and James Risen learned of the government's warrantless Surveillance Program targeting American citizens on American soil, Congresswoman Harman attempted to kill the story. Times spokesperson Catherine Mathis explained what happened:
"Congresswoman Harman spoke to Washington Bureau Chief Phil Taubman in late October or early November, 2004, apparently at the request of General Hayden. She urged that The Times not publish the story... Phil [later] met with a group of congressional leaders familiar with the eavesdropping program, including Ms. Harman. They all argued that The Times should not publish."
Harman's scorn for transparency and the rule of law was further underscored in passages from Lichtblau's 2008 book. She hypocritically urged stronger civil liberties safeguards in the reauthorization of the USA Patriot Act at a Committee hearing. Lichtblau approached Harman and said, "I'm trying to square what I heard in there with what we know about that [illegal Surveillance] program." He notes: "Harman's golden California tan turned a brighter shade of red...[She] grabbed me by the arm and drew me a few feet away to a more remote section of the Capitol corridor. 'You should not be talking about that here,' she scolded me in a whisper. Harman sermonized: 'The Times did the right thing by not publishing that story [in 2004]....'"
Furious that the New York Times eventually published and disobeyed her dictation, Harman stomped to ABC news and clamored for prosecuting the newspaper under the Espionage Act for its courageous reporting. Harman fails to understand that in a Republic the people censure government, government does not censure the people.
Bailouts and TARP:
Jane Harman's e-Newsletter of July 21, 2010: "The national unemployment rate remains unacceptably high, and LA County's work force is suffering. I am disappointed that the TARP program has failed to loosen credit for many local businesses and individuals, and that stimulus spending has not created more local jobs."
Well, what did Harman expect when she voted for it? That showering irresponsible but politically connected companies would somehow magically repair the economy? When did socialism ever work before?
Standard YouTube License
- 6:37 Young Frankenstein outtakes 1by Goof BaughFeatured 648,121
- 4:56 Bloopers - Young Frankenstein - Tomas Falsasby Tomasfalsasspain 510,818 views
- 6:47 Young Frankenstein outtakes 2by Goof Baugh 304,925 views
- 4:09 Marcy Winograd Debates Jane Harman, Harman Flees From Stageby David Swanson 2,719 views
- 1:22 MUST WATCH: "Remember November" - Vote 11/2/2010. Fire Nancy Pelosi and her Pals!by dlwke2 45,595 views
- 9:36 Deliberate Dumbing Down of The World- Charlotte Iserbytby Loreen Nyambok 2,973 views
- 2:18 "Those Voices Don't Speak for the Rest of Us"by RepublicanStudyComm 1,084,722 views
- 0:30 Dwight McKenna is the MAN.by wbayasIII 170,539 views
- 8:50 Jane Harman Tries To Explain Away Her Traitorist Waysby SaveOurSovereignty3 4,411 views
- 2:39 YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN trailerby wichitaorpheum 455,392 views
- 1:13 Nancy Pelosi, Wicked Witch of the Westby JohnDennis2010 680,825 views
- 9:01 Mattie Fein (R CAND, CA-36)by MoeLaneIII 1,197 views
- 1:08 Glenn Wilson vs The Dons!by WilsonForUSCongress 9,433 views
- 0:33 Showerby hickforco 154,161 views
- 0:30 Sverigedemokraternas valfilm 2010by SDReklam2010 1,007,965 views
- 3:34 Maddi Jane - Breakeven (Falling to Pieces) by The Scriptby maddijanemusic 26,993,919 views
- 1:33 Cool Thai ad - Disconnect to connect with Eng subby TheBreadcrumbz 25,183 views
- 1:06 very popular Indian ad for Max new york life Pension plansby coderedreel 207,945 views
- 0:32 Simple Facts 2by ElectDan2010 36,551 views
- 3:20 Maddi Jane - Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)by maddijanemusic 27,368,661 views
- Loading more suggestions...