Geraldo Gets Sheriff Dupnik To Directly Indict Sharron Angle & Sarah Palin For AZ Massacre
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Sign in to YouTube
Uploaded on Jan 9, 2011
Wow... just wow. All the other interviews I've seen today with Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik, he only thinly veiled his accusations at the Tea Party, conservative talk radio, and Fox News. However tonight on Geraldo, Sheriff Dupnik indicted BY NAME both Sharron Angle and Sarah Palin as people who he sees as responsible for the horrific mass shooting in Arizona on Saturday. Sheriff Dupnik even admits, in his responses, that he is a member of the "left," and that he thinks conservatives are responsible for the all the anger in this country. Has the good Sheriff never been to the DailyKos website? /sarc
By the way, don't you think for one minute that Geraldo himself didn't (probably), off-camera, prompt him to do so. This is just a supposition on my part, but knowing Geraldo's past rants about gun control, his anti-Tea-Party sentiment, and anti-anti-illegal-alien views, it would not surprise me one bit. Gerlado thinks all white Americans are bigots against all "brown" people, and he is no fan of the Tea Party. All you have to do is Google his name and "Tea Party," and you will find he's made a living off of accusations in the past that the Tea Party is a racist movement. He is a freakin' clueless sycophant of the left.
Having said all that, here is a transcript of the interview from Sunday night's show with Sheriff Dupnik: Geraldo: Do you regret, Sheriff, in any way speculating on the motive, and bringing in the 'political vitriol,' in your words? Sheriff: Not in any way, shape or form. It's my feeling that his personality is the type that is susceptible to this kind of behavior. It doesn't surprise me that people from the right would be upset that people..people like myself and maybe people from the left, and a whole lot of other people in America feel as I do that the anger that's purposely generated by people who make a living off of it, uh, serves one particular party better than the other. And it wouldn't surprise me if it continues at least through 2012. Geraldo: I regret that you just made it so political in a way, Sheriff, but I also say, and I think that I'll get...I'll hear negative vibes from the vast majority of my audience tonight that, uh, since this kid was obviously conscious of this congresswoman, going back to his encounter with her in 20007, that people who suggest the climate that existed around her re-election campaign and some of the other things that were going on, are in denial, to suggest that those events are irrelevant to what happened, the tragedy that happened oh the, uh, you know, in the Safeway in your town the other, the other night. But Sheriff, do you want to change anything you said? Do you want to alter the record in any regard? Sheriff: Not in any way, shape or form. When you have people like Sharron Angle in Las Vegas, running against Harry Reid, making outrageous statements such as 'we may need to resort to taking the 2nd Amendment in..into..into certain cases,' and for people like Sarah Palin to say 'We have people like Gabby Giffords in our cross-hairs,' I think those statements are totally irresponsible and they're not without consequences, and I think we may be seeing the fruit of it here. Geraldo: Whether or not those statements, Sheriff, are irresponsible, I think the main beef against you is that they played no role in what should have been a briefing about a crime rather than your assessment of the current political climate. But that's topic and grist for another night's discussion. Sheriff Dupnik, I thank you for your service to the people of Tucson and the country. Thank you very much for being with me tonight.
Now, you tell me if Dupnik wasn't goaded into his statements. The folks who are propagating hatred are not on the right... they are mostly on the left. And are we supposed to now refrain from using ANY metaphors that relate to battle or war when discussing passionate political ideas? Seriously! If that is the case, then we need to look at the following quotes that NOBODY is talking about:
h/t HillBuzz: ** Obama: "They Bring a Knife...We Bring a Gun" ** Obama to His Followers: "Get in Their Faces!" ** Obama on ACORN Mobs: "I don't want to quell anger. I think people are right to be angry! I'm angry!" ** Obama to His Mercenary Army: "Hit Back Twice As Hard" ** Obama on the private sector: "We talk to these folks... so I know whose ass to kick." ** Obama to voters: Republican victory would mean "hand to hand combat" ** Obama to lib supporters: "It's time to Fight for it." ** Obama to Latino supporters: "Punish your enemies." ** Obama to democrats: "I'm itching for a fight.".
I ask you again.... who is the propagandist?
Standard YouTube License
- 5:34 Jared Loughner In his Own Words, The Truth About Rep. Giffords Shooter, Background, Bioby secularstupidest11,895 views
- 4:15 "The View" Discusses Tuscon, Arizona Shootingby RandomClips200816,281 views
- 12:18 Rush Limbaugh - An Embarrassment for the Media and Sick, Desperate American Left Part 11by Fent12313,480 views
- 7:41 The View - Vitriolic Rhetoric In The Mediaby SuchIsLifeVideos20,102 views
- 7:16 AZ Sheriff Dupnik Liberal smear machine backfires - Tuscon AZ Sheriff's "vitriolic rhetoric" on Foxby Zeno Effect2,933 views
- 14:39 Megyn Kelly interviews Sheriff Dupnik, discusses 'atmosphere of hatred and bigotry'by TheDailyCallerVideo5,767 views
- 7:43 Sarah Palin Responds to Gabrielle Giffords Shooting, Claims "Blood Libel" Victimby David Pakman Show60,339 views
- 77 videos Play all Sarah Palin is Ridiculousby sigfx
- 1:12:25 Tucson Shooting Hoax- Gabrielle Giffords Gun Control Hoax Fullby The Paulstal Service3,218 views
- 3:05 AZ Massacre Hero Educates Geraldo on What a Responsible Gun Owner Does In a Crisisby TheRealMsU64,728 views
- 10:22 Sarah Palin is Responsible for the Shooting of Gabrielle Giffords by Jared Lee Loughnerby Styxhexenhammer66615,121 views
- 6:09 "Arizona Massacre - Sarah Palin Guilty?" by Old Fart Rantsby oldfartrants7,997 views
- 14:59 Tucson Shooting Inconsistencies- Part 1 The Gabrielle Giffords Gun Control Hoaxby truthcactus7,075 views
- 57:10 Gabby Giffords Gun Control Hoax- Tucson Shooting False Flagby The Paulstal Service4,654 views
- 15:03 Christina Taylor Green and the whole crew Exposed! PT1-2by dallasgoldbug100,235 views
- 9:03 Sarah Palin and Tea Party Responsible for Gabrielle Giffords's Attempted Assassinationby smsfree4allcom1,566 views
- 7:35 Megyn Kelly Asks Pima Co. Sheriff: Why Are You Politicizing This Tragedy?by TheRealMsU5,555 views
- 4:32 ARIZONA SHOOTING 1/8/11 FRANCES FOX PIVEN REVOLUTION and VIOLENCE 2011 Jared Loughnerby hager30307,189 views
- 2:54 Left Wing Vitriol: Rhetoric of Bill Maher Part 2by Nick M4,155 views
- 14:31 Breaking News: Tucson Shootingby ABC15 Arizona1,686 views