Homer Simpson Drawn With BEANS!
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Apr 11, 2009
This video is a stop motion animation of me drawing / sculpting / assembling Homer J. Simpson with various beans, chocolate chips and sunflower seeds. It took me about two hours to create this and it is all fit in less than two minutes in this video. I have been watching the show since I have been in middle school; so this is my tribute. Marge Ned Flanders, Lisa, Maggie, Bart, Moe, Apu, Groundskeeper Willie, Principal Skinner, Chief Wiggum, Nelson, Millhouse (Milhaus?), Barney, Mr. Burns and Mr. Smithers to come? Please rate this video and comment to let me know! Thanks. Merrill Kazanjian http://merrillk.com quotes cartoon James L. Brooks, Fox , Krusty the clown, Nancy Cartwright Patty and Selma, Itchy & Scratchy Land Duff Duffs Duff's Beer BARNACLE BILL'S ANGER MANAGEMENT CENTER BARNEY GUMBLE - Overweight, unemployed drunk who hangs around Moe's Tavern with Homer Simpson, Lenny & Carl. Was once a member of the Be Sharps. Recently decided to give up booze as he realised that he had an addiction, whilst staying sober he turned into a hero by rescuing Lisa and Bart from near certain death in a massive forest fire. bowling alley lenny and carl Truckasaurus Abe Grampa Simpson Grandpa Otto bus school grade BIG PAPPA SMURF - One of the many names that Comic Book Guy (as The Collector) wanted Xena to call him in a recent Halloween Special. Krusty The Klown Show BUMBLEBEE MAN - Mexican television comedy sensation - is simply a man dressed in a bee costume, fantastic! They share their love for cigarettes, TV show MacGyver and their hatred for Homer Simpson. They both work at the DMV, can grow leg hair very rapidly, and insult their brother-in-law with ease. They consider a kiss "scoring". PROFESSOR FRINK - Springfield's chief inventor. Has invented such things as a Matter Transporter, the Frog Exaggerator, a Flying Motorbike, a house that is able to run, and the utterly brilliant Sarcasm Detector, unfortunately, none of the inventions work properly - or are totally and utterly useless. CAPTAIN HOOK WHERE'S WALDO - Springfield's answer to Where's Wally. WORLD'S LARGEST TOILET JEBADIAH SPRINGFIELD - Full name: Jebediah Obediah Zachariah Jedediah Springfield. Founder of the town of Springfield. Legend has it that he killed a bear with his bare hands. Although a hero among the townspeople, Lisa Simpson has found out that Jebediah was a phoney, he was actually a pirate named Hans Sprungfeld who had a silver tongue. A statue of him in the town was desecrated and the head sawn-off by Bart Simpson. Jebediah's motto was: "A Noble Spirit Embiggens The Smallest Man".JESSICA LOVEJOY - Daughter of Reverend Lovejoy who attends boarding school. Although she acts like an angel, she is really a devil at heart, stealing money from the Church collection plate, and letting Bart take the rap for it. Has a way with boys and can make them do almost anything. KAMP KRUSTY - Name of Krusty's summer retreat for kids. Although advertised as "The Krustiest Place On earth", in reality, it's a hellhole. KENT BROCKMAN - Local TV anchorman who is married to Stephanie the weather girl. Among others, he presents: Smartline; My Two Cents; and Eye On Springfield. Once won the lottery whilst on-air - lucky bastard! KWIK-E-MART - The Springfield branch is run by Apu Nahasapeemapetilon. It is renowned for it's high prices and high crime rate against it.RALPH - Worker at the Springfield Library.
RALPH MELLISH - Strangely, this is the name that is on Hans Moleman's driving licence.
RALPH WIGGUM - Hapless, unintelligent, but very funny son of Police Chief Clancy Wiggum, often picks his nose. The happiest day of his life was the day the doctor told him he didn't have worms anymore. Although thick, he is a great character, with funny lines like: "My cat's breath smells like cat food" - used when he doesn't understand what's going on. His past love is Lisa and he once became great friends with Bart. His parents will not let him use scissors or the oven. Red Hot Chili Peppers Aerosmith Wade Boggs Daryl Strawberry ringers baseball jose canseco. GARY COLEMAN - Security guard for Kid First Industries, once had Christmas dinner with the Simpsons. HULLABALOOZA - Apparently, it's the greatest rock festival of all time. It includes: a freak show (of which Homer became a part when it was discovered he could take direct cannon ball hit to the gut); a bungee jump against racism; Cypress Hill; and the Smashing Pumpkins. Paul and Linda McCartney Lisa Leslie
Standard YouTube License
- 1:34 Amazing Lighter Hackby Dane BoeFeatured 8,578,494
- 4:56 How to Draw an Apple- Illustration Technique (Color Pencils and Markers)by kazanjianm 235,915 views
- 0:37 Stop Motion Drawing of a Childby kazanjianm 8,787 views
- 1:30 Bart Simpson- Stop Motion Artby kazanjianm 12,876 views
- 1:29 Draw Barack Obama Step by Step With Pencil (How to)by kazanjianm 81,907 views
- 1:17:47 Los Simpson Pelicula Completa Nelson Bart - Audio Castellanoby damista fail 16,390 views
- 3:27 Water Melon Artby audvid 1,515,537 views
- 14:46 Bart's Friend Falls in Love, 1.4xby LaunchBart 51,227 views
- 10 videos Play all the simpsonsby sdelgado8883
- 4:34 SMW MUGEN 01: Homer Simpson vs. Edby StarMarioWars 91,596 views
- 3:05 Funny Art Drawingby sathha123 19,540 views
- 0:53 The Simpsons - Gun Shopby huluDotCom 13,249,160 views
- 7:42 Bart & Homer's Excellent Adventure | The Simpsons | Animation on FOXby ANIMATIONonFOX 2,503,590 views
- 4:21 The Simpsons - Voices: Bart, Homer, Lisa, Moe, Mr. Burnsby Max Pettersson 6,443,222 views
- 2:34 The Simpsons - Donut Hellby huluDotCom 9,597,807 views
- 2:33 The Simpsons - Jimbo Burgerby huluDotCom 3,118,054 views
- 1:25 The Simpsons - What's A Gymby huluDotCom 13,106,657 views
- 1:04 Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Full Episodes Choo Choo Express YouTubeby ece sakh 3,752 views
- 5:10 Homer Simpson - Afroman - Because I Got Highby Gustav Sars 3,964,504 views
- 1:57 The Simpsons - No Tv and No Beerby huluDotCom 6,617,592 views
- 0:47 The Simpsons - Hand In Toasterby huluDotCom 2,821,764 views
- Loading more suggestions...