Kawasaki ZX-11 ZZR1100 D3 ninjya 忍者
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on May 17, 2008
電話番号 / ファックス番号
☆072－361-3171 / 072－361-3171
Kawasaki, and Zettozettoarl) announces by the Tokyo Motor Show in 1989 by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, and is a large-scale automatic ..ZZR1100 (.. two-wheeled vehicle of the ZZR series marketed in 1990(motorcycle).
There are sober externals made Zarah, too and because unique high performance in various performance tests of two-wheel magazine etc. had been demonstrated, it was popular though attention did not have had to be attracted so much at first. It reaches at about 290 km/h, and especially, maximum speed kept extending long and maintaining the seat of a car at the velocity of the world on the market from HONDA to the sale of CBR1100XX after 1990 in 1996.
A maximum speed secret is the thing and secondarily by the employment of Cowling (about 400cc) who has low air resistance extremely to the first in the first time adoption of the ram pressure supplement one's salary mechanism as a car of this class on the market. This ram pressure supplement one's salary is a mechanism that a similar effect to the supercharging machine though it is natural suction (NA) is requested by installing the air inlet aiming at the traveling direction of the body, and pressurizing in the air box by the running style according to the rise of the speed. It succeeds in the maximum speed vicinity in ZZR1100 in improving the real output in about 5%?10% more than the catalog data.
It was produced from 1990 to 1993, and as for C type of an initial model, it shifted to D type restyled in 1993, and D type ended production in 2003. At first..maximum speed..motorcycle..think..large-scale..m
The development of ZX-11 is started by developed saying that ZX-10 will be exceeded at first. It starts from this model, and only North America succeeds to the name of shape of "ZX- " to the name of "ZZR". This "ZX- " was not used for ZX-12R as a name of the united model.
Car only for displacement 1052cc, engine output 147hp (Geostationary), and
* The minor change was executed corresponding to 87/56-second stage (noise measures) enforced in Europe (at that time).
* The acoustic material of a treble structure is added to an internal side from
the set part of the exhaust pipe to the silencer.
* Structural change of air cleaner
* The sprocket is changed from 45T to 44T.
* The twin trip meter is abolished, and it changes to a digital clock.
* Improvement of shift feeling by change in spring in mission
As for North America and a Canadian specification, the sprocket is 45
The cylinder is common to the GPZ series that became a prototype.
1. The stud bolt is not used.
2. The sleeve is cooled directly by a wet liner.
It has the structure not seen so much in the other companies.
The boa keeps watertight by the Saiamez structure with 76φ in ZZR because it has already been expanded to the vicinity of the limit though a top cylinder is a closed deck. The cylinder head followed the suction mechanism of the down draft type adopted for ZX-10, and the piston head raised not the one, that is, having become a narrowness corner the valve scissors corner, and aimed at high compression with Pentoluf seen in GPZ but the combustor efficiency, and was renewed to flat shape that O is efficiently caught. The difference locker arm has improved the follow when rotating high by becoming independent in each valve, and decreasing the inertia weight with GPZ though is driven the valve through the locker arm. It was the first generation of water-cooled, and the crankcase heavy surrounding etc. technical restricting it greatly held for convenience' sake and a performance gain rapid afterwards held a lot of difficult points it was not possible to hope ..the use of the engine layout with an old GPZ900R system... having been announced in 1983 original
Four water-cooled cylinder DOHC16 valve 1052cc and max power 147ps/108kW(10500rpm)
(full power specification)
Standard YouTube License
- 1:58 ZZR1100 ZX11 devil管 kawasakiby curoronFeatured 116,366
- 2:15 kawasaki ZX-11 ZZR1100 忍者 Ninja ニンジャ たみやん１by watanabehifumi 20,286 views
- 1:10 お初のお客様、 KAWASAKI ZZR1100 YAMAHA YZF-R1 SUZUKIby watanabehifumi 17,371 views
- 1:26 ｋａｗａｓａｋｉ ZX-11 ZZR1100 ＹＡＭＡＨＡ ＴＤＭ９００by ライダーズカフェ＆レストラン マッハIII！ 19,152 views
- 2:18 Kawasaki ZZR1100C C型 愛知 ZX-11by watanabehifumi 20,301 views
- 2:11 Top Speed ZZR 1100 295kphby Иван Григорьев 53,123 views
- 30 videos Play all Kawasaki ZZR 1100by yeagerchuck123
- 1:55 ZZR 1100 titanium silencer-2by kikunami 42,196 views
- 1:22 Kawasaki ZX 11 Jeffimby Gustavo Kimers 15,884 views
- 1:16 zzr out to playby budzzr1100 58,909 views
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX-11 1,579 videos18
- 1:08 Kawasaki ZZR1100, first day out.by tomsky1969 46,106 views
- 3:36 Kawasaki ZZR 1100 / ZX-11by pmcn500 18,773 views
- 3:40 My Kawasaki ZZR1100by 22kawa 23,787 views
- 0:42 ZX11by teddy tasuku 31,530 views
- 1:54 ZZR1100 zzr1100 zzr 1100 ninja sound kawasaki best top speed mph motorcycle head camera 600 zzr600by pj2004pj 18,415 views
- 2:06 Kawasaki ZZR 1100 150k r.v 94 01by Kanál používateľa ReneXXL1 14,446 views
- 8:33 ZX-11 and ZX-10 at High Plains Racewayby zx11rider1 12,560 views
- 9:59 Kawasaki ZZR 1100 & Suzuki Bandit: The run for Stelvio!by wepsie's channel 19,291 views
- 5:42 kAWASAKI Ninja ZZR1100 ZX11 early testing videoby Paddy Pollard 13,756 views
- 1:16 Kawasaki ZZR 1100by chrisloe25081993 31,111 views
- 0:53 ZX11 vs ZX14by 02blackgtut 34,077 views
- Loading more suggestions...